Pre/Intra/Post supplemenation

sina

Banned
Awards
What are most of you all taking these days I been so inactive so I bet there are stuff out there.. I wonder if this is the norm still around

Pre: Nitrates (Agmatine Sulfate, GDA, L-Citrulline, GMS, ArA, BCAAs, Betaine

Intra: PeptoPro or EAAs

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What are most of you all taking these days I been so inactive so I bet there are stuff out there.. I wonder if this is the norm still around

Pre: Nitrates (Agmatine Sulfate, GDA, L-Citrulline, GMS, ArA, BCAAs, Betaine

Intra: PeptoPro or EAAs

Pretty well hit the nail on the head there. Along with creatine post.

A lot if products to choose from or just buy bulk.

High Volume covers a lot if your bases in a pre, and add your own stims or mix with another pre. Condense is on sale right now, 1 scoop condense+ 1 scoop high volume hits almost your entire list.

For an intra look at PES AminoIV, read the write-up

Fir post, both OxyElite protein and Select protein are quality blends and on sale right now as well.

sina

Banned
Awards
High Volume looks good and cheap! $19. for 5g L-Citrulline, 1g Agmatine.. Can't beat that honestly.. I wonder about the dye, coloring and the sucralose they used.

PES AminoIV I will check it.. I may have to buy bulk BCAA/EAA and mix it with AminoIV to get more bang for my buck.. Scivation Xtend is great but expensive to use if I want to hit 20-25g BCAA

sina

Banned
Awards
(Nitrates):
*Agmatine Sulfate
*Citrulline Malate
*GMS
*ArA
*GDA/Insulin Mimicker for Norvaline, Banaba and Synephrine
*TMG/Betaine
*Carnitine: GPLC + Acetyl-L-Carnitine
*Beta-alanine
*Creatine Nitrate?
*KNO3-
*Rhodiola Rosea

I am pretty sure this is a perfect stack for a pre-workout nitrates.. However I am still curious about Creatine Nitrate versus Gluconate versus COP.. I hear mix-reviews that Creatine Gluconate is good for intra-WO rather.

I am sure Coop, can chime in here as he's the master-mind.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Your list pretty much nailed it.

I personally like Cit. Mal, Agmatine, and Betaine pre workout.

Lot of people have been enjoying X-Gels pre-workout as well. A lot of feedback on increased pumps for sure.

sina

Banned
Awards
I remember you were with MuscleTech :p well glad that you joined a great co. like SNS :)

Yeah I am pretty sure I nailed it with the Nitrates here in terms of pre-wo. or such.. In terms of ArA is there a dosing scheme to cycle on and off?

Of course PES Alphamine + Nitrates ofr pre-wo, Although I bet the old-formula was better?

Now It would be nice to run this as a test-boosting stack: ArA + DAA(Test-Force 2) or PNI Paragon + PES Erase Pro + SNS Bulbine

Lot of people have been enjoying X-Gels pre-workout as well. A lot of feedback on increased pumps for sure.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I remember you were with MuscleTech :p well glad that you joined a great co. like SNS :)

Yeah I am pretty sure I nailed it with the Nitrates here in terms of pre-wo. or such.. In terms of ArA is there a dosing scheme to cycle on and off?

Of course PES Alphamine + Nitrates ofr pre-wo, Although I bet the old-formula was better?

Now It would be nice to run this as a test-boosting stack: ArA + DAA(Test-Force 2) or PNI Paragon + PES Erase Pro + SNS Bulbine
ArA wise, many people go with 50 days of usage (pre-workout only @ 1-1.5g) then discontinue for 2 months.

Are you looking for anything stimulant based pre-workout? Or just talking non-stim ergogens...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have a run with the following if you would like it this stuff already put together:
pre:
potassium_lg.png
conquer_home.png
hemavol_lg.png

intra:
compete_lg.png

sina

Banned
Awards
Either or doesn't matter.. I think non-stim as I just take caffeine tablets 200mg otherwise a espresso.. For some reason I notice when I do consume too much caffeine it reverses the effects making me lethargic, sleepy.. :(

ArA wise, many people go with 50 days of usage (pre-workout only @ 1-1.5g) then discontinue for 2 months.

Are you looking for anything stimulant based pre-workout? Or just talking non-stim ergogens...

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Here is my list

Pre: Tropinol XP + Hemavol
Intra: Compete

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
preworkout: conquer if your looking for a product put together for you....it gives you energy, pump, focus....stack it with hemavol and potassium nitrates, or both
i'm also a fan of ritual

intraworkout: Compete is probably the best intraworkout there is....but a normal bcaa product works well too

postworkout: isotean if you can afford a straight isolate protein....if not get yourself a high quality whey protein

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Agreed, nailed it. For me,

2 Scoops Conquer
1 Scoop Hemavol
2 Caps Potassium Nitrate

INTRA: 2 scoops compete

***Xgels are one of those exotic add ons that kick ass from time to time.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, nailed it. For me,

2 Scoops Conquer
1 Scoop Hemavol
2 Caps Potassium Nitrate

INTRA: 2 scoops compete

***Xgels are one of those exotic add ons that kick ass from time to time.
Pre:
2 scoops conquer right now, sometimes 1 scoop conquer and a pack of c4
X factor
Calcium
VitAmin a
Bilberry
Green tea
Hca.

Intra:
1 scoop carbion
1scoop dark matter
1 scoop amino IV
1 scoop rebuild
1g ala
200mg osthole
1 packet assault (I have a lot if samples)
500mg agmatine

1 scoop amino active
Maybe 100mg caffeine too.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Pre:
2 scoops conquer right now, sometimes 1 scoop conquer and a pack of c4
X factor
Calcium
VitAmin a
Bilberry
Green tea
Hca.

Intra:
1 scoop carbion
1scoop dark matter
1 scoop amino IV
1 scoop rebuild
1g ala
200mg osthole
1 packet assault (I have a lot if samples)
500mg agmatine

1 scoop amino active
Maybe 100mg caffeine too.
that's a fuk load of stuff lol.
How much calcium you dosing for increased fat metabolism?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
that's a fuk load of stuff lol.
How much calcium you dosing for increased fat metabolism?
That is a longterm corrective effect that probably won't be observed if he's getting enough through diet.

The short-term effect of calcium on weight loss is that it binds fats in the gut. Less is absorbed, and thus, less effective calories are consumed.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
That is a longterm corrective effect that probably won't be observed if he's getting enough through diet.

The short-term effect of calcium on weight loss is that it binds fats in the gut. Less is absorbed, and thus, less effective calories are consumed.
Interesting. Thanks man.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Other than what others have already said I am a big fan of Potassium Nitrate (KNO3)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Either or doesn't matter.. I think non-stim as I just take caffeine tablets 200mg otherwise a espresso.. For some reason I notice when I do consume too much caffeine it reverses the effects making me lethargic, sleepy.. :(
Most of time I limit it to 200mg as well (Focus XT or caffeine tab).

sina

Banned
Awards
Whats the best form of calcium here?

B1LL1ST1C

Awards

this..bulk citrulline malate and and betaine are favorites of mine especially in a pre workout setting. I'm partial to Green MAGnitude as my creatine source which supplies a hefty dose of Betaine to accompany my White Flood nicely. X-Gels are also the real deal. Strong recomp like effects and solid pumps were most profound in my previous cycles.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It has to do with intra cellular calcium in cytoplasm and mitochondria. It seems as tho there's an increase in calcium in adipocytes durin a low calcium diet causing increased agrp and lipogenesis

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It has to do with intra cellular calcium in cytoplasm and mitochondria. It seems as tho there's an increase in calcium in adipocytes durin a low calcium diet causing increased agrp and lipogenesis
I know this, but taking above normal calcium won't help. It's a common intracellular "3rd" messenger, and most people are deficient, but ca supplementation in non-deficient individuals will work only through binding of fat in the gut