ArA Stack help and suggestions

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.08%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Slowly and surely is better, IMO, then quick gains (as those usually are accompanied with more fat gains). Not always of course, just for me that's how it always goes.
    That is generally the philosophy one should follow. The slower you go, the easier it is to keep the gains (same principle applies to AAS).
    PES
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://facebook.com/pescience

2. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post

That is generally the philosophy one should follow. The slower you go, the easier it is to keep the gains (same principle applies to AAS).
    Yea I actually just upped to 4k after a while at 3200 and a few cheats.

But my volume and intensity changed a bit as well. Not enough to warrant that huge increase but after my 3 days of high cals, one low cal, I went right back to 3490-4000 and now I'm just going to hang out at that number. Since like insaid training increased.
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.47%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quick question for coop and those others in the know:

I saw that coop has said he prefers xf vs xfa as the additional additives can impede uptake of the ara itself. I have 2 bottles of each xf/xfa so would it be most beneficial to have a split dose (x2 xf+ x2 xfa) with each workout or to just run them separate?
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Quick question for coop and those others in the know: I saw that coop has said he prefers xf vs xfa as the additional additives can impede uptake of the ara itself. I have 2 bottles of each xf/xfa so would it be most beneficial to have a split dose (x2 xf+ x2 xfa) with each workout or to just run them separate?
    I would either do the split dose as you said, or run the XFA first then the XF as ArA usually kicks fully around week 3.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.08%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

I saw that coop has said he prefers xf vs xfa as the additional additives can impede uptake of the ara itself. I have 2 bottles of each xf/xfa so would it be most beneficial to have a split dose (x2 xf+ x2 xfa) with each workout or to just run them separate?
    2 XF and 2 XFA makes sense, but if it were me personally, I'd just run the XFA first and then the XF.
    PES
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://facebook.com/pescience
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.32%

I'm not science minded like coop or EBF, but EBF has been doing a lot of research into ArA and wrote me the other day saying he now understands why XFA came to be. Hopefully he'll chime in here.

If concerned about it, feel free to run them 2, 2. If you want to figure out which version you prefer (XFA is the bigger seller for us) then try each version out separately.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post

I'm not science minded like coop or EBF, but EBF has been doing a lot of research into ArA and wrote me the other day saying he now understands why XFA came to be. Hopefully he'll chime in here.

If concerned about it, feel free to run them 2, 2. If you want to figure out which version you prefer (XFA is the bigger seller for us) then try each version out separately.
    He posted some studies in the other thread, but they are gibberish unless explained.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.47%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post

If either of you have these studies or a link to the thread I'd be interested. Or if EBF wants to chime in here

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    He posted some studies in the other thread, but they are gibberish unless explained.
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  9. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%

If either of you have these studies or a link to the thread I'd be interested. Or if EBF wants to chime in here
    The studies I posted didn't relate to fish oil and ara. Just interesting readings on what works well with it

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.47%

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    The studies I posted didn't relate to fish oil and ara. Just interesting readings on what works well with it
    Do you have the link(s) to these or the thread? Need some lunchtime reading ha
  11. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%

It's in this thread or another ara one. No links jus name of studies

12. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.5%

Thought I would hi-jack this thread instead of a creating a new one.

So just bought some OG x-factor because of the price over at NP and bought some bulk LCLT and glycergrow to go with it. Plan on going 4 caps pre, 2g LCLT and 3 scoops glycergrow and make sure I dose orange triad 4h away from XF. Pretty sure I'm all set regarding this stack, correct me if I'm wrong.

Question is : I am currently in my second month of a Forskolin 95, OG erase and DAA stack. Should I wait a month of two before jumping on the x-factor stack or there is absolutely no point in waiting and should just go ahead. I'm really in no hurry so I don't care if it's better to wait.

Really looking forward after seeing all the praise XF is getting,
  13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.62%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DaPits View Post
    Thought I would hi-jack this thread instead of a creating a new one. So just bought some OG x-factor because of the price over at NP and bought some bulk LCLT and glycergrow to go with it. Plan on going 4 caps pre, 2g LCLT and 3 scoops glycergrow and make sure I dose orange triad 4h away from XF. Pretty sure I'm all set regarding this stack, correct me if I'm wrong. Question is : I am currently in my second month of a Forskolin 95, OG erase and DAA stack. Should I wait a month of two before jumping on the x-factor stack or there is absolutely no point in waiting and should just go ahead. I'm really in no hurry so I don't care if it's better to wait. Really looking forward after seeing all the praise XF is getting,
    Looks good. Only reason to wait is if you want to have a baseline by which to see it's effectiveness. If you don't care, rock on. Also, I use anavite while running ArA just so I don't have to worry about spacing out. Just personal preference. Good luck.
  14. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.55%

Quote Originally Posted by DaPits View Post
    Thought I would hi-jack this thread instead of a creating a new one. So just bought some OG x-factor because of the price over at NP and bought some bulk LCLT and glycergrow to go with it. Plan on going 4 caps pre, 2g LCLT and 3 scoops glycergrow and make sure I dose orange triad 4h away from XF. Pretty sure I'm all set regarding this stack, correct me if I'm wrong. Question is : I am currently in my second month of a Forskolin 95, OG erase and DAA stack. Should I wait a month of two before jumping on the x-factor stack or there is absolutely no point in waiting and should just go ahead. I'm really in no hurry so I don't care if it's better to wait. Really looking forward after seeing all the praise XF is getting,
    You could jump right into ArA if you wanted. You will feel some solid pumps to start off but it will fully kick in around week 2-3.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.5%

Thanks for the answers, appreciated!
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.32%

X2, you are good to go jumping right into your X-Factor cycle, and smart man taking advantage of that awesome sale price!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lean Bulk Stack Questions And Suggestions
    By panther77 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 10:59 PM
  2. Fat Burners and Stacking help.
    By RyanDownie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 03:54 PM
  3. Help w/ Stacking Winstrol and Hemadrol?
    By 93nitemare in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 10:30 PM
  4. Supplement help brands and suggestions
    By acidred06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 12:05 PM