Are class 1 suicide Aromatase inhibitors truly permanent?

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.94%

Are class 1 suicide Aromatase inhibitors truly permanent?

I just came off of a 2 month cycle of DAA and Aromatase Inhibitors. During the first month I used Leecheck Nutrition AD-3 (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione 75 mg, Velvet Bean (standarized L-Dopa 99%), 800 mg, Milk Thistle 360 mg) along with 3 grams of D Aspartic Acid Daily. During the second month I used the same dose of D Aspartic Acid, but I swapped the AI for Iron Mag Labs E Control 2.0 (Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione 75mg, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 750mg, Chlorophytum Borivilanium (75% extract) 450mg). I am very happy with the results, I gained 8 lbs of muscle and dried out quite a bit. However I know that the AI in both of these is a class 1 suicide inhibitor which is supposed to be irreversible, but I was wondering, will my body slowly begin to produce the Aromatase enzyme again if I refrain from taking these supplements again, or is this completely permanent? I have been experiencing some mild side effects such as dry painful joints and slightly elevated thyroid levels (hypothyroidism), which is why this concerns me just a bit. In addition, since I'm in college I drank a bit during my stack, should I have refrained from doing so? Just looking for some feedback.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.63%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Buffspartan View Post
    I just came off of a 2 month cycle of DAA and Aromatase Inhibitors. During the first month I used Leecheck Nutrition AD-3 (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione 75 mg, Velvet Bean (standarized L-Dopa 99%), 800 mg, Milk Thistle 360 mg) along with 3 grams of D Aspartic Acid Daily. During the second month I used the same dose of D Aspartic Acid, but I swapped the AI for Iron Mag Labs E Control 2.0 (Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione 75mg, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 750mg, Chlorophytum Borivilanium (75% extract) 450mg). I am very happy with the results, I gained 8 lbs of muscle and dried out quite a bit. However I know that the AI in both of these is a class 1 suicide inhibitor which is supposed to be irreversible, but I was wondering, will my body slowly begin to produce the Aromatase enzyme again if I refrain from taking these supplements again, or is this completely permanent? I have been experiencing some mild side effects such as dry painful joints and slightly elevated thyroid levels (hypothyroidism), which is why this concerns me just a bit. In addition, since I'm in college I drank a bit during my stack, should I have refrained from doing so? Just looking for some feedback.
    Worrying too much.

No the effects aren't permanent.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Worrying too much.

No the effects aren't permanent.
    Word, thanks! Yeah I have a bad habit of doing that. Really bad anxiety and paranoia lol
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.25%

Quote Originally Posted by Buffspartan View Post
    Yup your body will continue producing aromatase enzymes and eventually the de-activated ones will be destroyed and excreted.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 10:10 AM
  2. Aromatase Inhibitors: Bone Effects Can Be Serious
    By yeahright in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 07:24 AM
  3. theory on aromatase inhibitors for PCT
    By comrade in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 12:42 PM