Supplement Combination

Noxchi

Noxchi

Awards
Hi ,

I wanna gain muscle mass for the next 3 months . Which supplement combination would you recommend ? Products that are on my mind ; Weider Premium Whey + Bpi Sports Creatine . Is this both enough ? I've checked the contents of Weider Whey and includes enough Glutamine and Bcaa for a day , what is your opinion about it ?

My height : 6'00''

and weight : 165 pound

and I'm female .

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can stay on those products if you want. Hgh

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can stay on those products if you want. Hghup has been shown to have positive effects in women. Are you just wanting to gain muscle mass?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Good diet and arachidonic acid + bcaa's in an 8:1:1 or 12:1:1. I can't suggest test boosters, but women have used Erase with great success.

Erase will help with cortisol which will help you build more muscle.

Noxchi

Noxchi

Awards
Good diet and arachidonic acid + bcaa's in an 8:1:1 or 12:1:1. I can't suggest test boosters, but women have used Erase with great success.

Erase will help with cortisol which will help you build more muscle.
What is Erase ? A supplement to suppress cortisol ?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It controls estrogen as well which can lead to reduced body fat. But assuming you are just wanting to add muscle, I would just focus on your diet and heavy compound movements. High protein high carb diet. Look into 5x5 routine as well. I am not as educated as others are with supplements and the female body

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
You'll want to message rosie about this.

And actually, for cortisol, I'd use Reduce XT. ArA + Reduce XT + good diet and training = gains.

You might want to look into USPLabs Prime. It's a nutrient partitioner and will help feed your muscles.

I'd make sure your diet and training are on point before you take the plunge into these supps. Have at least 8 weeks of solid eating and training.

I don't know much about female bulking, so I'd also look into the nutrition forum for dieting advice on a bulk.

Your cals should be around 2200 for maintenance. You'll want to slowly bump that up by 100 cals a day till you're gaining about .5-1lb a week.

Noxchi

Noxchi

Awards
It controls estrogen as well which can lead to reduced body fat. But assuming you are just wanting to add muscle, I would just focus on your diet and heavy compound movements. High protein high carb diet. Look into 5x5 routine as well. I am not as educated as others are with supplements and the female body
Thanks : ) Before I have tried 5x5 training system and its not for me , its so hard . Also I dont want to be like a man . I have a solid body structure and I just want to be a little more muscular .

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
You 99% of the time don't want to take an anti estrogen when it comes to females. Look up the side effects lol.

I suggest reduce xt as mentioned by someone else here. I also suggest staying away from ara. I don't remember but I believe it has to do with a big estrogen to test ratio *as with females* and taking something that is PRO and ANTI inflammatory.

Stick with anabeta,agmatine,creatine,beta alinine,creatnol phosphate*not a creatine* and lclt*increases androgen density I believe* cit mal too.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
You 99% of the time don't want to take an anti estrogen when it comes to females. Look up the side effects lol.

I suggest reduce xt as mentioned by someone else here. I also suggest staying away from ara. I don't remember but I believe it has to do with a big estrogen to test ratio *as with females* and taking something that is PRO and ANTI inflammatory.

Stick with anabeta,agmatine,creatine,beta alinine,creatnol phosphate*not a creatine* and lclt*increases androgen density I believe* cit mal too.
Oh, sorry. I didn't know. I assumed that because it's an omega-6 fatty acid, that it's unisex.

I'd be careful with anabeta, though. It is a test booster as well...

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, sorry. I didn't know. I assumed that because it's an omega-6 fatty acid, that it's unisex.

I'd be careful with anabeta, though. It is a test booster as well...
Test boosting doesnt always mean anti e.

As with vitamin d3 which 2\3 of us are deficient of. Thats another good one too. Safe for long term.

Noxchi

Noxchi

Awards
A/S/L?

Oops wrong forum.

OP how is your diet? What does your training regiment look like?
I'm eating mainly protein in the main meals , together macaroni or rice porridge . I dont eat red meat , makes me sick .

I'm doing lower body and upper body trainings on separate days . My favorite trainings is shoulders and legs , my most robust parts . Before I was so skinny and I gained a very fast mass in last 1 year . The only supplement which I had used was BSN Syntha . Now I wanna make more muscle and then cardio into this coming summer .

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks : ) Before I have tried 5x5 training system and its not for me , its so hard . Also I dont want to be like a man . I have a solid body structure and I just want to be a little more muscular .
You will not look like a man. What type of training do you usually like?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm eating mainly protein in the main meals , together macaroni or rice porridge . I dont eat red meat , makes me sick .

I'm doing lower body and upper body trainings on separate days . My favorite trainings is shoulders and legs , my most robust parts . Before I was so skinny and I gained a very fast mass in last 1 year . The only supplement which I had used was BSN Syntha . Now I wanna make more muscle and then cardio into this coming summer .
Get more carbs in.

Try something like a more common split

Day 1 chest triceps
Day 2 back biceps
Day 3 off
Day 4 legs
Day 5 abs and shoulders
Day 6 and 7 rest.

Reps no higher than 12.

Noxchi

Noxchi

Awards
You will not look like a man. What type of training do you usually like?
Usually I'm training with increasing pyramid system , but I dont count the reps , I continue to set till cant do one more rep and about 45 seconds of rest between sets . I'm working on my own sports hall in the room of my house , also I am registered to a gym here but its so crowded and bothers me .

Get more carbs in.

Day 1 chest triceps
Day 2 back biceps
Day 3 off
Day 4 legs
Day 5 abs and shoulders
Day 6 and 7 rest.

Reps no higher than 12.

Okay I will try that .

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Get more carbs in.

Day 1 chest triceps
Day 2 back biceps
Day 3 off
Day 4 legs
Day 5 abs and shoulders
Day 6 and 7 rest.

Reps no higher than 12.
Would you really recommend each body part only once a week for a woman that wants to gain mass as fast as possible? I'd go with the 5x5 or stick with the upper/lower split, hitting everything at least 2x a week...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Get more carbs in.

Day 1 chest triceps
Day 2 back biceps
Day 3 off
Day 4 legs
Day 5 abs and shoulders
Day 6 and 7 rest.

Reps no higher than 12.
For a beginner, an upper lower bulking split is almost universally considered the best possible routine (see research by Lyle McDonald and Layne Norton).

OP, DO NOT reprogram your training!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I recommend replacing you weider whey (15g sugar per serving) with PES Select Protein, which is a blend for improved utilization. The creatine is fine. Next, pick up some:

-Bulk betaine anhydrous
-Bulk beta-alanine
-Analyzed Supplements Forskolin-95

And then you're all set. Human data ftw

Philosophy

Philosophy

Awards
  • Established
For a beginner, an upper lower bulking split is almost universally considered the best possible routine (see research by Lyle McDonald and Layne Norton).

I recommend replacing you weider whey (15g sugar per serving) with PES Select Protein, which is a blend for improved utilization. The creatine is fine. Next, pick up some:

-Bulk betaine anhydrous
-Bulk beta-alanine

Listen to this guy, no need to get any advanced supplements.

Noxchi

Noxchi

Awards

I'm not a beginner , I'm doing sports since so young ages, swimming, bicycle , wrestling, kick boxing, aikido ... body building and fitness about last 1,5 years ...

-Bulk betaine anhydrous
-Bulk beta-alanine

Frankly, Ive never heard some of these supplements before . Confuses me .

Listen to this guy, no need to get any advanced supplements.
I'm intend on getting Weider Whey and Bpi Creatine , I wonder about what I would get extra , what else could be needed ...

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Could always add a preworkout for some extra energy during your workout like Conquer. Otherwise as far as supps go your seem just fine. Whey and creatine and those that Mr. Cooper said.

Beginner or not those supplements anyone can benefit from.

Also, the only way you will look like a man is by taking steroids. If you lift heavy and have a solid diet in place there is no worry about looking like a man.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you really recommend each body part only once a week for a woman that wants to gain mass as fast as possible? I'd go with the 5x5 or stick with the upper/lower split, hitting everything at least 2x a week...
she said she didnt like 5x5 and for me, i dont like upper lower splits. Ive seen nothing from them. maybe it works for chicks and others though. i just dont like it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

i still dont know why people like upper/lower splits.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you really wanna gain mass but keep body fat off, try DC with HIIT for cardio. you wont be disappointed.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
she said she didnt like 5x5 and for me, i dont like upper lower splits. Ive seen nothing from them. maybe it works for chicks and others though. i just dont like it.
Fair enough... Her reasons for not liking 5x5 were unacceptable ( for lack of a better word)... Upper/Lower is great for a woman because the frequency, because we know it's a lot harder for a chick to gain muscle... So each body part once a week(especially for a woman) is not going to get her where she wants to be anytime soon...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fair enough... Her reasons for not liking 5x5 were unacceptable ( for lack of a better word)... Upper/Lower is great for a woman because the frequency, because we know it's a lot harder for a chick to gain muscle... So each body part once a week(especially for a woman) is not going to get her where she wants to be anytime soon...
I understand completely. I have trained a few women in the past but haven't used upper lower with them. I usually start them on a full body 3x a week to get things going then make changes from there if needed.

IMO, gaining mass is more diet related than anything. You can do whatever program you want and not gain quality mass without the proper diet

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And I agree with your statement regarding 5x5

Noxchi

Noxchi

Awards
Finally these are the supplements which I have decided on ; Weider Premium Whey + Bpi Sports Creatine + Universal Amino 3001

I think these three is enough for me . I will report progress in the coming days .

Salaam Alaikum , thanks .

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Finally these are the supplements which I have decided on ; Weider Premium Whey + Bpi Sports Creatine + Universal Amino 3001

I think these three is enough for me . I will report progress in the coming days .

Salaam Alaikum , thanks .
Good luck with your progress.

Aleichem shalom

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
i still dont know why people like upper/lower splits.
It is far, far superior to a typical bodybuilding split. By far. Training muscle groups once per week is not enough; the body can handle much more than that. Increased frequency while dropping intensity and/ or volume will be far more beneficial than a once per week split.

The dogma of Back/ biceps, Chest/ Triceps is overrated and overused. Layne Nortons P.H.A.T provides the basis for my own routine which I started 6 months ago and already my mass has increased significantly.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It is far, far superior to a typical bodybuilding split. By far. Training muscle groups once per week is not enough; the body can handle much more than that. Increased frequency while dropping intensity and/ or volume will be far more beneficial than a once per week split.

The dogma of Back/ biceps, Chest/ Triceps is overrated and overused. Layne Nortons P.H.A.T provides the basis for my own routine which I started 6 months ago and already my mass has increased significantly.
I loved PHAT when I was running it. Used it while bulking, added some solid size and strength rose dramatically.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I loved PHAT when I was running it. Used it while bulking, added some solid size and strength rose dramatically.
It is one of the superior hypertrophy programs out as it focuses on both strength and hypertrophy development; a combination proven to be far more effective at increasing muscle mass.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Noxchi

Noxchi

Awards

P.H.A.T training system is an appropriate program for a mesomorph body type ??? There are some too heavy sets in this system and with low reps , this can injure my waist . Partially looks like 5x5 training system , this is why I dont like it .

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
P.H.A.T training system is an appropriate program for a mesomorph body type ??? There are some too heavy sets in this system and with low reps , this can injure my waist . Partially looks like 5x5 training system , this is why I dont like it .
They're not even close.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's not a 5x5 system.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Phat can be effective if diet is in check as with any program. Diet is the key. As for specifically for a meso...I don't believe in bodytypes anymore. I believe your body is never a constant. Forever changing. To put a type on it is not giving it enough credit.

Is your waist previously injured? If not then don't be a wussy and just make sure your form is correct.

Noxchi

Noxchi

Awards
Phat can be effective if diet is in check as with any program. Diet is the key. As for specifically for a meso...I don't believe in bodytypes anymore. I believe your body is never a constant. Forever changing. To put a type on it is not giving it enough credit.

Is your waist previously injured? If not then don't be a wussy and just make sure your form is correct.

I believe in body types and training types according to body types . Yes I had injured my waist a few times before , I dont have a permanent disability , just need to be more careful and need a good warm-up before the start of training . I can be injured very easily from waist, wrists and ankles, therefore I dont want to do heavy sets and low reps.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe in body types and training types according to body types . Yes I had injured my waist a few times before , I dont have a permanent disability , just need to be more careful and need a good warm-up before the start of training . I can be injured very easily from waist, wrists and ankles, therefore I dont want to do heavy sets and low reps.
I wouldnt worry about Body type ect.
Ive Seen my coach transform women's body's ..
Unfortunately I can't share my diet or training on line, but I can say this:
I train everything but chest twice a week( cause as a figure girl I don't need a big chest, just big back shoulders legs, n I need my waist to stay small, etc...)
I train 6 days a week
Six exercises,
4 sets of 20 reps( fast)
And I've had great results with gaining lean mass
:)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then try to pause on the negative and explode up. 8 to 12 reps.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldnt worry about Body type ect.
Ive Seen my coach transform women's body's ..
Unfortunately I can't share my diet or training on line, but I can say this:
I train everything but chest twice a week( cause as a figure girl I don't need a big chest, just big back shoulders legs, n I need my waist to stay small, etc...)
I train 6 days a week
Six exercises,
4 sets of 20 reps( fast)
And I've had great results with gaining lean mass
:)
I can guess though most of your coaches tricks are diet based. Training is the easy part.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can guess though most of your coaches tricks are diet based. Training is the easy part.
Oh yes!!! U r absolutely right :)
Diet is on the spot, with changes made accordingly ( if needed)to how I look every Saturday...
Training is the fun part, 100% ;)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is 5x5 routine effective in gaining muscle mass ??? Why its so popular in Usa ???
Typically bodybuilder type 5x5 is different than powerlifter / athlete 5x5. Bodybuilder 5x5 is just that. 5 reps 5 sets. Basically. When you add it up...25 reps total. Thats hypertrophy. Thats the bodybuilding type.

The athlete way is much different. Its a pyramid set basically.

Either way you will see more strength gains than typical 10 reps for 3 or 4 sets BECAUSE....your going to be using a heavier weight.

Heavier weight =adaptation=strength gains and size gains given total reps.

athletic aesthetic is the reason why. Strong and big.

Im guessing females would have a great response to it. Even more so than males.

Don't worry about getting too big. I know a 120 lb feminine looking female at 5'5. She can deadlift 320 lbs.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm eating mainly protein in the main meals , together macaroni or rice porridge . I dont eat red meat , makes me sick . I'm doing lower body and upper body trainings on separate days . My favorite trainings is shoulders and legs , my most robust parts . Before I was so skinny and I gained a very fast mass in last 1 year . The only supplement which I had used was BSN Syntha . Now I wanna make more muscle and then cardio into this coming summer .
Main meals.. What does that mean?
I go by #'s , lol ...
For me it's 6-7 meals/day lol...
Do u eat enough to gain lean muscle mass?
Do u alternate ur proteins with each meal?

Noxchi

Noxchi

Awards
Typically bodybuilder type 5x5 is different than powerlifter / athlete 5x5. Bodybuilder 5x5 is just that. 5 reps 5 sets. Basically. When you add it up...25 reps total. Thats hypertrophy. Thats the bodybuilding type.

The athlete way is much different. Its a pyramid set basically.

Either way you will see more strength gains than typical 10 reps for 3 or 4 sets BECAUSE....your going to be using a heavier weight.

Heavier weight =adaptation=strength gains and size gains given total reps.

athletic aesthetic is the reason why. Strong and big.

Im guessing females would have a great response to it. Even more so than males.

Don't worry about getting too big. I know a 120 lb feminine looking female at 5'5. She can deadlift 320 lbs.

Actually I'm strong enough . Why a body builder wants to be more strong ??? What is the relationship between gaining muscle mass/volume and being strong ??? I'm sure 5x5 will work on me , my body responds very quickly but if there is no dramatic differences between 8-12 reps 3-4 sets training and 5x5 training , then why I'm gonna risk myself at the expense of injury ???

Main meals.. What does that mean?
I go by #'s , lol ...
For me it's 6-7 meals/day lol...
Do u eat enough to gain lean muscle mass?
Do u alternate ur proteins with each meal?
Main meals, so morning-lunch-evening meals . I dont calculate too much fine detail about my nutritional values . I'm getting enough carbohydrate and protein from different sources .

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually I'm strong enough . Why a body builder wants to be more strong ??? What is the relationship between gaining muscle mass/volume and being strong ??? I'm sure 5x5 will work on me , my body responds very quickly but if there is no dramatic differences between 8-12 reps 3-4 sets training and 5x5 training , then why I'm gonna risk myself at the expense of injury ???

Main meals, so morning-lunch-evening meals . I dont calculate too much fine detail about my nutritional values . I'm getting enough carbohydrate and protein from different sources .

I do strength training to prolong the time im able to train. Eventually your body will start to age and you will wish you were just a little stronger. Especally your lower back.

Do you know how much calories you take in?