Best OTC Test Booster?

Sketch2000

Awards
Right now I'm looking into Mass Drops, T Force, and Tropinol XT to run with a GH cycle.

I don't use AS due to problems associated with fluctuations in Free test and am currently using Clomid (have been for close to a year) to keep my levels "normal".

I'd like a boost in TEST during my GH Cycle so i can reap the rewards.

Any suggestions?

Sketch

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right now I'm looking into Mass Drops, T Force, and Tropinol XT to run with a GH cycle.

I don't use AS due to problems associated with fluctuations in Free test and am currently using Clomid (have been for close to a year) to keep my levels "normal".

I'd like a boost in TEST during my GH Cycle so i can reap the rewards.

Any suggestions?

Sketch
in my experience, long term low dose clomid is better than any otc test booster you're going to get. But if you wanted to do something extra, some Bulk DAA and LeCheek AD-3 is a great combo I swear by!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
why not test if you're poking yourself and have the $$ to spend on GH?

B1LL1ST1C

Awards
Triazole and Bioforge were always favorites of mine but with the latest controversy of certain companies I'd probably opt for the latter.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why not test if you're poking yourself and have the $$ to spend on GH?
"I don't use AS due to problems associated with fluctuations in Free test and am currently using Clomid (have been for close to a year) to keep my levels "normal". "

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sketch2000

Awards
in my experience, long term low dose clomid is better than any otc test booster you're going to get. But if you wanted to do something extra, some Bulk DAA and LeCheek AD-3 is a great combo I swear by!
Thanks Swanks.

I do agree with you.

But the Clomid is for Maintenance of my Test levels - keeps them in a "normal" / healthy range.

My last labs (March) were -

SHBG 27 (IN RANGE)
TESTOSTERONE SERUM 513 (IN RANGE/HALF)
FREE TESTOSTERONE DIRECT 12.5 (IN RANGE/HALF)
LH 4.6 (IN RANGE/HALF)
FSH 3.9 (IN RANGE/ LESS THEN HALF)
TEST TOTAL 726 (IN RANGE/75% OF TOTAL)
TSH .21 (LOW, .04 FROM NORMAL)
FULL METABOLIC PANEL WAS NORMAL BESIDES ALT BEING HIGH (73 - RANGE CUTS OFF AT 60).

** These labs were 6 1/2 months post starting Clomid for Test maintenance.

I just had labs done a few weeks ago and will get the results next week when I see my doctor. So the Clomid works, but it keeps me within normal range only (half).

My biggest issue is - if i choose to use a TEST Booster, many of them (especially the ones I'm leaning towards - Mass Drops, T Force, and Tropinol) require some kind of PCT.

I"m already using the most common protocol for PCT....So I'm not sure if I do get one of these boosters if i should continue the clomid throughout and thereafter. Or stop the clomid and use the supplement, then use Clomid for PCT.

My common sense tells me - Don't be an idiot and stop the clomid! If its working take it throughout whatever supplement your using and continue it thereafter to help with any PCT (if needed). Once I run my course with Clomid thats another issue I'll deal with when the time comes. My common sense also tells me to stay away from a pro-hormone like Mass Drops given that it'll likely require more of a PCT then something like the DAA you recommended. Maybe I should just stick to something basic.

Sketch

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm pretty sure mass drops aren't a test booster and are infact a PH.....as far as OTC test boosters i'm a huge fan of Tropinol XP, if you can find the muscle college show where ben esgro talks about the 3 ingredients he'd recommend for test boosting and fadogia is one of them included in tropinol xp but the product offers much more than just that, potassium nitrates really adds to your pumps in the gym too

you do not need a pct for tropinol xp, it's actually a recommended product to use as part of your pct

Sketch2000

Awards
i'm pretty sure mass drops aren't a test booster and are infact a PH.....as far as OTC test boosters i'm a huge fan of Tropinol XP, if you can find the muscle college show where ben esgro talks about the 3 ingredients he'd recommend for test boosting and fadogia is one of them included in tropinol xp but the product offers much more than just that, potassium nitrates really adds to your pumps in the gym too

you do not need a pct for tropinol xp, it's actually a recommended product to use as part of your pct
Thanks Young.
Yeah I mentioned Mass Drops being a Pro Hormone on my last post just a second ago.

My main thing is if i already run clomid (which is the PCT of choice for AS) should i run the clomid WITH whatever Test Booster I choose?
Or discontinue it and run it for PCT?

Again, My common sense tells me NOT to stop anything that works (don't fix something thats not broken) and i can continue the Clomid through whatever i use (tropinol or otherwise) and thereafter to help with any PCT (if needed).

That's also my biggest "fear". PH like Mass Drops need PCT (in my opinion), so if i was to use something like that and run it with the clomid then the clomid would definitely be needed afterwards (not a problem for me because i already use it, but it does lose effectiveness over time).

I'd much rather stick to something that increases natural test production like fadogia you mentioned.

Sketch

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you can run clomid and tropinol xp together....ppl run natural test boosters like tropinol xp with things like clomid all the time

Sketch2000

Awards
Leaning towards T Force at the moment. I think Tropinol is a better product but it may interact with other medications I use (SSRI's etc...)

T Force is straight Fadogia....nothing more to it. If that naturally helps with an increase in test then there should be no PCT associated with it and if so its not a PH or nearly as strong as Mass Drops and I'll already be running the clomid.

Again, the whole point here is NOT to mess up my Test levels even though they are nothing more then merely stable.

Sketch

xhrr

Awards
Wait you have been running clomid for close to a year? Is that a script or self medication?

Sketch2000

Awards
Wait you have been running clomid for close to a year? Is that a script or self medication?
HERE'S THE BACKGROUND WITH THE CLOMID -

Hi,

I've had fluctuations in my FREE TEST levels for the last 10 years or so.
I've responded VERY WELL to TRT like Androgel (and since it works i won't get injectable unless the right circumstances arise).

Given that Androgel is expensive and it does cause shut down like any other synthetic test my endo prescribed Clomid to keep my levels at a manageable state (normal range) and to use it for some time until it either corrects the issue (I come off the clomid and continue to monitor my levels) and/or I go back on Androgel or whatever.

Anyway, I must say the Clomid has worked very well. Within 6 months my Test levels almost doubled, up to 75% of the "normal range".

Now they are within normal range - 50% and steady, and I feel pretty good.

I just had labs done last week so It will be close to a year on the Clomid. I know it can lose its effectiveness so I want to be careful with it and my endo is always reviewing my labs and we are looking at other options.

Anyway, I'm going to use a OTC TEST BOOSTER SOON.

Something like T Force or Tropinol, something that can give me a boost in my Test levels to the point where I can REALLY GET SOME GAINS (I'm combining with a GH cycle).

But I'm not sure what to do about the Clomid?
Should I continue using it while I take the supplement?

I don't want to stop and just add the supplement and "see what happens" and use it for PCT (some supplement claims are not "truly" validated and some work for some while others don't)

So if i use the clomid throughout the use of a TEST boosting supplement, will it still work for PCT (if that is needed)?

xhrr

Awards
HERE'S THE BACKGROUND WITH THE CLOMID -

Hi,

I've had fluctuations in my FREE TEST levels for the last 10 years or so.
I've responded VERY WELL to TRT like Androgel (and since it works i won't get injectable unless the right circumstances arise).

Given that Androgel is expensive and it does cause shut down like any other synthetic test my endo prescribed Clomid to keep my levels at a manageable state (normal range) and to use it for some time until it either corrects the issue (I come off the clomid and continue to monitor my levels) and/or I go back on Androgel or whatever.

Anyway, I must say the Clomid has worked very well. Within 6 months my Test levels almost doubled, up to 75% of the "normal range".

Now they are within normal range - 50% and steady, and I feel pretty good.

I just had labs done last week so It will be close to a year on the Clomid. I know it can lose its effectiveness so I want to be careful with it and my endo is always reviewing my labs and we are looking at other options.

Anyway, I'm going to use a OTC TEST BOOSTER SOON.

Something like T Force or Tropinol, something that can give me a boost in my Test levels to the point where I can REALLY GET SOME GAINS (I'm combining with a GH cycle).

But I'm not sure what to do about the Clomid?
Should I continue using it while I take the supplement?

I don't want to stop and just add the supplement and "see what happens" and use it for PCT (some supplement claims are not "truly" validated and some work for some while others don't)

So if i use the clomid throughout the use of a TEST boosting supplement, will it still work for PCT (if that is needed)?
Well as long as it's a script and not you just using RC Clomid as a way to self medicate I'm fine with it. I'm still trying to wrap my head around your endo's reasoning behind taking you off androgel if you respond well to it and just having you take clomid but I'm also not an endo so.....

I would not stop taking anything prescribed to you by your endo so no don't get off clomid and no you don't need a PCT for a natural test booster.

Sketch2000

Awards
Well as long as it's a script and not you just using RC Clomid as a way to self medicate I'm fine with it. I'm still trying to wrap my head around your endo's reasoning behind taking you off androgel if you respond well to it and just having you take clomid but I'm also not an endo so.....

I would not stop taking anything prescribed to you by your endo so no don't get off clomid and no you don't need a PCT for a natural test booster.
Thank you.
I was using Androgel from another doctor (a urologist actually...) my levels (free and total) got so high they had to take me off. They were dangerously high!

But afterwards there was no PCT....so my levels dropped...I had no restart.

When I met this particular endo (who is very very good). She initially was opting for me to use Androgel - if i responded well in the past why not again?

But i ran into an insurance issue....it would have cost me about 300 a month....couldn't afford it.

So we discussed Clomid and here I am....like i said its worked well....it does lose its effectiveness after a while (i think she said 3 years is the max)...but i plan on coming off of it well before then....and seeing how my labs are....

Then, depending on how my labs are 6 months post clomid usage, I'll either restart the process or now use the gel (I have insurance that'll cover it now).

Yeah...the thing with these "natural" test boosters is they all have the propensity to mess up somewhere along the lines and i can't afford to have any screw ups....so i either mess with it or not at all. Again, I'm leaning toward T Force since its all natural fadogia.

Sketch

rphash49

Awards
If your levels drop when you come off Clomid I think you are going to be very disappointed in replacing it with a otc test booster.

Many different opinions in these forums but IMO otc test boosters will do little to nothing for you.

I would ask your endo but Look into transdermal dhea. D-spray or dermacrine. Dermacrine is like $30 buck a bottle. At 5 pumps a day it will last about a month. And no need for pct

xhrr

Awards
Thank you.
I was using Androgel from another doctor (a urologist actually...) my levels (free and total) got so high they had to take me off. They were dangerously high!

But afterwards there was no PCT....so my levels dropped...I had no restart.

When I met this particular endo (who is very very good). She initially was opting for me to use Androgel - if i responded well in the past why not again?

But i ran into an insurance issue....it would have cost me about 300 a month....couldn't afford it.

So we discussed Clomid and here I am....like i said its worked well....it does lose its effectiveness after a while (i think she said 3 years is the max)...but i plan on coming off of it well before then....and seeing how my labs are....

Then, depending on how my labs are 6 months post clomid usage, I'll either restart the process or now use the gel (I have insurance that'll cover it now).

Yeah...the thing with these "natural" test boosters is they all have the propensity to mess up somewhere along the lines and i can't afford to have any screw ups....so i either mess with it or not at all. Again, I'm leaning toward T Force since its all natural fadogia.

Sketch
If you have insurance to cover androgel now I would go back and talk to her about that rather than doing this short term clomid thing. You're going to be on androgel eventually so why not just go that route now since it is what your will be on forever and forget natty test boosters.

Sketch2000

Awards
If you have insurance to cover androgel now I would go back and talk to her about that rather than doing this short term clomid thing. You're going to be on androgel eventually so why not just go that route now since it is what your will be on forever and forget natty test boosters.
I agree.
But given that my TEST levels are in "normal" range (and I'll see what they are now next week re: the labs I had done last week - the labs i posted above are from March) my Doctor won't change whats working. And to be honest I don't really blame her. Now if my levels have dropped since I started (and they have....they are now in the mid-range, when i first started my levels went up into the 75% range, before i started i was just above "normal").

So as long as my test levels stay in the normal range and don't fall too low (even within normal limits) she won't change it.

She knows the effects (long and short term) of TRT and her hope is that the clomid usage will help me with keeping natural production of test permanently (I'll have to come off it, wait 6 months and see what the effect is - i may not have any problems thereafter - i'll re check in a year, and keep checking, and so on....)

Trust me if i could use injectable for life i would.....but its not the case...because i am within "normal" limits.

I'd have to medically justify it. And although I have a LONG STANDING history with this and ED....(and she knows about this and is very pro active in helping me out) she wants me to use the minimum amount of treatment possible (like every doctor)...she's very good tho.

I was thinking of ordering the T Force but I may as well wait until I see my PCP next week and see what my TEST levels are (as well as LH, SHBG, Thyroid, etc.) If they are in the 75% range I'm not ordering anything....there good....I don't want to mess with it....

If there lower then they are in March (which is when they were at the half way point of "normal" range) then I will have a discussion about using the androgel. And it has worked well for me in the past.

Sketch

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree.
But given that my TEST levels are in "normal" range (and I'll see what they are now next week re: the labs I had done last week - the labs i posted above are from March) my Doctor won't change whats working. And to be honest I don't really blame her. Now if my levels have dropped since I started (and they have....they are now in the mid-range, when i first started my levels went up into the 75% range, before i started i was just above "normal").

So as long as my test levels stay in the normal range and don't fall too low (even within normal limits) she won't change it.

She knows the effects (long and short term) of TRT and her hope is that the clomid usage will help me with keeping natural production of test permanently (I'll have to come off it, wait 6 months and see what the effect is - i may not have any problems thereafter - i'll re check in a year, and keep checking, and so on....)

Trust me if i could use injectable for life i would.....but its not the case...because i am within "normal" limits.

I'd have to medically justify it. And although I have a LONG STANDING history with this and ED....(and she knows about this and is very pro active in helping me out) she wants me to use the minimum amount of treatment possible (like every doctor)...she's very good tho.

I was thinking of ordering the T Force but I may as well wait until I see my PCP next week and see what my TEST levels are (as well as LH, SHBG, Thyroid, etc.) If they are in the 75% range I'm not ordering anything....there good....I don't want to mess with it....

If there lower then they are in March (which is when they were at the half way point of "normal" range) then I will have a discussion about using the androgel. And it has worked well for me in the past.

Sketch
Take a PH, get those t levels dropped then go in for bloods hahah

Sketch2000

Awards
Take a PH, get those t levels dropped then go in for bloods hahah
I've been told on many occasions....your not the first....lol
And I won't lie...I've considered it....If it wasn't for the "down time" I'd have done it already...

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Have you looked into Intimidate SRT, this might be a nice little kick to what you are trying to do.

Sketch2000

Awards
Have you looked into Intimidate SRT, this might be a nice little kick to what you are trying to do.
Not yet. But will do. Thanks.

I'll be going over my labs with my PCP on Wednesday.

Sketch

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Triazole, Bioforge, LGI Rehab are all top notch, my fav of the three being Triazole. ANS Fortitude is another great choice for a natty booster.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
It's a robot.

For the record intimate srt has done nothing for me that I can feel or see. Only one cap left.
Are you on your first bottle?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into pct. Great profile. DAA is my personal
Favorite for cost:effectiveness ratio, but I only use it in pct so might be because of that.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into pct. Great profile. DAA is my personal Favorite for cost:effectiveness ratio, but I only use it in pct so might be because of that.
Pct assist*

On my phone, can't edit :(

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Don't forget to stack it with Tropinol XP!. I know you stack that with every single product on the planet!
Agreed, tropinol xp is a MUCH better product than intimidate srt

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
Bulk DAA and a low dose of Erase at the last few weeks of cycle has always delivered excellent strength, pump, and recomp effects

MrPoop

MrPoop

Awards
Bulk DAA? What bulk daa?! go for NMDAA I heard it is 100x Stronger than D-Aspartic-Acid!! all u need is 30mg instead of 3000mg!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Sketch2000

Awards
Bulk DAA? What bulk daa?! go for NMDAA I heard it is 100x Stronger than D-Aspartic-Acid!! all u need is 30mg instead of 3000mg!!
Sounds good.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good.
Not nearly as cost effective as DAA. If you have money to burn, go for it but 3g DAA is just as effective and 1/10 the cost

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AlphaMax would be a testosterone booster worth looking into, its a fully disclosed blend so you know exactly what your getting, as it contains 1.4g Divanil, 300mg L-Dopa, 75mg Arimistane and 50mg 95% Forskolin with ZMA n D3, literally one of the most complete testosterone boosters available.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Having tried quite a few there are three that stand out in my eyes:

AlphaMax - all in one, hell of a price too

BioForge - Great strength gains and recovery

Animal Test - test booster + Arachidonic acid

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure if NMDAA has any human studies behind it though. I've tried it in Paragon and it didn't do crap. DAA is still the best, you can't improve on it by changing it.....100 times stronger my ass!