Epic Cutting Stack - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Epic Cutting Stack

Page 2 of 26 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Deak007 View Post
    This is my 3rd ph cycle, plus I am logging it for IML, and it is potent, but if you "know" what your doing, it's not bad, but if you have no idea, like these newbs... Then they could be in for a bad experience..
    That's what all the comments I saw basically said... I have't run a ph before so I can't comment from experience per say but I know there was some serious feeling out for me on my first cycle and I had been researching for well over a year and had what I thought was a good hold on everything ha. Amazing how different things can be between even two very similar people.

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    That's what all the comments I saw basically said... I have't run a ph before so I can't comment from experience per say but I know there was some serious feeling out for me on my first cycle and I had been researching for well over a year and had what I thought was a good hold on everything ha. Amazing how different things can be between even two very similar people.
    Exactly.. Starting mild is the best way... Then working up to the stronger sh!t...
    Beast Mode.... All Day... Every Day...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240363-deak007s-training-log.html#post4306457
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Deak007 View Post
    Exactly.. Starting mild is the best way... Then working up to the stronger sh!t...
    Agreed. Patience is something that seems to get lost too often in this world. Its all now now now, more more more. That's only good with women and money ha
    •   

4. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bumped up my recompadrol doses today to 2 caps each meal 1/2/3. Still having some gi randomness but seems to be subsiding so I'm looking to bump this weds/thurs.

Any other thoughts on where to add my additional scoop of alphamine and additonal 25mg F95 (pre fasted morn cardio or pre workout)?
    Not sure if it matters too much. Would you rather have more stim in the morning or pre-workout? I usually opt for the larger dose before my lift.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Not sure if it matters too much. Would you rather have more stim in the morning or pre-workout? I usually opt for the larger dose before my lift.
    The way I figure, if I take the additional doses in the morning (when I'm fasted for roughly 8hrs) that will give me the max impact/benefit since my body will already be primed to burn up some extra fat. The stim timing isn't all that important to me so much as max fat burning since I can always add in a stimmed preworkout in the afternoon before my lifting sessions.
  6. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The way I figure, if I take the additional doses in the morning (when I'm fasted for roughly 8hrs) that will give me the max impact/benefit since my body will already be primed to burn up some extra fat. The stim timing isn't all that important to me so much as max fat burning since I can always add in a stimmed preworkout in the afternoon before my lifting sessions.
    I think that would be a very solid way of looking at it. Makes sense and should be a great dosing scheme.
    PES Representative
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

No additional gi issues with the extra recompadrol caps yesterday but I did notice I was hungry a lot faster after my first and second meals then I have been thus far. This is good and bad: Good because it means the recompadrol is helping with the large carb meals, but bad because I'm going to be very hungry here in the near future ha. I'm really starting to enjoy adding the metabolic powder to my meals. It adds a nice flavor as long as you don't get a big clump or something ha.

The last few days I decided to change up when I'm taking my fish oil (was taking it with my wake-up supps: AAv2,F95,Alphamine) but figured that it could potentially take me out of my fasted state so I've moved it to dosing with meal 1. Since then I've had some mild-moderate heartburn within the first 20min or so after taking these which i believe is the AAv2 as I've seen this commented on before. Not really a big deal but just a note.

Will be bumping up my wake-up dose of F95 to 50mg tomorrow, as well as adding an additional 1/2 scoop of alphamine to test the waters before bumping to 2 full scoops.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

officially bumped F95 to 50mg upon waking, as well as alphamine to 1.5scoops. So far everything is "solid"

Anyone had better luck with 100mg Forskolin vs 75? I've seen it recommended at 50-150mg but usually I see 75 as the sweet spot. Just curious on some others experiences
  9. Elite Member

officially bumped F95 to 50mg upon waking, as well as alphamine to 1.5scoops. So far everything is "solid"

Anyone had better luck with 100mg Forskolin vs 75? I've seen it recommended at 50-150mg but usually I see 75 as the sweet spot. Just curious on some others experiences
    I like 100mg personally, but I'll just bump this so you can get more input from others.

This thread links to a study which supports the 100mg dose for more reading if you'd like: New Forskolin Study
    PES Representative
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I like 100mg personally, but I'll just bump this so you can get more input from others.

This thread links to a study which supports the 100mg dose for more reading if you'd like: New Forskolin Study
    Awesome much appreciated man! I'll rep you as soon as I can again ha...
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

So everything went really well yesterday with the added dosing and such. Only thing of not was that I had some serious gas cramps in the evening that had me a bit uncomfortable for a couple hours... Not sure what from as nothing has changed in my diet so I'll be interested to see if it continues or maybe just a passing thing.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm guessing it's from the bump up in forsk. Hopefully that'll clear up soon!
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    I'm guessing it's from the bump up in forsk. Hopefully that'll clear up soon!
    I figure that paired with the excessive amount of cabbage I've had ha.
  14. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I figure that paired with the excessive amount of cabbage I've had ha.
    That's enough to cramp most ppl up
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    That's enough to cramp most ppl up
    Yep for sure. I absolutely love cabbage, Brussels sprouts, and broccoli so naturally I'm a bit "cramp prone"
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Day:12

Morning Weight: 195.1lb, 16.1%bf(scale)

Solid weekend of cardio and a few misc rear delt exercises and pullups. I played hockey sat night for the first time in a few months and man can I feel that extra weight I put on during the holidays. Overall stack is feeling great. I'm not losing weight as fast as I did last time I dieted like this, but I think that's a good thing and that I'll keep more muscle because of the recompadrol as it will better feed my muscles and not just make me lose weight, but fat.

Today will be back/bi's and I think I'm gonna add deadlifts back in to the beginning of my workout (taken a few weeks off and they're not "technically" part of the program I'm using but I love/miss them and just think the program was designed more for beginners even though it worked last time). Probably gonna sub in squats for leg presses too on Fridays from now on.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Bit late bro but I'm in. Will have to catch up later
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Bit late bro but I'm in. Will have to catch up later
    Good to have you along.

All GI issues have seemingly subsided so everything is smooth sailing now. Current layout for diet and supplementation (I eat almost exactly the same thing every weekday so this is a Mon-Fri schedule):

4:36a - x2 AAV2, 50mg F-95, 1.5sc Alphamine - Back to sleep til 4:56a

5:05a - 20min LISS cardio (treadmill @ 3.5-4mph - my treadmill is a pos and will randomly take off and shoot to 8mph for a min at times so that's always a treat)

5:25-5:50a Cook meal 1, x2 Recompadrol - Off to work

6:20a Meal 1: 1c Oats, 2tbsp hot sauce, 5 egg whites, 1.5c spinach, x1 CLA, x1 Fish Oil, 2sc Metabolic Powder (420kcal, 27p/57c/6f)

9a x2 Recompadrol

9:30a Meal 2: 3/4c oats, 2sc No Whey! Pumpkin Pie (1srvg), 1c salad, 1tbsp salsa, x1 CLA, 1sc Metabolic Powder (444kcal, 41p/60c/5f)

12p x2 Recompadrol

12:30p Meal 3: 8oz chicken (or venison), 1c salad, 1tbsp salsa, 2 slices whole wheat toast (or 1 med sweet potato), x1 CLA, 1sc Metabolic Powder (venison and toast: 519kcal, 77p/35c/7f)

2:10p 1sc Alphamine, 25mg F-95

2:50p Training (MWF - 45-65min, 3-4 sets, 10-15reps, 3-4 exercises per body part; TRSSu - 20min LISS cardio + 3x3x20 abs + rear delt work)

4p 1sc whey isolate, 5g creatine monohydrate (166kcal, 30p/2c + creatine cals)

6p 4oz chicken, 4oz venison, 2c broccoli, 1tbsp wasabi, 1tbsp soy sauce, x1 CLA, 1sc Metabolic Powder (350kcal, 56p/13c/5f)

9p 1sc Phase 8 protein, 1sc Metabolic Powder, x1 CLA (150kcal, 26p/7c/2f)

Daily macros: 2049kcal, 257P/174c/25f

My daily goal is ~1800-2000kcal
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  81 lbs.

Hey bro! Wouldn't these many calories be too low for you to preserve muscle? On another note, have you tried a only fat and protein diet (ketogenic diet)?
    I will start my cutting program two weeks down the line and your inputs on the various supplements will be very enlightening.. I will peruse through what you're using and come back for reviews/ guidance..
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyRambo View Post
    Hey bro! Wouldn't these many calories be too low for you to preserve muscle? On another note, have you tried a only fat and protein diet (ketogenic diet)?
    I will start my cutting program two weeks down the line and your inputs on the various supplements will be very enlightening.. I will peruse through what you're using and come back for reviews/ guidance..
    As with any cut, a small amount of muscle loss is going to be inevitable but to answer your question I've calculated my TDEE and then dropped slightly below that to get my 1800-2000 area. The last time I ran this diet and exercise program I saw only minimal muscle loss so I'm confident in it. I'll be tweaking things as I go along as well to better accommodate my current state at that time.

As for the keto diet, I actually ran that this summer for awhile and liked it but felt like there was so much that I couldn't eat. Most protein bars (which are just easy for a quick snack when you're on the go) and stuff like that become an issue. The weight loss was on par with what I'm doing now so I found that I prefer it this way just more for sanity's sake.

Feel free to post up any questions or whatnot. There's some good bros in here already and hopefully more to come!
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Will be bumping my morning alphamine dose to the full 2 scoops (+1 pre workout in the afternoon) starting tomorrow. Everything is going quite well so far since my body finally adjusted to the forskolin. I'm currently at 75mg/day (50am/25pm). Is there anyone who has tried/recommends 100mg/day?

Also as a side note, the joint pain that I had from my tx-3 cycle has gone away finally so I'm having some much more productive lifting sessions.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Will be bumping my morning alphamine dose to the full 2 scoops (+1 pre workout in the afternoon) starting tomorrow. Everything is going quite well so far since my body finally adjusted to the forskolin. I'm currently at 75mg/day (50am/25pm). Is there anyone who has tried/recommends 100mg/day?

Also as a side note, the joint pain that I had from my tx-3 cycle has gone away finally so I'm having some much more productive lifting sessions.
    If you're speaking of Forskolin, then yes, I have been taking 100mg daily before my stash ran out. Never had any negative issues or side effects from it. I heard that 100mg is the sweet spot and that there's no need to go any higher unless you like to waste money...LOL!!!
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    If you're speaking of Forskolin, then yes, I have been taking 100mg daily before my stash ran out. Never had any negative issues or side effects from it. I heard that 100mg is the sweet spot and that there's no need to go any higher unless you like to waste money...LOL!!!
    Did you run it at 75mg at all? And if so, did you notice a difference?
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Did you run it at 75mg at all? And if so, did you notice a difference?
    At first, I started small like 50mg to see if I would get any GI issues and I didn't. Then ramped it up to 75mg then eventually to 100mg. To be honest, I did not noticed any difference so I may have been wasting money at the 100mg mark. Who knows? However, I do notice how my body is and responds to F95 when taking it.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

At first, I started small like 50mg to see if I would get any GI issues and I didn't. Then ramped it up to 75mg then eventually to 100mg. To be honest, I did not noticed any difference so I may have been wasting money at the 100mg mark. Who knows? However, I do notice how my body is and responds to F95 when taking it.
    Exactly what I was looking for. I had a feeling very few people have done a full 8-12week run wiht 75 and another with 100 so I guess its a try on your own kind of thing.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Exactly what I was looking for. I had a feeling very few people have done a full 8-12week run wiht 75 and another with 100 so I guess its a try on your own kind of thing.
    Yep, you got it. IMO, forskolin still dosen't get the credit it deserves....
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Yep, you got it. IMO, forskolin still dosen't get the credit it deserves....
    That's for sure... I only just heard about it within the last year or so, but after doing some research found that its been around for much longer. I was very surprised.

Bumped up to 2 scoops of alphamine this morning. Was sweating like crazy after just 5min. I didn't account for extra time to shower so now I'm sitting at work all day and can smell my balls. Oops.

I'm gonna try out some Pump X3 by Lecheek Nutrition (1sc pre workout) and see how I like it. Legs/Shoulders today. Bringing the squats back after a short break.

For the EBF boys:
    Ive been using the Metabolic powder as such and was wondering if you could comment on if this seems optimal or give any tweaks to the layout-
    Meal 1: 2sc
    Meal 2: 1sc
    Meal 3: 1sc
    Pre workout: 1sc
    Post workout shake: None
    Meal 4: 1sc
    Pre bed shake: 1 sc
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

That's for sure... I only just heard about it within the last year or so, but after doing some research found that its been around for much longer. I was very surprised.

Bumped up to 2 scoops of alphamine this morning. Was sweating like crazy after just 5min. I didn't account for extra time to shower so now I'm sitting at work all day and can smell my balls. Oops.

I'm gonna try out some Pump X3 by Lecheek Nutrition (1sc pre workout) and see how I like it. Legs/Shoulders today. Bringing the squats back after a short break.

For the EBF boys:
    Ive been using the Metabolic powder as such and was wondering if you could comment on if this seems optimal or give any tweaks to the layout-
    LOL...."smell my balls" LOL!

Please keep us updated on your cutting stack.
  29. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

For the EBF boys:
    Dosing is fine man.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  30. Enhanced Body Formulations

I've decided to begin cutting a bit earlier this year. I'd like some critique on the supplement plan, dose timing, and any other particular tips/ideas. If there is enough interest I may end up logging this so let me hear you. I will be running a 12 week cut (potentially longer if I'm either not where I want to be or am still feeling very motivated). Below is my stack, dosing, diet, and training that I'm planning. The diet and training are pretty untouchable as I have used this exact program in the past and was able to get down from ~12%bf to ~5%bf in 14 weeks. I've added quite a bit of muscle this fall and am excited to see the new look.

Currently I'm sitting at 5'10" a new record high weight at 204.6lb and 18.2% bf (not exactly correct as I'm just using the scale's value but it will give some reference if I decide to log this, I estimate I'm actually closer to 15%) as of this morning. Goal is to get to 7-8%bf and bring my abs back out in full force.

Supplements:
    Staples: Multi, Fish oil, CLA, Creatine Mono (1 pill w/ each meal)

EBF - Recompadrol (1 pill 20-30min before first 3 meals for the first few days, then 2pills after); Metabolic Powder (2sc w/ meal 1, 1 sc with meal 2,3,4); Adipose Annihilation V2 (2 pills upon waking)

Analyzed Supplements - Forskolin 95, 50-75mg/day (25mg upon waking + 25mg pre-workout for first few days, then 50mg AM +25mg Pre)

PES - OG Alphamine (1 sc upon waking + 1 sc pre-workout for first few days, then 2 sc AM + 1 sc Pre); Amino IV (2 sc post fasted cardio once meal 1 has been dropped)

USP Labs - Compound 20 (start once I'm under 10%bf to maximize effect, dosing as directed on bottle); AP (whenever I run out of Recompadrol, 1 cap with meals 1-3)

Others in the cabinet: misc pre-workouts (have Jack3d Advanced, Fitmax, Build N.O, FlashOver, Prodigy); iForce Dexaprine XR/TT-33 (if I run out of alphamine); Lecheek Hyper T2/OxyECA Black; Finaflex PX-Black; USP Labs Prime/Versa 1; SNS Glycophase; Genomyx Slin Sane V2

Typical weekday layout:
    4:45a (wake up) - 1-2sc Alphamine, 25-50mg F95, 2 AAV2
    5a - Fasted LISS cardio (20-30min, increasing throughout cut)
    6:15a - Meal 1: 1c oats, 5 egg whites, 1c spinach (Recompadrol, MP) - late in the cut I may eliminate this meal and use PES Amino IV and fast til 9am
    9a - Meal 2: 3/4c oats, 1sc protein, 1c salad w/ salsa (Recompadrol, MP)
    12p - Meal 3: 1 med sweet potato, 8oz chicken, 1c salad w/ salsa (Recompadrol, MP)
    2p - 1sc Alphamine, 25mg F95, Pre-workout as needed
    3p - Cardio + Abs (tue/thu) or Lifting (mon/wed/fri)
    4p - Post Workout Shake (20-30g protein, 5g creatine mono)
    6p - Meal 4: 8oz Chicken, 1c broccoli
    8p - Pre-Bed Meal: 1 sc casein
    9-10p - Go to bed (fri nights may be 11p-12a or so)

Typical weekend layout:
    9a (wake up) - 1-2sc Alphamine, 25-50mg F95, 2 AAV2
    9:20a - Fasted LISS cardio (20-30min, increasing throughout cut)
    10:15a - Meal 1: 1c oats, 5 egg whites, 1c spinach (Recompadrol, MP)
    1p - Meal 2: 1 med sweet potato, 8oz chicken, 1c salad w/ salsa (Recompadrol, MP)
    2:45p - 1sc Alphamine, 25mg F95
    3:15p - Cardio + Abs
    4p - Meal 3: 8oz chicken, 1c salad w/ salsa (Recompadrol, MP)
    6p - Meal 4: 8oz Chicken, 1c broccoli
    8p - Meal 5: 8oz Chicken, 1c brussels sprouts (sat only)
    10p - Pre-Bed Meal: 1 sc casein (sat only, will replace meal 5/8pm on sunday)
    Go to bed (Sat nights may be 11p-12a or so)

Training split is Mon/Wed/Fri, Back+Biceps/Chest+Triceps/Legs+Shoulders
    Duno how I missed this, but I'm here now
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  31. Enhanced Body Formulations

Good to have you along.

All GI issues have seemingly subsided so everything is smooth sailing now. Current layout for diet and supplementation (I eat almost exactly the same thing every weekday so this is a Mon-Fri schedule):

4:36a - x2 AAV2, 50mg F-95, 1.5sc Alphamine - Back to sleep til 4:56a

5:05a - 20min LISS cardio (treadmill @ 3.5-4mph - my treadmill is a pos and will randomly take off and shoot to 8mph for a min at times so that's always a treat)

5:25-5:50a Cook meal 1, x2 Recompadrol - Off to work

6:20a Meal 1: 1c Oats, 2tbsp hot sauce, 5 egg whites, 1.5c spinach, x1 CLA, x1 Fish Oil, 2sc Metabolic Powder (420kcal, 27p/57c/6f)

9a x2 Recompadrol

9:30a Meal 2: 3/4c oats, 2sc No Whey! Pumpkin Pie (1srvg), 1c salad, 1tbsp salsa, x1 CLA, 1sc Metabolic Powder (444kcal, 41p/60c/5f)

12p x2 Recompadrol

12:30p Meal 3: 8oz chicken (or venison), 1c salad, 1tbsp salsa, 2 slices whole wheat toast (or 1 med sweet potato), x1 CLA, 1sc Metabolic Powder (venison and toast: 519kcal, 77p/35c/7f)

2:50p Training (MWF - 45-65min, 3-4 sets, 10-15reps, 3-4 exercises per body part; TRSSu - 20min LISS cardio + 3x3x20 abs + rear delt work)

4p 1sc whey isolate, 5g creatine monohydrate (166kcal, 30p/2c + creatine cals)

6p 4oz chicken, 4oz venison, 2c broccoli, 1tbsp wasabi, 1tbsp soy sauce, x1 CLA, 1sc Metabolic Powder (350kcal, 56p/13c/5f)

9p 1sc Phase 8 protein, 1sc Metabolic Powder, x1 CLA (150kcal, 26p/7c/2f)

Daily macros: 2049kcal, 257P/174c/25f

Meal one switch out Recomp for mp, no need for Recomp there of using mp IMO

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
  32. Enhanced Body Formulations

For the EBF boys:
    Just use it with first carb meal after fasted cardio, post workout if you want and last carb meal

You should also use it for a mixed macro meal.

33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Just use it with first carb meal after fasted cardio, post workout if you want and last carb meal You should also use it for a mixed macro meal.
    Glad to have you in here. I've been using a 1 scoop dose with all meals except meal 1 where I doubled up due to the extra carbs. Is the recompadrol and mp overkill for those first 3 meals? One or the other instead?
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Absolutely loving 2sc alphamine and 1sc metabolic powder first thing in the morning. Gets me up and sweating in minutes and feeling like a champ.
  35. Enhanced Body Formulations

Glad to have you in here. I've been using a 1 scoop dose with all meals except meal 1 where I doubled up due to the extra carbs. Is the recompadrol and mp overkill for those first 3 meals? One or the other instead?
    I'd use mp on pro/fat meals and post workout.

Recompadrol on others

Just to make it simple

36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I'd use mp on pro/fat meals and post workout.

Recompadrol on others

Just to make it simple
    Perfect. I'll switch it up to this:

Upon Waking - AAv2

Meal 1, 2, 3 (p/f/c) - x2 Recompadrol

Pre Workout - 2sc MP

Post Workout Shake, Meal 4, 5 (p/f) - 2sc MP ea

This way I get the suggested 6 Recompadrol and 8 MP. Any thoughts on adding another AAv2 dose to the day somewhere (possibly pre-workout)?
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Didn't notice much from the 1sc of Pump X3 I added to friday's workout so I'm skipping it today and may add a 2sc dose on wednesday. Spent half of last night in the bathroom which was really odd and kinda came out of nowhere. Definitely wasn't sick or anything but I was all cramped up. Seems odd since I hadn't eaten anything out of the ordinary or changed my supplements at all.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Thanks to bdcc and the guys at Analyzed Supplements, I've got a stack of Agmatine and GMS coming my way. I plan on throwing this in immediately (maybe a week or so since the AS guys already sent my shipping info over after winning just yesterday!) with my pre-workout alphamine/F95. I've never run more then a 2 day sample of agamatine and never mixed it with GMS so I'm hoping to see some epic pumps.

Just found out I'll have to travel for a day next week and will finally get a chance to "road test" the bands I got for xmas. Pretty excited to see how I can turn my hotel room into a gym ha.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

So I haven't been feeling/seeing the results thus far as much as I would like so I'm going to be making some slight modifications in order to try to speed things up a bit. Here's the new layout, changes are bold:

4:36a - x2 AAV2, 50mg F-95, 2sc Alphamine, 1sc Metabolic Powder - Back to sleep til 4:56a

5:50a x2 Recompadrol - Off to work

6:20a Meal 1: 1/2c Oats, 2tbsp hot sauce, 5 egg whites, 1.5c spinach, x1 CLA, x1 Fish Oil, 1sc Metabolic Powder (27okcal 30c/2f/22p)

9a x2 Recompadrol

9:30a Meal 2: 1/2c oats, 2sc No Whey! Pumpkin Pie (1srvg), 1c salad, 1tbsp lt balsamic vinaigrette, x1 CLA, NO Metabolic Powder (310kcal, 53c/8f/37p )

12p x2 Recompadrol

12:30p Meal 3: 8oz chicken, 1c salad, 1tbsp salsa, 2 slices whole wheat toast (or 1 med sweet potato), x1 CLA, NO Metabolic Powder (chicken and toast: 409kcal, 40c/5f/44p)

2:50p Training (MWF - 45-65min, 3-4 sets, 10-15reps, 4-5 exercises per body part; TRS - 20min LISS cardio + 3x3x20 abs + rear delt work; Sun - Accessory Workout - probably shoulders/legs)

4p 1sc whey isolate, 5g creatine monohydrate (166kcal, 30p/2c + creatine cals): workout days only

6p 4oz chicken, 4oz venison, 2c broccoli, 1tbsp wasabi, 1tbsp soy sauce, x1 CLA, 2sc Metabolic Powder (350kcal, 56p/13c/5f)

9p 1sc Phase 8 protein, 2sc Metabolic Powder, x1 CLA (150kcal, 26p/7c/2f)

Feel free to critique further. I may try switching the carbs out of my first meal or two and adding in some post workout carbs instead in the future.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

So I haven't been feeling/seeing the results thus far as much as I would like so I'm going to be making some slight modifications in order to try to speed things up a bit. Here's the new layout, changes are bold:

4:36a - x2 AAV2, 50mg F-95, 2sc Alphamine, 1sc Metabolic Powder - Back to sleep til 4:56a

5:50a x2 Recompadrol - Off to work

6:20a Meal 1: 1/2c Oats, 2tbsp hot sauce, 5 egg whites, 1.5c spinach, x1 CLA, x1 Fish Oil, 1sc Metabolic Powder (27okcal 30c/2f/22p)

9a x2 Recompadrol

9:30a Meal 2: 1/2c oats, 2sc No Whey! Pumpkin Pie (1srvg), 1c salad, 1tbsp lt balsamic vinaigrette, x1 CLA, NO Metabolic Powder (310kcal, 53c/8f/37p )

12p x2 Recompadrol

12:30p Meal 3: 8oz chicken, 1c salad, 1tbsp salsa, 2 slices whole wheat toast (or 1 med sweet potato), x1 CLA, NO Metabolic Powder (chicken and toast: 409kcal, 40c/5f/44p)

2:50p Training (MWF - 45-65min, 3-4 sets, 10-15reps, 4-5 exercises per body part; TRS - 20min LISS cardio + 3x3x20 abs + rear delt work; Sun - Accessory Workout - probably shoulders/legs)

4p 1sc whey isolate, 5g creatine monohydrate (166kcal, 30p/2c + creatine cals): workout days only

6p 4oz chicken, 4oz venison, 2c broccoli, 1tbsp wasabi, 1tbsp soy sauce, x1 CLA, 2sc Metabolic Powder (350kcal, 56p/13c/5f)

9p 1sc Phase 8 protein, 2sc Metabolic Powder, x1 CLA (150kcal, 26p/7c/2f)

Feel free to critique further. I may try switching the carbs out of my first meal or two and adding in some post workout carbs instead in the future.
    Dang bro, I had to take a break from reading your detailed plan....LOL!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Critique My cutting stack.
    By DreamWeaver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 07:31 AM
  2. help with my ph cut stack / dosage?
    By patrol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-09-2003, 02:46 PM
  3. my cutting stack
    By primal1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11