Looking for a recomp supplement.

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been out of the supplement game for a bit now, and even working out as much as I did... Life had other plans. What Im looking for is something for recomping/test boosting. Last I was using stuff from PES, but Im sure there are other companies out there that have proven safe/effective.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Have you used Forskolin in the past?

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have ( Bioforge ) but the thing that kinda sways me on that is its dependency on dosing with food at an accurate time each time.

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Add in GMS, ALCAR, aspirin, Forskolin95? Or too much going on? There has to be a point of money vs gains lol

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Add in GMS, ALCAR, aspirin, Forskolin95? Or too much going on? There has to be a point of money vs gains lol
ALCAR and aspirin serve the same purposes in regards to maximizing ArA supplementation.

AnaBeta Elite already contains Forskolin at an efficacious dosage.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Ive been out of the supplement game for a bit now, and even working out as much as I did... Life had other plans. What Im looking for is something for recomping/test boosting. Last I was using stuff from PES, but Im sure there are other companies out there that have proven safe/effective.

I'd look into a Ara product like xgels or X factor and a GDA like burn 24 or slin sane.

Then add a good Acetyl L Carnitine pre workout and in the am.

I have been using

X Factor
Slin Sane
Formutech Nutritions Acetyl L Carn
KreaPump pre workout

I was using level II powder pre workout it is an awesome thermogenic.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd look into a Ara product like xgels or X factor and a GDA like burn 24 or slin sane. Then add a good Acetyl L Carnitine pre workout and in the am. I have been using X Factor Slin Sane Formutech Nutritions Acetyl L Carn KreaPump pre workout I was using level II powder pre workout it is an awesome thermogenic.
You like the ArA? I'm thinking of using it..

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
tropinol causes some nice recomping it has forsk and icarrin in it along with feadogia agrestis

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X-Gels + AnaBeta Elite is tough to beat for recomp purposes.
THIS! :)

I also find Alphamine + F-95 amazing for body composition changes and with Erase Pro thrown in noticeable changes are readily apparent.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
THIS! :)

I also find Alphamine + F-95 amazing for body composition changes and with Erase Pro thrown in noticeable changes are readily apparent.
Started the New Erase Pro a few days ago (=

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking into a doing a X-Factor/Nimbus Reform stack for a recomp. It should be pretty good. You might want to look into it as well.

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys... Great to see the forum is still filled with good guys with good responses.
Also, why the cancer warning on the ArA labels?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see you posting again ! Its been awhile
Try Xgels with a carnitine source w/ your Bioforge you already have

Thanks guys... Great to see the forum is still filled with good guys with good responses.
Also, why the cancer warning on the ArA labels?
Thank the state of CA :)

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey bro. I dont have any Bioforge, I was stating that I have ran it before.

And yeah that damn Prop.65 lol. Seems that even Fish Oil would have that same warning then huh? lol

Yeah I dont know if there is diminishing returns in terms of money spent vs the amount of supps bought to get results. I will most def. get ArA and ALCAR. But debating on GMS and AS Forskolin95. I may just use ABE in place the Forskolin95.. Choices Choices..

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have and wasnt too impressed with it. I ran TEstforce. Maybe I wasnt putting enough when I was at the gym...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xgels gms and alcar

CaptainSlentz

CaptainSlentz

Awards
As others have mentioned ARA + ABE along with some gms and one of the carnitines is solid. Im running that stack plus alphamine and and 50 mg of forskolin-95. Doesnt get much better

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah thats where Im at as well. That seems to be the go to stack currently...

I dont think I would throw in the Forskolin-95 since its sold out everywhere. Im trying to find one store and make one order

Captain.. What is your dosage scheme?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot of great choices mentioned in here.

A lot of the same choices id make for myself. One i did not see that people like for a recomp and works really well is Prototypes UR spray.

UR spray Anabeta Elite and maybe Erase or Erase pro would be a sick stack. Add some Ara to get things really interesting.

Philosophy

Philosophy

Awards
  • Established
TMG (Betaine Anhydrous) should be a staple at 3g a day, especially for body recomp.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Recompadrol
ArA
ABE
New Erase Pro
GMS.

TMG is a staple at 2.5g

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Intimidate SRT, OG X-Factor, Recompadrol would be killer!!!!

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
X-Gels, Intimidate, Recompadrol

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
You like the ArA? I'm thinking of using it..
Yes. I have been very happy with my run with Ara. I would say it doesn't come on fast and nothing mind blowing when people can buy PH at the same price and get better results. But as a non hormonal supplement it is well worth the money. Especially stacked with a good GDA and I have been using a lot of creatine pre, during, and post. I first noticed small thing with strength. Like a rep more, weight felt a bit lighter from the previous week, some routines like leg I was super sore a few hours after working out and on arm day I get bad Charlie horses in my bis and tris. Like when I brush my teeth my bicep cramps horribly.

Overall very solid product, I would say its effectiveness is very good.

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys,.

Mw1,
Normally I would support SnS but X-facto was on-sale at NP and about a ten buck savings or so... I cant remember.

Also, I was on lockout not that long ago and seen Epi was in stock lolwut. Didnt it go bye bye?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys,.

Mw1,
Normally I would support SnS but X-facto was on-sale at NP and about a ten buck savings or so... I cant remember.

Also, I was on lockout not that long ago and seen Epi was in stock lolwut. Didnt it go bye bye?

nope.. epi is all over bro!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out Alphamax, its our new testosterone booster we recently launched.

Contains 75mg of Arimistane and 50mg 95% Forskolin so you will def get a strong recomp effect but it also contains Divanil, L-Dopa, ZMA, D3 which will help with building and preserving muscle mass.

Also right now when you buy an Alphamax on Nutraplanet they throw in a free Fitmax, which is a Fat Burning Pre workout that would make a perfect stack for your recomp!