PES Norcodrene ??

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People are finding out our secrets too early!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the hype

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ninjas

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
In on page one of hype train.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A quick search shows us that PES filed for the "Norcodrene" trademark on 08/13/2012.

Maybe it was/still is intended to be a product based around Higenamine (Norcoclaurine).

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
They should have an insider to their insiders

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Damn it, I can't keep up with you guys. Now that all the new EP info is out there, I'll move on to the new ABE.

Norcodrene is incredible IMO and will redefine it's genera. Unfortunately for me, it will take a lot of explaining because it uses complex pathways (that you've never heard of before) currently under investigation by pharma for health and body composition. So while this kinda sucks for me, all of you are winners

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
dang i am always last to hear about this stuff lol

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Yeah kinda like that lol. For the ppl that actually buy the Supps on the insider, first shots at product trials/logs, more inside than the current inside. A nucleus insider.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Damn it, I can't keep up with you guys. Now that all the new EP info is out there, I'll move on to the new ABE.

Norcodrene is incredible IMO and will redefine it's genera. Unfortunately for me, it will take a lot of explaining because it uses complex pathways (that you've never heard of before) currently under investigation by pharma for health and body composition. So while this kinda sucks for me, all of you are winners
We're overworking the poor man, not easy having a fan-base sometimes is it Coop?

I probably don't want to know how many stimulants/supplements were used to help you during all these releases.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Fat loss/GDA?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:D

This could get interesting...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thinking 2014 may be another great year (=

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
Any sense of an ETA? Need to decide if I put in a NP order soon or hold off a bit :D Shipping costs so much to Aus ;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. In for info

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Buying info, then they'll be smuggling this stuff soon. This could evolve into Norco-terrorism.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for updates, I need to pick Coops brain :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel bad for coop, and my gf, and my wallet. I just started an unsponsored log that i will be running for some time. Hopefully this comes out sooner Than later so I can add it in if possible!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You work hard so we don't have to. I like this.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't know the half of it...but damn, where are you guys seeing this? Our baby is being released too early!
These people know more than me. :eek: :( :lol: