Man PR-XT and Evomuse Ammo Dry Mouth

ddubbs

ddubbs

Awards
Just started taking PR-XT and Evomuse Ammo. Last night I woke up and my mouth was so dry. I didn't drink any alcohol yesterday for new years eve.
I drank lots of water and it still feels real dry. I have never had this happen with any supplement. Is there a reason this is happening. I'm going to go get biotene today for dry mouth. Did a search on the forum didn't see anyone else having this issue.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never taken the EvoMuse product so I can't speak to that. Tell me about how/when you dosed the products and with/without food. PR-XT will cause some hunger (I take it w food bc I feel hypoglycemic taking it solo) and may increase your thirst a bit. Some minor AI control from the brassaiopsis in the formula might cause some drying out, but as far as dry mouth? Just conjecture.

ddubbs

ddubbs

Awards
Got them yesterday took one dose of PRXT with food around 2pm and another dose of PRXT around 10PM then I took the AMMO at about 1:30 am Not with a meal but been snacking all evening. Then I went to bed woke up around 6:30 am and my mouth has never felt so dry ever. I went and got a big glass a water. It felt good while drinking but still very dry. Not so bad today I took another ammo around noon and prxt around 1 with a shake. Just took another pr-xt with some sushi. Bought some dry mouth lozenges which help. Just very weird I have never experienced this on any supp and I have taken everything under the sun.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My guess after looking at the Ammo profile: the zinc you're taking in throughout the day may be the culprit.

ddubbs

ddubbs

Awards
I was taking 50 mgs of zinc prior with no dry mouth. So that would be strange. I appreciate your feedback.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't had any dry mouth feedback on ammo. I would try one at a time when assessing tolerance. It could have been a one time thing. Hard telling.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't had any dry mouth feedback on ammo. I would try one at a time when assessing tolerance. It could have been a one time thing. Hard telling.
I can't wait to try ammo.

ddubbs

ddubbs

Awards
Took a dry mouth lozenger last night before bed. It helped didn't have the issue. Also noticed my lips are very dry. I never use chap stick because I never needed to.
Hope it's drying up fat like it is everything else. This could be a good sign

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took a dry mouth lozenger last night before bed. It helped didn't have the issue. Also noticed my lips are very dry. I never use chap stick because I never needed to. Hope it's drying up fat like it is everything else. This could be a good sign
Where do you live? I wonder if the winter weather is drying you out a bit too. My feet are very susceptible to cracking and my lips always feel chapped no matter how much water I'm taking in. And I'm in balmy Buffalo.

ddubbs

ddubbs

Awards
I live in Nashville been here 12 years but Im so dry i feel like Im in Vegas. Don't think the weather has changed from normal here. Could be but doubtful

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where do you live? I wonder if the winter weather is drying you out a bit too. My feet are very susceptible to cracking and my lips always feel chapped no matter how much water I'm taking in. And I'm in balmy Buffalo.
I did not even think of this. Humidifier helps me out and I take lukewarm showers, but winter weather is always a dry problem.

ddubbs

ddubbs

Awards
I'll have to bust mine out and try it

ddubbs

ddubbs

Awards
The dryness has seemed to go away

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's your training going? How do you feel these supplements are aiding you, if at all? Curious to hear your feedback so far.

pezao

Awards
My guess would be the Anacyclus in PR-XT which I've heard of making people thirsty. I have felt this myself on Anabeta

ddubbs

ddubbs

Awards
Good dropped 7 Lbs Been a machine. Im working the booth for ANSI at the Arnold so need to be in shape. I added EBF Adipose Annihlation. The 3 products seem to be working very weel. Still got more fat to cut but will be interesting to see how I look by the Arnold