MOOD/SLEEP/ANXIETY/DEPRESSION

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
As per the title, I'm looking into some products for myself and my Mrs to assist in deeper sleep, improved mood and general well being and to help alleviate some minor symptoms of anxiety and depression. I've been taking Dopadex and had great results but about to cycle off that for a month or two so looking at some alternatives.

Appreciate everyone's input on the subject.

I'm looking at the following and don't know whether it's overkill or just go with one or two products etc.

(Yes, it's an SNS overload haha and FWIW i'm also ordering some SNS Bulbine, Creatine Mono and RK500 too!)

Ok, so;
FOCUS XT for preworkout.
PICAMILON 150 for daily use (I'm thinking AM dosing Monday - Friday and nothing for weekends?)
PEA 500 Xtreme - this one I'm not sure if I should stack with focus preworkout or perhaps with Picamilon in AM? Leaning towards AM dosing.
ABYSS UNPARALLELED - PM dosing before bed.

Thoughts?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As per the title, I'm looking into some products for myself and my Mrs to assist in deeper sleep, improved mood and general well being and to help alleviate some minor symptoms of anxiety and depression. I've been taking Dopadex and had great results but about to cycle off that for a month or two so looking at some alternatives.

Appreciate everyone's input on the subject.

I'm looking at the following and don't know whether it's overkill or just go with one or two products etc.

(Yes, it's an SNS overload haha and FWIW i'm also ordering some SNS Bulbine, Creatine Mono and RK500 too!)

Ok, so;
FOCUS XT for preworkout.
PICAMILON 150 for daily use (I'm thinking AM dosing Monday - Friday and nothing for weekends?)
PEA 500 Xtreme - this one I'm not sure if I should stack with focus preworkout or perhaps with Picamilon in AM? Leaning towards AM dosing.
ABYSS UNPARALLELED - PM dosing before bed.

Thoughts?
Nice stack. I like Picamilon with my Focus XT; I find it takes the edge off of my stims and is quite smooth, but you can certainly use it in the AM. I would use the PEA sparingly, and not with your preworkout or with your picamilon, but as a solo product. Perhaps you should look into phenibut instead of PEA. These products will go nicely with your bulbine, mono, and RK500 BTW.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Nice stack. I like Picamilon with my Focus XT; I find it takes the edge off of my stims and is quite smooth, but you can certainly use it in the AM. I would use the PEA sparingly, and not with your preworkout or with your picamilon, but as a solo product. Perhaps you should look into phenibut instead of PEA. These products will go nicely with your bulbine, mono, and RK500 BTW.
Thanks man!

I was originally looking at the phenibut and changed over to PEA as I heard a lot of stuff about Phenibut being somewhat addictive and a product probably best suited to once or twice a week. Originally I was going to dose the Phenibut on weekends when I'm not taking the Picamilon and rotate like that.

What's the reasoning behind keeping PEA separate to the other products? I'm still learning about it to be honest. . .

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks man!

I was originally looking at the phenibut and changed over to PEA as I heard a lot of stuff about Phenibut being somewhat addictive and a product probably best suited to once or twice a week. Originally I was going to dose the Phenibut on weekends when I'm not taking the Picamilon and rotate like that.

What's the reasoning behind keeping PEA separate to the other products? I'm still learning about it to be honest. . .
Skip the PEA. It will really only exacerbate your condition. Relora, sensoril, or just straight Abyss Unparalleled are all great options

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man!

No problems man. If you use the phenibut sparingly (like you said, only on weekends when you're not taking the picamilon), you'll be fine. The PEA would alter the effects of the other products and IMO be detrimental to what you're trying to achieve by taking the other products. You probably wouldn't end up using PEA more than once or twice a week anyway. PEA is a good product if you want a brief legal "high", but it won't help you focus or help with mild anxiety/depression.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
No problems man. If you use the phenibut sparingly (like you said, only on weekends when you're not taking the picamilon), you'll be fine. The PEA would alter the effects of the other products and IMO be detrimental to what you're trying to achieve by taking the other products. You probably wouldn't end up using PEA more than once or twice a week anyway. PEA is a good product if you want a brief legal "high", but it won't help you focus or help with mild anxiety/depression.
Ok, gotcha! Thanks for the input. I'll drop the PEA and put some Phenibut back into the cart, sticking to weekend dosing only.

My reasoning behind Picamilon AM dosing is so that my partner and I can enjoy the benefits of supplementing with it while at work. I'll take my Bulbine and RK500 all at the same time in the morning I guess... then I can hit the Focus XT with my Agmatine and whatnot before my workout and the Abyss before bed to help me ease down and get some solid sleep.

Now to wait for the NY Sale haha... I'm ready to pounce!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perhaps some G8. Always promotes a good night's restful sleep, as well as a feel good state of mind.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, gotcha! Thanks for the input. I'll drop the PEA and put some Phenibut back into the cart, sticking to weekend dosing only.

My reasoning behind Picamilon AM dosing is so that my partner and I can enjoy the benefits of supplementing with it while at work. I'll take my Bulbine and RK500 all at the same time in the morning I guess... then I can hit the Focus XT with my Agmatine and whatnot before my workout and the Abyss before bed to help me ease down and get some solid sleep.

Now to wait for the NY Sale haha... I'm ready to pounce!
No problem at all. Sounds like you did your research, so enjoy your stack :)

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Perhaps some G8. Always promotes a good night's restful sleep, as well as a feel good state of mind.
Thanks mate, I'll look into that now. . .

No problem at all. Sounds like you did your research, so enjoy your stack :)
Cheers buddy, yeah I always try to do the footwork and then get some invaluable input from more knowledgeable minds than my own here on AM.

Once I order (and it finally arrives to Australia) I'll post my feedback on the products and how it's working out for me :D

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cheers buddy, yeah I always try to do the footwork and then get some invaluable input from more knowledgeable minds than my own here on AM.

Once I order (and it finally arrives to Australia) I'll post my feedback on the products and how it's working out for me :D
Perfect! If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask, we're always around to help out.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Perfect! If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask, we're always around to help out.
And that's exactly why this is the best BB/training/supplement forum on the internet ;)