MOOD/SLEEP/ANXIETY/DEPRESSION - AnabolicMinds.com

MOOD/SLEEP/ANXIETY/DEPRESSION

  1. New Member
    MyKH3LL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    30
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    87661

    Reputation Reputation

    MOOD/SLEEP/ANXIETY/DEPRESSION


    As per the title, I'm looking into some products for myself and my Mrs to assist in deeper sleep, improved mood and general well being and to help alleviate some minor symptoms of anxiety and depression. I've been taking Dopadex and had great results but about to cycle off that for a month or two so looking at some alternatives.

    Appreciate everyone's input on the subject.

    I'm looking at the following and don't know whether it's overkill or just go with one or two products etc.

    (Yes, it's an SNS overload haha and FWIW i'm also ordering some SNS Bulbine, Creatine Mono and RK500 too!)

    Ok, so;
    FOCUS XT for preworkout.
    PICAMILON 150 for daily use (I'm thinking AM dosing Monday - Friday and nothing for weekends?)
    PEA 500 Xtreme - this one I'm not sure if I should stack with focus preworkout or perhaps with Picamilon in AM? Leaning towards AM dosing.
    ABYSS UNPARALLELED - PM dosing before bed.


    Thoughts?
    I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there... Please save me, Superman!

  2. Advanced Member
    Synapsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    711
    Rep Power
    586091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MyKH3LL View Post
    As per the title, I'm looking into some products for myself and my Mrs to assist in deeper sleep, improved mood and general well being and to help alleviate some minor symptoms of anxiety and depression. I've been taking Dopadex and had great results but about to cycle off that for a month or two so looking at some alternatives.

    Appreciate everyone's input on the subject.

    I'm looking at the following and don't know whether it's overkill or just go with one or two products etc.

    (Yes, it's an SNS overload haha and FWIW i'm also ordering some SNS Bulbine, Creatine Mono and RK500 too!)

    Ok, so;
    FOCUS XT for preworkout.
    PICAMILON 150 for daily use (I'm thinking AM dosing Monday - Friday and nothing for weekends?)
    PEA 500 Xtreme - this one I'm not sure if I should stack with focus preworkout or perhaps with Picamilon in AM? Leaning towards AM dosing.
    ABYSS UNPARALLELED - PM dosing before bed.


    Thoughts?
    Nice stack. I like Picamilon with my Focus XT; I find it takes the edge off of my stims and is quite smooth, but you can certainly use it in the AM. I would use the PEA sparingly, and not with your preworkout or with your picamilon, but as a solo product. Perhaps you should look into phenibut instead of PEA. These products will go nicely with your bulbine, mono, and RK500 BTW.
    PES
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://facebook.com/pescience
  3. New Member
    MyKH3LL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    30
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    87661

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Nice stack. I like Picamilon with my Focus XT; I find it takes the edge off of my stims and is quite smooth, but you can certainly use it in the AM. I would use the PEA sparingly, and not with your preworkout or with your picamilon, but as a solo product. Perhaps you should look into phenibut instead of PEA. These products will go nicely with your bulbine, mono, and RK500 BTW.
    Thanks man!

    I was originally looking at the phenibut and changed over to PEA as I heard a lot of stuff about Phenibut being somewhat addictive and a product probably best suited to once or twice a week. Originally I was going to dose the Phenibut on weekends when I'm not taking the Picamilon and rotate like that.

    What's the reasoning behind keeping PEA separate to the other products? I'm still learning about it to be honest. . .
    I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there... Please save me, Superman!
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,480
    Rep Power
    5966605

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MyKH3LL View Post
    Thanks man!

    I was originally looking at the phenibut and changed over to PEA as I heard a lot of stuff about Phenibut being somewhat addictive and a product probably best suited to once or twice a week. Originally I was going to dose the Phenibut on weekends when I'm not taking the Picamilon and rotate like that.

    What's the reasoning behind keeping PEA separate to the other products? I'm still learning about it to be honest. . .
    Skip the PEA. It will really only exacerbate your condition. Relora, sensoril, or just straight Abyss Unparalleled are all great options
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. Advanced Member
    Synapsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    711
    Rep Power
    586091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MyKH3LL View Post
    Thanks man!

    I was originally looking at the phenibut and changed over to PEA as I heard a lot of stuff about Phenibut being somewhat addictive and a product probably best suited to once or twice a week. Originally I was going to dose the Phenibut on weekends when I'm not taking the Picamilon and rotate like that.

    What's the reasoning behind keeping PEA separate to the other products? I'm still learning about it to be honest. . .
    No problems man. If you use the phenibut sparingly (like you said, only on weekends when you're not taking the picamilon), you'll be fine. The PEA would alter the effects of the other products and IMO be detrimental to what you're trying to achieve by taking the other products. You probably wouldn't end up using PEA more than once or twice a week anyway. PEA is a good product if you want a brief legal "high", but it won't help you focus or help with mild anxiety/depression.
    PES
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://facebook.com/pescience
  6. New Member
    MyKH3LL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    30
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    87661

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    No problems man. If you use the phenibut sparingly (like you said, only on weekends when you're not taking the picamilon), you'll be fine. The PEA would alter the effects of the other products and IMO be detrimental to what you're trying to achieve by taking the other products. You probably wouldn't end up using PEA more than once or twice a week anyway. PEA is a good product if you want a brief legal "high", but it won't help you focus or help with mild anxiety/depression.
    Ok, gotcha! Thanks for the input. I'll drop the PEA and put some Phenibut back into the cart, sticking to weekend dosing only.

    My reasoning behind Picamilon AM dosing is so that my partner and I can enjoy the benefits of supplementing with it while at work. I'll take my Bulbine and RK500 all at the same time in the morning I guess... then I can hit the Focus XT with my Agmatine and whatnot before my workout and the Abyss before bed to help me ease down and get some solid sleep.

    Now to wait for the NY Sale haha... I'm ready to pounce!
    I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there... Please save me, Superman!
  7. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,220
    Rep Power
    4199923

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Perhaps some G8. Always promotes a good night's restful sleep, as well as a feel good state of mind.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  8. Advanced Member
    Synapsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    711
    Rep Power
    586091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MyKH3LL View Post
    Ok, gotcha! Thanks for the input. I'll drop the PEA and put some Phenibut back into the cart, sticking to weekend dosing only.

    My reasoning behind Picamilon AM dosing is so that my partner and I can enjoy the benefits of supplementing with it while at work. I'll take my Bulbine and RK500 all at the same time in the morning I guess... then I can hit the Focus XT with my Agmatine and whatnot before my workout and the Abyss before bed to help me ease down and get some solid sleep.

    Now to wait for the NY Sale haha... I'm ready to pounce!
    No problem at all. Sounds like you did your research, so enjoy your stack
    PES
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://facebook.com/pescience
  9. New Member
    MyKH3LL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    30
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    87661

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Perhaps some G8. Always promotes a good night's restful sleep, as well as a feel good state of mind.
    Thanks mate, I'll look into that now. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    No problem at all. Sounds like you did your research, so enjoy your stack
    Cheers buddy, yeah I always try to do the footwork and then get some invaluable input from more knowledgeable minds than my own here on AM.

    Once I order (and it finally arrives to Australia) I'll post my feedback on the products and how it's working out for me
    I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there... Please save me, Superman!
  10. Advanced Member
    Synapsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    711
    Rep Power
    586091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MyKH3LL View Post
    Cheers buddy, yeah I always try to do the footwork and then get some invaluable input from more knowledgeable minds than my own here on AM.

    Once I order (and it finally arrives to Australia) I'll post my feedback on the products and how it's working out for me
    Perfect! If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask, we're always around to help out.
    PES
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://facebook.com/pescience
  11. New Member
    MyKH3LL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    30
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    87661

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Perfect! If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask, we're always around to help out.
    And that's exactly why this is the best BB/training/supplement forum on the internet
    I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there... Please save me, Superman!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Natural Anxiety/Depression Supplement
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 02:25 PM
  2. Anxiety/depression on Epidrol?
    By z28man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 09:06 PM
  3. Supps for the reduction of Anxiety/Depression
    By ugab37 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 01:10 PM
  4. Anxiety/Depression supp's
    By Whiskey Steve in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-21-2006, 02:04 PM
  5. Mood problems/depression while on.....
    By tommyboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-20-2004, 06:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in