booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've decided to begin cutting a bit earlier this year. I'd like some critique on the supplement plan, dose timing, and any other particular tips/ideas. If there is enough interest I may end up logging this so let me hear you. I will be running a 12 week cut (potentially longer if I'm either not where I want to be or am still feeling very motivated). Below is my stack, dosing, diet, and training that I'm planning. The diet and training are pretty untouchable as I have used this exact program in the past and was able to get down from ~12%bf to ~5%bf in 14 weeks. I've added quite a bit of muscle this fall and am excited to see the new look.

Currently I'm sitting at 5'10" a new record high weight at 204.6lb and 18.2% bf (not exactly correct as I'm just using the scale's value but it will give some reference if I decide to log this, I estimate I'm actually closer to 15%) as of this morning. Goal is to get to 7-8%bf and bring my abs back out in full force.

Supplements:
Staples: Multi, Fish oil, CLA, Creatine Mono (1 pill w/ each meal)

EBF - Recompadrol (1 pill 20-30min before first 3 meals for the first few days, then 2pills after); Metabolic Powder (2sc w/ meal 1, 1 sc with meal 2,3,4); Adipose Annihilation V2 (2 pills upon waking)

Analyzed Supplements - Forskolin 95, 50-75mg/day (25mg upon waking + 25mg pre-workout for first few days, then 50mg AM +25mg Pre)

PES - OG Alphamine (1 sc upon waking + 1 sc pre-workout for first few days, then 2 sc AM + 1 sc Pre); Amino IV (2 sc post fasted cardio once meal 1 has been dropped)

USP Labs - Compound 20 (start once I'm under 10%bf to maximize effect, dosing as directed on bottle); AP (whenever I run out of Recompadrol, 1 cap with meals 1-3)

Others in the cabinet: misc pre-workouts (have Jack3d Advanced, Fitmax, Build N.O, FlashOver, Prodigy); iForce Dexaprine XR/TT-33 (if I run out of alphamine); Lecheek Hyper T2/OxyECA Black; Finaflex PX-Black; USP Labs Prime/Versa 1; SNS Glycophase; Genomyx Slin Sane V2

Typical weekday layout:
4:45a (wake up) - 1-2sc Alphamine, 25-50mg F95, 2 AAV2
5a - Fasted LISS cardio (20-30min, increasing throughout cut)
6:15a - Meal 1: 1c oats, 5 egg whites, 1c spinach (Recompadrol, MP) - late in the cut I may eliminate this meal and use PES Amino IV and fast til 9am
9a - Meal 2: 3/4c oats, 1sc protein, 1c salad w/ salsa (Recompadrol, MP)
12p - Meal 3: 1 med sweet potato, 8oz chicken, 1c salad w/ salsa (Recompadrol, MP)
2p - 1sc Alphamine, 25mg F95, Pre-workout as needed
3p - Cardio + Abs (tue/thu) or Lifting (mon/wed/fri)
4p - Post Workout Shake (20-30g protein, 5g creatine mono)
6p - Meal 4: 8oz Chicken, 1c broccoli
8p - Pre-Bed Meal: 1 sc casein
9-10p - Go to bed (fri nights may be 11p-12a or so)

Typical weekend layout:
9a (wake up) - 1-2sc Alphamine, 25-50mg F95, 2 AAV2
9:20a - Fasted LISS cardio (20-30min, increasing throughout cut)
10:15a - Meal 1: 1c oats, 5 egg whites, 1c spinach (Recompadrol, MP)
1p - Meal 2: 1 med sweet potato, 8oz chicken, 1c salad w/ salsa (Recompadrol, MP)
2:45p - 1sc Alphamine, 25mg F95
3:15p - Cardio + Abs
4p - Meal 3: 8oz chicken, 1c salad w/ salsa (Recompadrol, MP)
8p - Meal 5: 8oz Chicken, 1c brussels sprouts (sat only)
10p - Pre-Bed Meal: 1 sc casein (sat only, will replace meal 5/8pm on sunday)
Go to bed (Sat nights may be 11p-12a or so)

Training split is Mon/Wed/Fri, Back+Biceps/Chest+Triceps/Legs+Shoulders

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't see anything from compound 20. Have you used it before?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I didn't see anything from compound 20. Have you used it before?
I have and saw nothing, but a) I was def too high of a bf% at the time to really show anything and b) I only ran it for 4 weeks which apparently is when it really just starts to show. I have 8 weeks worth that I won in a promo so it's not a big deal if it does nothing even with the full 8. Have you run it for 8?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm in.
If you need any help with anything, and not just EBF products, let me know

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm in. If you need any help with anything, and not just EBF products, let me know
Thanks man. Any suggestions on tweaks to the current layout?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Take all recompadrol 20mins pre meal.

Also, move oats from meal 2 at 9am to post workout.

Take out carbs from brekky and use pre and post workout nutrition to get you leaner.

Once a week, when you lean out more, introduce a carb refeed where you cut fat down and up the carb intake.

Other than that, looks fine. When I jump on a PC I'll lay it out for you. Won't be too long until I can.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
EC + F95 + LCLT/ALCAR/GPLC (on workout days) = epic cut. Done.

(if you want some added goodness, I'd add anabeta elite to the mix)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
EC + F95 + LCLT/ALCAR/GPLC (on workout days) = epic cut. Done. (if you want some added goodness, I'd add anabeta elite to the mix)
Ha this is nice but not at all what I have on hand. Not gonna buy all that stuff until I use at least some of what I've got.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So I kicked off my stack yesterday first thing in the morning. Some thoughts:
-Man, FP Alphamine is good stuff. You can literally mix 1 scoop with like all the water and its still awesome. And wow did I get a rush from it. I've been on a stim break for over a month and it hit me like a ton of bricks and had me speed talking all morning. Also, it was so strong that it destroyed my appetite. I was almost sick to my stomach, but not in a bad way (if that makes sense?) which NEVER happens to me as I LOOOVVEEE to eat. I actually pushed meal 2 back about an hr just cuz I didn't want it. This has been the same effect today too. had me sweating 5 min into my cardio too (could have also been the AAV2 as well)

-The Metabolic powder is not nearly as bad tasting as I remembered from the first bit I tried. I'm actually quite growing to like it, especially on certain things like eggs and mixed in some salsa dressing.

-Hard to tell at this early stage but either the forskolin or the extreme diet change is tearing my gi system up. Made about 6 trips to the bathroom to "drop some weight" ha. I should have a better idea after the weekend as that should be enough time for my body to clear all the junk out of my system and really get in gear. Then I can figure out if its the F95 or not and potentially bump it up.

- Today will be my first lifting day of this cycle (legs/shoulders) and I can't wait. Probably gonna skip a pre workout and just go with the alphamine for now until I buil up a tolerance. Might throw in some Yok3d since I have a bunch of samples laying around.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Layout looks very well put together. I have no real suggestions on the supplement scheme (good job with all that).

I would say your diet does look a little lacking in some fats, but if it has served you well like that in the past you know yourself better than I do. ;)

Good feedback so far. :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Layout looks very well put together. I have no real suggestions on the supplement scheme (good job with all that).

I would say your diet does look a little lacking in some fats, but if it has served you well like that in the past you know yourself better than I do. ;)

Good feedback so far. :)
Fat intake can be at .4/lb

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I kicked off my stack yesterday first thing in the morning. Some thoughts:
-Man, FP Alphamine is good stuff. You can literally mix 1 scoop with like all the water and its still awesome. And wow did I get a rush from it. I've been on a stim break for over a month and it hit me like a ton of bricks and had me speed talking all morning. Also, it was so strong that it destroyed my appetite. I was almost sick to my stomach, but not in a bad way (if that makes sense?) which NEVER happens to me as I LOOOVVEEE to eat. I actually pushed meal 2 back about an hr just cuz I didn't want it. This has been the same effect today too. had me sweating 5 min into my cardio too (could have also been the AAV2 as well)

-The Metabolic powder is not nearly as bad tasting as I remembered from the first bit I tried. I'm actually quite growing to like it, especially on certain things like eggs and mixed in some salsa dressing.

-Hard to tell at this early stage but either the forskolin or the extreme diet change is tearing my gi system up. Made about 6 trips to the bathroom to "drop some weight" ha. I should have a better idea after the weekend as that should be enough time for my body to clear all the junk out of my system and really get in gear. Then I can figure out if its the F95 or not and potentially bump it up.

- Today will be my first lifting day of this cycle (legs/shoulders) and I can't wait. Probably gonna skip a pre workout and just go with the alphamine for now until I buil up a tolerance. Might throw in some Yok3d since I have a bunch of samples laying around.
Have you tried Forskolin before? It's can definitely lead to some running to the bathroom but should clear up for you after a bit. and what did you start at for a dose? Looking good in here!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Layout looks very well put together. I have no real suggestions on the supplement scheme (good job with all that). I would say your diet does look a little lacking in some fats, but if it has served you well like that in the past you know yourself better than I do. ;) Good feedback so far. :)
Fat intake can be at .4/lb
I've actually tried low fat/higher carb and vice versa and had better luck with low fat. Mostly because I can eat more and feel full longer I think ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have you tried Forskolin before? It's can definitely lead to some running to the bathroom but should clear up for you after a bit. and what did you start at for a dose? Looking good in here!
I hadn't tried it directly but have in tropinol xp. I had similar issues for the first 3-4 days and then was fine. I'm at 50mg/day (25 upon waking before fasted cardio and 25 in the afternoon pre workout). Plan is to settle here then bump to 75 (50am/25pm).

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hadn't tried it directly but have in tropinol xp. I had similar issues for the first 3-4 days and then was fine. I'm at 50mg/day (25 upon waking before fasted cardio and 25 in the afternoon pre workout). Plan is to settle here then bump to 75 (50am/25pm).
Sounds like a good plan there! Best of luck in your goals!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've actually tried low fat/higher carb and vice versa and had better luck with low fat. Mostly because I can eat more and feel full longer I think ;)
What I'm saying is that you should keep fat intake to that recommended amount for better test production and you won't be moody lol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I usually do .5-.6 per body weight fat...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Same for me.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I usually do .5-.6 per body weight fat...
.4 is the amount coop suggested for function
Good info. Thanks guys. I do remember that I was pretty moody towards the end of my last cut so maybe as I go along I'll try adding a bit here and there, maybe opposite weeks of carb/fat "refeeds" to keep things in check

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I've decided to begin cutting a bit earlier this year. I'd like some critique on the supplement plan, dose timing, and any other particular tips/ideas. If there is enough interest I may end up logging this so let me hear you. I will be running a 12 week cut (potentially longer if I'm either not where I want to be or am still feeling very motivated). Below is my stack, dosing, diet, and training that I'm planning. The diet and training are pretty untouchable as I have used this exact program in the past and was able to get down from ~12%bf to ~5%bf in 14 weeks. I've added quite a bit of muscle this fall and am excited to see the new look.

Currently I'm sitting at 5'10" a new record high weight at 204.6lb and 18.2% bf (not exactly correct as I'm just using the scale's value but it will give some reference if I decide to log this, I estimate I'm actually closer to 15%) as of this morning. Goal is to get to 7-8%bf and bring my abs back out in full force.

Supplements:
Staples: Multi, Fish oil, CLA, Creatine Mono (1 pill w/ each meal)

EBF - Recompadrol (1 pill 20-30min before first 3 meals for the first few days, then 2pills after); Metabolic Powder (2sc w/ meal 1, 1 sc with meal 2,3,4); Adipose Annihilation V2 (2 pills upon waking)

Analyzed Supplements - Forskolin 95, 50-75mg/day (25mg upon waking + 25mg pre-workout for first few days, then 50mg AM +25mg Pre)

PES - OG Alphamine (1 sc upon waking + 1 sc pre-workout for first few days, then 2 sc AM + 1 sc Pre); Amino IV (2 sc post fasted cardio once meal 1 has been dropped)

USP Labs - Compound 20 (start once I'm under 10%bf to maximize effect, dosing as directed on bottle); AP (whenever I run out of Recompadrol, 1 cap with meals 1-3)

Others in the cabinet: misc pre-workouts (have Jack3d Advanced, Fitmax, Build N.O, FlashOver, Prodigy); iForce Dexaprine XR/TT-33 (if I run out of alphamine); Lecheek Hyper T2/OxyECA Black; Finaflex PX-Black; USP Labs Prime/Versa 1; SNS Glycophase; Genomyx Slin Sane V2

Typical weekday layout:
4:45a (wake up) - 1-2sc Alphamine, 25-50mg F95, 2 AAV2
5a - Fasted LISS cardio (20-30min, increasing throughout cut)
6:15a - Meal 1: 1c oats, 5 egg whites, 1c spinach (Recompadrol, MP) - late in the cut I may eliminate this meal and use PES Amino IV and fast til 9am
9a - Meal 2: 3/4c oats, 1sc protein, 1c salad w/ salsa (Recompadrol, MP)
12p - Meal 3: 1 med sweet potato, 8oz chicken, 1c salad w/ salsa (Recompadrol, MP)
2p - 1sc Alphamine, 25mg F95, Pre-workout as needed
3p - Cardio + Abs (tue/thu) or Lifting (mon/wed/fri)
4p - Post Workout Shake (20-30g protein, 5g creatine mono)
8p - Pre-Bed Meal: 1 sc casein
9-10p - Go to bed (fri nights may be 11p-12a or so)

Typical weekend layout:
9a (wake up) - 1-2sc Alphamine, 25-50mg F95, 2 AAV2
9:20a - Fasted LISS cardio (20-30min, increasing throughout cut)
10:15a - Meal 1: 1c oats, 5 egg whites, 1c spinach (Recompadrol, MP)
1p - Meal 2: 1 med sweet potato, 8oz chicken, 1c salad w/ salsa (Recompadrol, MP)
2:45p - 1sc Alphamine, 25mg F95
3:15p - Cardio + Abs
4p - Meal 3: 8oz chicken, 1c salad w/ salsa (Recompadrol, MP)
8p - Meal 5: 8oz Chicken, 1c brussels sprouts (sat only)
10p - Pre-Bed Meal: 1 sc casein (sat only, will replace meal 5/8pm on sunday)
Go to bed (Sat nights may be 11p-12a or so)

Training split is Mon/Wed/Fri, Back+Biceps/Chest+Triceps/Legs+Shoulders
Looks good brother keep us posted! Use that DexaprineXR ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looks good brother keep us posted! Use that DexaprineXR ;)
That's the plan. Towards the end I'll be using it and the tt-33. I'm excited to try it as I've heard it's quite strong and by the time I'm ready my stim tolerance should be pretty high

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Huh? That's what it is...0.4g/lb BW
Oops, total brain fart on that one. For some reason I read that like it was .4 of your daily calories... That's what I get for reading while on the treadmill ha.

Quick question for those in the know:

Would it be more beneficial to dose my third scoop of alphamine and additional 25mg F95 with my morning fasted cardio or pre workout (this is not really fasted but will most likely be ~2hr after my last meal)?

Deak007

Deak007

Awards
That seems like a lot of supps... Maybe I am just not used to seeing that many.. damn... LOL

Good luck tho! Ill be following!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That seems like a lot of supps... Maybe I am just not used to seeing that many.. damn... LOL Good luck tho! Ill be following!
It's really not that much when you break it down... Take out the staples that everyone takes (multi/fish oil/etc) and all I have are:
Stimmed fat burner
Non stim fat burner
GDA
Metabolic powder (whatever you could categorize that as ha)
Possibly a pre-workout or bcaas when needed.

So, really only 4 main supps. The list is just big cuz I have a variety of brands of similar supps. Glad to have you aboard!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 5 Update:
197.1lb, 16.5%bf (digital scale)

Today will start my first full week of cutting and I can't wait. Motivation is growing each day and usually by about week 3 I'm totally in the zone. Appetite has been steadily increasing since starting my 2-3hr meals (first day or so was rough with the combo of supplements and transition). By the end of this week I'm pretty sure I'll be back to my normal, ravenous-all-the-time self that's often hungry 15min after a meal.

Still experiencing some gi discomfort. Not sure if it's still adjustment to the diet or the supps (specifically the forskolin I'd think). The difference between currently and days 1-3 is that the first few days I was having gi issues almost on the clock 30-45min after am/pm doses. Now its more inconsistent and often randomly in the evening or middle of the day. I'm going to keep an eye on things for a few more days then see if I can bump up the doses. I'm also feeling a lot better with the alphamine as it was pretty strong the first 3 days after my stim break and had me not really wanting to eat at all.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oops, total brain fart on that one. For some reason I read that like it was .4 of your daily calories... That's what I get for reading while on the treadmill ha.

Quick question for those in the know:

Would it be more beneficial to dose my third scoop of alphamine and additional 25mg F95 with my morning fasted cardio or pre workout (this is not really fasted but will most likely be ~2hr after my last meal)?
For my third alphamine scoop I take it preworkout, and F95 when I get my second dose of alphamax around 5pm. And on your most recent post, it's probably the F95 for the GI issues. Should clear up within a few days though!

Deak007

Deak007

Awards
It's really not that much when you break it down... Take out the staples that everyone takes (multi/fish oil/etc) and all I have are:
Stimmed fat burner
Non stim fat burner
GDA
Metabolic powder (whatever you could categorize that as ha)
Possibly a pre-workout or bcaas when needed.

So, really only 4 main supps. The list is just big cuz I have a variety of brands of similar supps. Glad to have you aboard!
No Problem man... I guess it is not that many, I am just used to taking my main supps which are currently, DMZ 3.0, Cycle Armor, and whey... LOL

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No Problem man... I guess it is not that many, I am just used to taking my main supps which are currently, DMZ 3.0, Cycle Armor, and whey... LOL
Haha a bit more kick to your supps there ;) I can't wait to cycle again sometime later this spring

Deak007

Deak007

Awards
Haha a bit more kick to your supps there ;) I can't wait to cycle again sometime later this spring
The DMZ3.0 is some potent ****! I have not had any sides, but has given me MAD hunger issues... I am hungry ALL of the time... I am drinking about 2+ gallons of water per day just to combat the hunger, and at times it still doesnt work!

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Huh? That's what it is...0.4g/lb BW
I read that Layne Norton recommends .28 of total daily calories, which would be a little less than 40% of one's bw.

What's the max? And does the 40% apply to women as well?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The DMZ3.0 is some potent ****! I have not had any sides, but has given me MAD hunger issues... I am hungry ALL of the time... I am drinking about 2+ gallons of water per day just to combat the hunger, and at times it still doesnt work!
Ya I've seen a thread or two pop up in the last couple days with some noob type guys wanting to use it on their first ph cycle... Sounds like some harsh stuff being 3 methyl's. Death by liver dysfunction ha.

I can't even imagine the hunger. By like week 2 of a natty cut I'm ravenous all the time and drink the same 2-3gal of water just to try to feel like I'm not dying.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bumped up my recompadrol doses today to 2 caps each meal 1/2/3. Still having some gi randomness but seems to be subsiding so I'm looking to bump this weds/thurs.

Any other thoughts on where to add my additional scoop of alphamine and additonal 25mg F95 (pre fasted morn cardio or pre workout)?

Deak007

Deak007

Awards
Ya I've seen a thread or two pop up in the last couple days with some noob type guys wanting to use it on their first ph cycle... Sounds like some harsh stuff being 3 methyl's. Death by liver dysfunction ha. I can't even imagine the hunger. By like week 2 of a natty cut I'm ravenous all the time and drink the same 2-3gal of water just to try to feel like I'm not dying.
This is my 3rd ph cycle, plus I am logging it for IML, and it is potent, but if you "know" what your doing, it's not bad, but if you have no idea, like these newbs... Then they could be in for a bad experience..

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is my 3rd ph cycle, plus I am logging it for IML, and it is potent, but if you "know" what your doing, it's not bad, but if you have no idea, like these newbs... Then they could be in for a bad experience..
That's what all the comments I saw basically said... I have't run a ph before so I can't comment from experience per say but I know there was some serious feeling out for me on my first cycle and I had been researching for well over a year and had what I thought was a good hold on everything ha. Amazing how different things can be between even two very similar people.

Deak007

Deak007

Awards
That's what all the comments I saw basically said... I have't run a ph before so I can't comment from experience per say but I know there was some serious feeling out for me on my first cycle and I had been researching for well over a year and had what I thought was a good hold on everything ha. Amazing how different things can be between even two very similar people.
Exactly.. Starting mild is the best way... Then working up to the stronger sh!t...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Exactly.. Starting mild is the best way... Then working up to the stronger sh!t...
Agreed. Patience is something that seems to get lost too often in this world. Its all now now now, more more more. That's only good with women and money ha

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumped up my recompadrol doses today to 2 caps each meal 1/2/3. Still having some gi randomness but seems to be subsiding so I'm looking to bump this weds/thurs.

Any other thoughts on where to add my additional scoop of alphamine and additonal 25mg F95 (pre fasted morn cardio or pre workout)?
Not sure if it matters too much. Would you rather have more stim in the morning or pre-workout? I usually opt for the larger dose before my lift.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not sure if it matters too much. Would you rather have more stim in the morning or pre-workout? I usually opt for the larger dose before my lift.
The way I figure, if I take the additional doses in the morning (when I'm fasted for roughly 8hrs) that will give me the max impact/benefit since my body will already be primed to burn up some extra fat. The stim timing isn't all that important to me so much as max fat burning since I can always add in a stimmed preworkout in the afternoon before my lifting sessions.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The way I figure, if I take the additional doses in the morning (when I'm fasted for roughly 8hrs) that will give me the max impact/benefit since my body will already be primed to burn up some extra fat. The stim timing isn't all that important to me so much as max fat burning since I can always add in a stimmed preworkout in the afternoon before my lifting sessions.
I think that would be a very solid way of looking at it. Makes sense and should be a great dosing scheme.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No additional gi issues with the extra recompadrol caps yesterday but I did notice I was hungry a lot faster after my first and second meals then I have been thus far. This is good and bad: Good because it means the recompadrol is helping with the large carb meals, but bad because I'm going to be very hungry here in the near future ha. I'm really starting to enjoy adding the metabolic powder to my meals. It adds a nice flavor as long as you don't get a big clump or something ha.

The last few days I decided to change up when I'm taking my fish oil (was taking it with my wake-up supps: AAv2,F95,Alphamine) but figured that it could potentially take me out of my fasted state so I've moved it to dosing with meal 1. Since then I've had some mild-moderate heartburn within the first 20min or so after taking these which i believe is the AAv2 as I've seen this commented on before. Not really a big deal but just a note.

Will be bumping up my wake-up dose of F95 to 50mg tomorrow, as well as adding an additional 1/2 scoop of alphamine to test the waters before bumping to 2 full scoops.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
officially bumped F95 to 50mg upon waking, as well as alphamine to 1.5scoops. So far everything is "solid" ;)

Anyone had better luck with 100mg Forskolin vs 75? I've seen it recommended at 50-150mg but usually I see 75 as the sweet spot. Just curious on some others experiences

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
officially bumped F95 to 50mg upon waking, as well as alphamine to 1.5scoops. So far everything is "solid" ;)

Anyone had better luck with 100mg Forskolin vs 75? I've seen it recommended at 50-150mg but usually I see 75 as the sweet spot. Just curious on some others experiences
I like 100mg personally, but I'll just bump this so you can get more input from others. ;)

This thread links to a study which supports the 100mg dose for more reading if you'd like: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/235884-new-forskolin-study.html

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ddfox423 Apex Alchemy 4
Supplement Logs 4
retreathell Supplements 21
joltx Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 26