Best Tasting Whey

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    What do you guys think about syntrax nectar (whey isolate)... I just got 2 tubes and I love the flavor!, is the quality good?
    a quick google search about their past will answer your question.

    http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/13463-syntrax-shady
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance


  2. Muscle feast's WPI chocolate flavor. I use less water than recommended to get more of a chocolaty taste. All natural without added filler and they use real coco in their protein powders. It is also micronized so it mixes super easily and they run great sells all the time.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    a quick google search about their past will answer your question.

    http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/13463-syntrax-shady
    Thanks, the solution! seems they are g2g according to the thread
    •   
       

  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    Thanks, the solution! seems they are g2g according to the thread
    Um. not really
    their label states 0 carbs/serving
    but yet it tested at 3.3g per serving

    Thats not good.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  5. I love ON Whey Chocolate Malt. Tastes great, but not too sweet
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    www.instagram.com/billyphysique

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MultiVitamin View Post
    I love ON Whey Chocolate Malt. Tastes great, but not too sweet
    This one and the Extreme Milk Chocolate are delicious.

  7. Still paying $50+ for ON Whey people are?
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Still paying $50+ for ON Whey people are?
    Got mine for $41
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    www.instagram.com/billyphysique

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Still paying $50+ for ON Whey people are?

    They do make one heck of a good product.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    They do make one heck of a good product.
    Id rather have a whey/casein mix personally.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Id rather have a whey/casein mix personally.
    My preference as well.. Usually taste better too
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    www.instagram.com/billyphysique

  12. Thoughts on Cellucor For Whey?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Thoughts on Cellucor For Whey?
    Never tried.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Thoughts on Cellucor For Whey?
    Quality Flavors, bakes real well, and a little on the thinner side (due to being a wpi/wpc mix) People really enjoy it. A flavor for everyone with the variety
    Cinnamon Swirl tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Quality Flavors, bakes real well, and a little on the thinner side (due to being a wpi/wpc mix) People really enjoy it. A flavor for everyone with the variety
    Cinnamon Swirl tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch
    This. Cinn Swirl is my favourite cinnamon whey available.
    All of them are quality, and well flavoured. The COR-fetti is another really good one
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  16. Marshmallow pb best ever

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    Muscle feast's WPI chocolate flavor. I use less water than recommended to get more of a chocolaty taste. All natural without added filler and they use real coco in their protein powders. It is also micronized so it mixes super easily and they run great sells all the time.
    Add me to the list of voters for Muscle Feast.

  18. Protean Brown Sugar Oatmeal cookie is amazing. Prosupps tcf isolate chocolate is actually pretty good for an isolate as well

  19. Brown sugar oatmeal that sounds crazy good

  20. Quote Originally Posted by trinitypt3 View Post
    Brown sugar oatmeal that sounds crazy good
    it's really good for a Protean drink....but it's also amazing to add to food, greek yogurt, oatmeal, whatever it may be

  21. Quote Originally Posted by trinitypt3 View Post
    Brown sugar oatmeal that sounds crazy good
    easily one of the best ive had in awhile. and sooo versitle.. ive been making some really good shakes and baked goods.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  22. musclepharm: combat - orange dreamsicle, bpi sports: whey-hd - milk and cookies, cellucor: cor-performance whey - cor-fetti cake batter
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by trinitypt3 View Post
    Brown sugar oatmeal that sounds crazy good
    was great mixed in yogurt, taste was a bit fainted when i made pancakes with it
    Good product from a great company.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  24. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    was great mixed in yogurt, taste was a bit fainted when i made pancakes with it Good product from a great company.
    I'll check that out thanks
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. List the best tasting Whey Brands and Flavors
    By CryingEmo in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 02:14 PM
  2. best tasting protein drink!
    By Sanosuke in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-11-2007, 01:18 PM
  3. Best tasting whey protein you've had?
    By MarcoNJ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 10:28 AM
  4. Best tasting Natty Peanut Butter?
    By Moyer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-15-2004, 06:39 PM
  5. Best pure whey strawberry
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-06-2004, 12:57 PM
Log in
Log in