Please comment only stack! Unsure

Jwkraemer88

Awards
Hey guys I'm gonna get big this year.i ordered a couple supps and am looking for others to conpliment each other.please comment on this and add or delete as u wish
1 super dmz 3.0
2 creative monohydrate
3 m5 extreme
4 bcaa 6000
5 anabolic complex
6 combat protein

Looking for something else if there is anything else PLEASE comment thanks! I am an advanced lifter but lost a few lbs cuz of work and not bring able to get in the gym but I will b in a week non stop

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
A solid pct after sdmz.

Xgels or X factor
GDA- SlinSane or alike product.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A solid pct after sdmz.

Xgels or X factor
GDA- SlinSane or alike product.

yep get yourself a good pct for the super dmz...a serm and something like tropinol xp, it's good that you have stocked up on some important staples

but what is anabolic complex? is it the iron mag labs 4andro product?

Jwkraemer88

Awards
I did a lot of research and a lot of guys take it along with a ph or test booster I can't remember at the moment but it keeps estrogen down and keeps test being converted to estrogen.im also adding ultra male to this stack I start next week

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs) are a class of compounds that act on the estrogen receptor.[1] A characteristic that distinguishes these substances from pure receptor agonists and antagonists is that their action is different in various tissues, thereby granting the possibility to selectively inhibit or stimulate estrogen-like action in various tissues. Phytoserms are SERMs from a botanical source.

Jwkraemer88

Awards
I've heard too many good things about it.i took a cycle of p6 black extreme and had pretty good gains I'm ready to step it up

Jwkraemer88

Awards
Yeah I've heard of clomid just didn't know what class of supps it was in.this is a lot of **** to stack with but I believe it's a very good stack and I am excited to see what I can do with it.i was 172 and dropped to 162 cuz I couldn't go I the gym.ive been at a halfway house getting sober.im now 6 months sober and move back home next week and will start when I get bsck

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea im unsubbing. Ive offered my advice and im sticking to it. OP, it just sounds like you need to do a lot more research before you start a super dmz cycle. Im not trying to be a dick but seriously man have some respect for your body and at least understand the basics of what you're going to put in your body and how to get/keep yourself functioning normally after taking it.

BlackWinging

Awards
Yeah I've heard of clomid just didn't know what class of supps it was in.this is a lot of **** to stack with but I believe it's a very good stack and I am excited to see what I can do with it.i was 172 and dropped to 162 cuz I couldn't go I the gym.ive been at a halfway house getting sober.im now 6 months sober and move back home next week and will start when I get bsck
I think ditching the prohormone would be a good idea. Get a good diet down first, lots of protein and veggies, and consistently work out. If you had to go to a halfway house I'm guessing your problem was fairly serious, and when you were working out you didn't have good nutrition with it so any gains you made were likely hampered. Get a good year in with a good diet and program, then reevaluate to see if you want to start using AAS. Then, if you choose to, make a real cycle that will limit side effects.