Are class 1 suicide Aromatase inhibitors truly permanent?

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I just came off of a 2 month cycle of DAA and Aromatase Inhibitors. During the first month I used Leecheck Nutrition AD-3 (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione 75 mg, Velvet Bean (standarized L-Dopa 99%), 800 mg, Milk Thistle 360 mg) along with 3 grams of D Aspartic Acid Daily. During the second month I used the same dose of D Aspartic Acid, but I swapped the AI for Iron Mag Labs E Control 2.0 (Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione 75mg, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 750mg, Chlorophytum Borivilanium (75% extract) 450mg). I am very happy with the results, I gained 8 lbs of muscle and dried out quite a bit. However I know that the AI in both of these is a class 1 suicide inhibitor which is supposed to be irreversible, but I was wondering, will my body slowly begin to produce the Aromatase enzyme again if I refrain from taking these supplements again, or is this completely permanent? I have been experiencing some mild side effects such as dry painful joints and slightly elevated thyroid levels (hypothyroidism), which is why this concerns me just a bit. In addition, since I'm in college I drank a bit during my stack, should I have refrained from doing so? Just looking for some feedback.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I just came off of a 2 month cycle of DAA and Aromatase Inhibitors. During the first month I used Leecheck Nutrition AD-3 (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione 75 mg, Velvet Bean (standarized L-Dopa 99%), 800 mg, Milk Thistle 360 mg) along with 3 grams of D Aspartic Acid Daily. During the second month I used the same dose of D Aspartic Acid, but I swapped the AI for Iron Mag Labs E Control 2.0 (Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione 75mg, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 750mg, Chlorophytum Borivilanium (75% extract) 450mg). I am very happy with the results, I gained 8 lbs of muscle and dried out quite a bit. However I know that the AI in both of these is a class 1 suicide inhibitor which is supposed to be irreversible, but I was wondering, will my body slowly begin to produce the Aromatase enzyme again if I refrain from taking these supplements again, or is this completely permanent? I have been experiencing some mild side effects such as dry painful joints and slightly elevated thyroid levels (hypothyroidism), which is why this concerns me just a bit. In addition, since I'm in college I drank a bit during my stack, should I have refrained from doing so? Just looking for some feedback.
Worrying too much.

No the effects aren't permanent.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Worrying too much.

No the effects aren't permanent.
Word, thanks! Yeah I have a bad habit of doing that. Really bad anxiety and paranoia lol

mirra250

mirra250

Awards
Yup your body will continue producing aromatase enzymes and eventually the de-activated ones will be destroyed and excreted.