Future Recomp Stack

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Logging a bulk right now, but using the NP New Years Sale to stock up. Trying to do a recomp/cut on the cheap in Feb./March. Does this look like a decent line up for the money?:

MAN PR-XT
Burn24
Albutarex + L-Cit. + Agmatine
Tropinol XP

Any input is appreciated.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's a decent stack for sure. X-Gels is something else to consider for recomp purposes.

Reactions: mw1
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
That's a decent stack for sure. X-Gels is something else to consider for recomp purposes.
+1 to this.

Will definitely serve only to enhance your results

B

B1LL1ST1C

Awards
ARA can compliment almost any stack nicely.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Logging a bulk right now, but using the NP New Years Sale to stock up. Trying to do a recomp/cut on the cheap in Feb./March. Does this look like a decent line up for the money?:

MAN PR-XT
Burn24
Tropinol XP

Looks pretty good. I second some Ara would add to your stack. X gels or X Fcator. SNS is a solid company and price is good. I ve been using X factor with good results.

Currently running

X Factor - Ara ( X Gels work too)
Slin Sane - GDA ( Burn 24 is very good too)
Acytel L Carnitine- Formutech - morning and pre workout
Krea Pump - pre workout stim free ( was using this mixed with Level 2 which was insane.) will go back to level 2 pre workout In A few weeks.

That stack has done me awesome. Keeping weight up an strength has went up a decent amount. Can't complain 240 with nice six pack. Not competition ripped but much more ten you average person.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like others have said, ARA would be the best thing to add to that stack.

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna have to chime in by recommending ArA. This stuff is good for anything.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, I'd add xgels/x-factor in a heartbeat to that looking at what your goals are. If you cant financially wise, I'd replace the PRXT with it, or use prxt at a later date.

Mike

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would also throw some X Gels in there. Better bang for your buck than any of the supplements you listed IMO.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Due to the massive amount of peer pressure I broke down and bought 2 bottles of X Factor Advanced and 2 bottles of ALCAR 500. The price is so low I don't think anyone can pass it up, even if they don't plan on using it for a few months. Thank you all for the input, looking forward to both of these stacks in the future.

P

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Enjoy your Xfactor Advanced cycle run. The special on Xfactor and Xfactor Advanced on Nutraplanet is the best I have ever seen! I'm expecting a lot of ArA logs to be popping up because of it.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Due to the massive amount of peer pressure I broke down and bought 2 bottles of X Factor Advanced and 2 bottles of ALCAR 500. The price is so low I don't think anyone can pass it up, even if they don't plan on using it for a few months. Thank you all for the input, looking forward to both of these stacks in the future.
Let us know of any more questions you may have. Good stack!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enjoy your Xfactor Advanced cycle run. The special on Xfactor and Xfactor Advanced on Nutraplanet is the best I have ever seen! I'm expecting a lot of ArA logs to be popping up because of it.
I don't understand how anyone could pass up the X Factor sale on NP. I'ts RIDICULOUS!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok ArA fans, now a technical question. I know you should dose your ArA caps prior to your workout, but since ArA is part of the protein synthesis signalling process wouldn't it be beneficial to dose before bed as well since the majority of synthesis takes place during sleep? 2-3 caps pre-workout, 2-3 caps pre-bed? Thoughts?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the stack you have laid out looks awesome even without the ara

the trop and pr-xt should give you nice strength and fullness

the fatburners and gda should help keep the fat off and may even lend to lose a bit of fat

i've never experienced ara but i'm sure it could only help....either way assuming diet and training are on point the stack you have should give you some nice results

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the stack you have laid out looks awesome even without the ara

the trop and pr-xt should give you nice strength and fullness

the fatburners and gda should help keep the fat off and may even lend to lose a bit of fat

i've never experienced ara but i'm sure it could only help....either way assuming diet and training are on point the stack you have should give you some nice results
Going to Aruba for destination wedding of a friend of ours, looking to be THE lean machine on the beach.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards

MAN PR-XT
Burn24
Tropinol XP

Looks great. You will really enjoy that Tropinol XP.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 X-Factors Pre-workout with LCLT and GMS. You will be good to go :)

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Ok ArA fans, now a technical question. I know you should dose your ArA caps prior to your workout, but since ArA is part of the protein synthesis signalling process wouldn't it be beneficial to dose before bed as well since the majority of synthesis takes place during sleep? 2-3 caps pre-workout, 2-3 caps pre-bed? Thoughts?
No.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 X-Factors Pre-workout with LCLT and GMS. You will be good to go :)
I notice personally when going past 4 and up to 6 I lean out like crazy with X-Factor. Ive got another couple bottles coming in tomorrow, time to take things up a notch!

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Could you expound maybe?
1. There is no data showing the majority of protein synthesis occurs while sleeping.
2. ArA needs to be dosed pre-exercise or fasted when skeletal muscle LPL expression is highest

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. There is no data showing the majority of protein synthesis occurs while sleeping.
2. ArA needs to be dosed pre-exercise or fasted when skeletal muscle LPL expression is highest
OK. Thank you.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I notice personally when going past 4 and up to 6 I lean out like crazy with X-Factor. Ive got another couple bottles coming in tomorrow, time to take things up a notch!
Ima fat ass.. not staying lean in the offseason haha

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What does your calorie/macro count look like when you up the dose?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What does your calorie/macro count look like when you up the dose?
That's exactly it, when supplementing with X-Factor most can afford an extra 500 calories a day roughly. If I keep my calories the same I lean out and harden up pretty rapidly, especially at 6 versus 4 caps.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Dose all pre workout. Exercise helps ensure Ara to shutteled to the muscle being used whereas dosing with no stimulus means it isnt selective for muscle tissue

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose all pre workout. Exercise helps ensure Ara to shutteled to the muscle being used whereas dosing with no stimulus means it isnt selective for muscle tissue
Best explanation I've gotten. Thank you.