Testboost stack

cblddt

cblddt

Awards
Sorry for double post

Hey all long time reader and first time poster. I'm looking at starting a stack for mass and strength I've been on and off working out for the last 10 years Presently I,m at 205lb 6-2 height and 41 years of age with a 16% body fat in great shape I do a 6 on 1 day rest program I want to take my training to the next level so I was looking into this stack. All comments and recommendation/ direction would be appreciated tank you in advance PM's welcomed

STACK IM COMPILING :
1. PMD test 600 ( testofen 600mg, Tribulus Terrestris, Hesperidin and Transresvertrol 700mg)
2. DAA ( most likely test powder by usp labs or d-pol by purus labs)
3. DHEA any brand ?????? Not sure on this one
3. PES erase pro for estrogen or Dim from Olympian labs
4. And a growth hormone booster of some sort maybe FINAFLEX Maybe mixing in some Horney goat weed

On a daily basis my supplement intake right now is
Pre-workout:
A-AKG (Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate) From an Olympian labs A pre-workout consists of the real Jacked Craze, 12 gauge by the VPX, Green magnitude Creatine By controlled labs

Intra-work out:
BCAAs by USP labs

Post workout:
The new Arnold multivitamin (love them) CLA Lipolyze e2 As a non stim fat burner And at least 50 g of protein via shake or a whites

My diet consisted of very clean eating no whites or starches a lot of chicken breast vegetables sweet potatoes salad etc. I eat constantly every two hours no matter what.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some suggestions without many crazy details

1) use your non stim burner pre workout or first thing am or something... No need to be burning cals really after a work out when you want to be recovering and growing

2) no need for dhea ever unless bloods show it is low

3) test powder is a great choice for daa but adding another test booster to it is overkill and won't make any difference for the better

4) if looking for GH booster, I would simply use dopadex or powerfull 1 cap at night. Test powder stacks very well from my experience with 1 cap powerfull . Test powder already has a solid dose of mucuna In it.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And save the erase for AFTER your test powder run.

Or use daa+test powder. Don't use test powder and erase at the same time.

Just my 2cents

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And save the erase for AFTER your test powder run. Or use daa+test powder. Don't use test powder and erase at the same time. Just my 2cents
Test Powder and Erase is actually a good stack. Why would you use DAA and Test powder together when TP has the full dose of DAA already?

OP, why not just run Test Powder or D-Pol + Erase/Erase Pro and that would be a nice test boosting stack. Possibly throw in some Dopadex as well.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You could do without a lot of that. Also, I would recommend doing some research towards nutrition, because eating 2 hours is annoying and inconvenient for almost everyone not to mention completely unnecessary; and eating "clean" doesn't matter. A calorie is a calorie for the most part. I had some great luck leaning out recently and I was eating poptarts almost daily.

Reactions: mw1

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test Powder and Erase is actually a good stack. Why would you use DAA and Test powder together when TP has the full dose of DAA already?

OP, why not just run Test Powder or D-Pol + Erase/Erase Pro and that would be a nice test boosting stack. Possibly throw in some Dopadex as well.
Must have written it poorly, I wouldn't suggest adding any DAA to TP at all. The reason I would shy away from an AI with TP is because it has one in it already, albeit mild. So I would save the erase personally for the 4 weeks following TP as a "post cycle" from daa, as it personally increases my estrogen and prolactin quite a bit- which is also why I like taking powerfull with it.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could do without a lot of that. Also, I would recommend doing some research towards nutrition, because eating 2 hours is annoying and inconvenient for almost everyone not to mention completely unnecessary; and eating "clean" doesn't matter. A calorie is a calorie for the most part. I had some great luck leaning out recently and I was eating poptarts almost daily.
IIFYM?

cblddt

cblddt

Awards
Thanks for the replies

What I was saying is ill stack with the test600 a daa like test powder not both.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Intermittent fasting + IIFYM-ish. I had my calories all calculated and was eating the same foods. I just had the poptarts calculated in. My carbs came from poptarts, bagel, steel cut oats (love oatmeal) and a flat bread wrap.

cblddt

cblddt

Awards
Some suggestions without many crazy details

1) use your non stim burner pre workout or first thing am or something... No need to be burning cals really after a work out when you want to be recovering and growing

2) no need for dhea ever unless bloods show it is low

3) test powder is a great choice for daa but adding another test booster to it is overkill and won't make any difference for the better

4) if looking for GH booster, I would simply use dopadex or powerfull 1 cap at night. Test powder stacks very well from my experience with 1 cap powerfull . Test powder already has a solid dose of mucuna In it.
Chedapalooza

#1 : makes sense ill change that up in the am
#2 :got it
#3 : ("3) test powder is a great choice for daa but adding another test booster to it is overkill and won't make any difference for the better") I'm only going to take one and it"ll be test powder

#4 ill be ordering that

What do you think about the test600 with the test powder they are 2 different types of boosters ? I like what's it it

cblddt

cblddt

Awards

I just meant a type of daa ie: like test power sorry it does look confusing

I did think about doing what you said for a stack but my buddy just starting taking the test600 and it looks awesome

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please tell me you didn't pay that much money for that Test 600?!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chedapalooza

#1 : makes sense ill change that up in the am
#2 :got it
#3 : ("3) test powder is a great choice for daa but adding another test booster to it is overkill and won't make any difference for the better") I'm only going to take one and it"ll be test powder

#4 ill be ordering that

What do you think about the test600 with the test powder they are 2 different types of boosters ? I like what's it it
Personally don't think u need the test600 with test powder- i would take the test600+erase after u use test powder

cblddt

cblddt

Awards
Personally don't think u need the test600 with test powder- i would take the test600+erase after u use test powder
I did a lot of research and truiblus would be good stacked with the Test powder what you think

cblddt

cblddt

Awards
Well I was talking to a buddy and he has had good results on ams mass drops !!!! Mass drops and 1-andro

crap I thought I had may stack
Daa
Activate extreme
Dim
X factor

And powerfull at night

NOW I just don't fing know

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would personally look into Alphamax to stack with your DAA, it contains Arimistane which is a potent AI which will help to control estrogen and minimize water retention. It also contains full dose of Divanil, L-Dopa, Forksolin, ZMA and Vitamin D3. With DAA, i believe all sex hormones are increased so using something that controls estrogen(arimistane) and prolactin(L-dopa) would be a good idea. As well the Divanil is going to increase Free Testosterone having a synergistic effect with DAA.

Theres been great feedback so far but we are a smaller company so it's taking a little longer for people to take notice. Nutraplanet is giving out a free bottle of Fitmax(our fat burning pre workout) with every purchase of Alphamax, def. worth a shot!

cblddt

cblddt

Awards
I would personally look into Alphamax to stack with your DAA, it contains Arimistane which is a potent AI which will help to control estrogen and minimize water retention. It also contains full dose of Divanil, L-Dopa, Forksolin, ZMA and Vitamin D3. With DAA, i believe all sex hormones are increased so using something that controls estrogen(arimistane) and prolactin(L-dopa) would be a good idea. As well the Divanil is going to increase Free Testosterone having a synergistic effect with DAA.

Theres been great feedback so far but we are a smaller company so it's taking a little longer for people to take notice. Nutraplanet is giving out a free bottle of Fitmax(our fat burning pre workout) with every purchase of Alphamax, def. worth a shot!

So your saying drop the xfactor, activate extreme and the powerfull for the Alpha ??

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So your saying drop the xfactor, activate extreme and the powerfull for the Alpha ??
I would keep the X-factor, Powerfull i would prob drop for 2 caps of Alphamax before bed.

Alphamax would replace your need for Erase + Testo600(or Activate) and would be very syngersitic with your D-Aspartic Acid.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I did a lot of research and truiblus would be good stacked with the Test powder what you think
Why's that? Trib has no use outside of a libido booster. It has no effect on testosterone.

cblddt

cblddt

Awards
That's what I thought but he's not the only one saying not to use it !!!!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Yeah tribulus has pretty much been proven bunk for anything aside from minor libido boosting properties. You should look at something like Tropinol XP or Intimidate SRT for your natty test boosting needs.

cblddt

cblddt

Awards
Well I have got all my stuff I settled on and I need dosing help of this crazy mix lol!!!

I got

1.Activate xtreme by DS

2.Daa 3k by usplabs

3. Ape by Athletic Edge Nutrition VITAMIN D (AS CHOLECALCIFEROL)1000 IU 250% VITAMIN B6 (AS PYRIDOXAL-5'-PHOSPHATE) 5 Mg FOLATE (AS FOLIC ACID) 100 Mcg 25% VITAMIN B12 (AS METHYLCOBALAMIN) 10 Mcg 167% ZINC(AS ZINC ASPARTATE) 15 Mg 100%
APE PRO-TESTOSTERONE/ANTI-ESTROGEN COMPLEX BLEND (GLYCOCARN (GLYCINE PROPIONYL-L-CARNITINE HYDROCHLORIDE), TESTOSURGE (FENUGREEK EXTRACT 80% GLYCOSIDES) (TRIGONELLA FOENUM GRAECUM) (SEED), MACA EXTRACT 4:1 (LIPIDIUM MEYENII) (ROOT), INDOLE-3 CARBINOL, EURYGOLD (STD. TO 28% GLYCOSAPONINS, 20% POLYSACCHARIDES) (EURYCOMA LONGIFOLIA) (ROOT), BIOPERINE (BLACK PEPPER EXTRACT (STD. TO 95% PIPERINE) PIPER NIGRUM) (FRUIT) 1305 Mg

4.PoweFULL usplabs (for bedtime fro GH building )

5.Dim

6. At the end I'll do Erase pro

I will be incorporating my ( PRESENTLY TAKING )

Multi / CLA / Fish oil / A-AKG (Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate) (Prewo) / Agmatine (Prewo) / Craze or Jacked (Prewo) / MusclePharm Core Series Creatine

I have done so searching and found conflicting dosing / Time

I'm going to take this for 8wk maybe 12 if I get good results

I will doing a log on this stack for others to reference

chedapalooza,kbayne,Adizzle1,laneanders I give mad props to you guys,lending you knowledge and helpful tips :cheers:

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I have got all my stuff I settled on and I need dosing help of this crazy mix lol!!!

I got

1.Activate xtreme by DS

2.Daa 3k by usplabs

3. Ape by Athletic Edge Nutrition VITAMIN D (AS CHOLECALCIFEROL)1000 IU 250% VITAMIN B6 (AS PYRIDOXAL-5'-PHOSPHATE) 5 Mg FOLATE (AS FOLIC ACID) 100 Mcg 25% VITAMIN B12 (AS METHYLCOBALAMIN) 10 Mcg 167% ZINC(AS ZINC ASPARTATE) 15 Mg 100%
APE PRO-TESTOSTERONE/ANTI-ESTROGEN COMPLEX BLEND (GLYCOCARN (GLYCINE PROPIONYL-L-CARNITINE HYDROCHLORIDE), TESTOSURGE (FENUGREEK EXTRACT 80% GLYCOSIDES) (TRIGONELLA FOENUM GRAECUM) (SEED), MACA EXTRACT 4:1 (LIPIDIUM MEYENII) (ROOT), INDOLE-3 CARBINOL, EURYGOLD (STD. TO 28% GLYCOSAPONINS, 20% POLYSACCHARIDES) (EURYCOMA LONGIFOLIA) (ROOT), BIOPERINE (BLACK PEPPER EXTRACT (STD. TO 95% PIPERINE) PIPER NIGRUM) (FRUIT) 1305 Mg

4.PoweFULL usplabs (for bedtime fro GH building )

5. At the end I'll do Erase pro

I will be incorporating my ( PRESENTLY TAKING )

Multi / CLA / Fish oil / A-AKG (Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate) (Prewo) / Agmatine (Prewo) / Craze or Jacked (Prewo) / MusclePharm Core Series Creatine

I have done so searching and found conflicting dosing / Time

I'm going to take this for 8wk maybe 12 if I get good results

I will doing a log on this stack for others to reference

chedapalooza,kbayne,Adizzle1,laneanders I give mad props to you guys,lending you knowledge and helpful tips :cheers:
If that's what you're working with and have already purchased then I suggest doing:

Week 1-4: APE+powerfull (2 caps nightly)

Week 5-8 DAA3k + activate xtreme+ powerfull (1 cap nightly since activate contains I dopa)

Week 6-10: erase pro daily + powerfull and once your activate is done with you can bump the pfull back up to two caps nightly

OR (will depend if you get dry joints / too low estrogen sides since epro is strong stuff)

Week 6-12: erase pro every other day + powerfull (same directions as above)

Then definitely take a 4 week break from any type of test boosting / AI supps

You could look Into things like ara, compound 20, and any other natty muscle builders that don't directly work on hormones for that down time.

cblddt

cblddt

Awards
If that's what you're working with and have already purchased then I suggest doing:

Week 1-4: APE+powerfull (2 caps nightly). BOTH AT NIGHT?

Week 5-8 DAA3k + activate xtreme+ powerfull (1 cap nightly since activate contains I dopa) DAA / AX AT NIGHT AS WELL NOT AM????

Week 6-10: erase pro daily + powerfull and once your activate is done with you can bump the pfull back up to two caps nightly

OR (will depend if you get dry joints / too low estrogen sides since epro is strong stuff)

Week 6-12: erase pro every other day + powerfull (same directions as above)

Then definitely take a 4 week break from any type of test boosting / AI supps

You could look Into things like ara, compound 20, and any other natty muscle builders that don't directly work on hormones for that down time.
Thanks for the quick reply ....I'm just coming off compound 20 read above for my clarity thx And ill be adding DIM

Last edited:

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the quick reply ....I'm just coming off compound 20 read above for my clarity thx And ill be adding DIM
Immnot too familiar with how to utilize dim as a stand alone. I would wait for someone else to chime in on that. If I had to guess, id say save it for another time or add it in the first 4 weeks to Ape.

pollock69

Awards
Can I stack test powder with neon sport intercept Ai-cortisol control.....good or bad?

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can I stack test powder with neon sport intercept Ai-cortisol control.....good or bad?
Test Powder includes an AI. Stacking another AI product could lead to some headaches and achy joints.

Edit: I have however ran TP + OG erase (had to dose EOD due to headaches) and had some epic results. Strength gains, dried out/ solid vascularity.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
The best natural product I've taken in a while was Optimum Alpha. It has DAA, fenugreek, chrysin, I-D-3 and a lot of other good ingredients. I just took this along with my normal things like pre workout, bcaa's, gluc/chon and etc for 2 months and had fantastic results. I tried DAA with erase before and liked the optimum alpha better. I am a non responder for ArA it seems as that didn't do much for me. The erase makes me so short tempered. I had a buddy that tried the test powder and his hair started falling out wayyyyy too quick, so I've avoided that one, maybe it was the saponins and the DAA? Idk. I didn't have any hair issues and he's been on it for two weeks and says he's fine so far. It has a few ingredients that help combat the hair loss so he said he would give it a shot.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test Powder includes an AI. Stacking another AI product could lead to some headaches and achy joints.

Edit: I have however ran TP + OG erase (had to dose EOD due to headaches) and had some epic results. Strength gains, dried out/ solid vascularity.
I never needed additional AI support with test powder. I think your best bet is running test powder alone then taking an AI following it for 2-4 weeks

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never needed additional AI support with test powder. I think your best bet is running test powder alone then taking an AI following it for 2-4 weeks

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah I've never found it absolutely necessary as I feel Test Powder is very well formulated. After trying it without and with an additional AI, I think I almost prefer it standalone out of not having to take another supplement as well as avoiding any extra joint discomfort from squashing estrogen levels too much.

I agree adding an AI after your 4 weeks of Test Powder is probably the best bet and extends a solid supplement run.

adawg1980

Awards
What would be thoughts of Test Powder and PowerFULL? I'm also taking Compound 20. (Figured I'd go all USP Labs for a few weeks)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would be thoughts of Test Powder and PowerFULL? I'm also taking Compound 20. (Figured I'd go all USP Labs for a few weeks)
I use one cap of powerful at bed when using test powder since TP already contains some mucuna

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I use one cap of powerful at bed when using test powder since TP already contains some mucuna
Good advice right here. Cheda is spot on. Once you finish your cycle of Test Powder, you can add another cap or 2 of PowerFULL prior to bed. You can run PowerFULL up to 12 weeks before a 4 week off cycle would be needed.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hey pollock69. As others have mentioned, the USPlabs TEST Powder® formula includes an AI, so stacking the 2 products isn't necessary. That said, TEST Powder with Erase or Erase Pro (AI/cort control) is one of my favorite stacks. What are your goals for this run? If you're just trying to "control" any potential increase in estrogen from DAA supplementation, than I'd suggest running the products separately. I'm not familiar with the Neon Sport product, but when I use an additional AI with TEST Powder, it is to help achieve a leaning/drying effect, as TEST Powder's AI is milder and more for control. Let us know what you go with and if you have any more questions.

Awesome stack adawg1980; do you plan on logging it? Ched and Monte both have solid advice. Using 1 cap PowerFULL during your TEST Powder run and increasing the dose after is a good approach. You may find that you don't need an extra cap or 2 to experience its benefits as well. 2 caps always has me sleeping great and waking up feeling refreshed, while others prefer 1 or 3 caps.

That's how I stack them as well. Works out great and extends my PowerFULL run (not past 12 weeks though).

adawg1980

Awards
Hey pollock69. As others have mentioned, the USPlabs TEST Powder® formula includes an AI, so stacking the 2 products isn't necessary. That said, TEST Powder with Erase or Erase Pro (AI/cort control) is one of my favorite stacks. What are your goals for this run? If you're just trying to "control" any potential increase in estrogen from DAA supplementation, than I'd suggest running the products separately. I'm not familiar with the Neon Sport product, but when I use an additional AI with TEST Powder, it is to help achieve a leaning/drying effect, as TEST Powder's AI is milder and more for control. Let us know what you go with and if you have any more questions.

Awesome stack adawg1980; do you plan on logging it? Ched and Monte both have solid advice. Using 1 cap PowerFULL during your TEST Powder run and increasing the dose after is a good approach. You may find that you don't need an extra cap or 2 to experience its benefits as well. 2 caps always has me sleeping great and waking up feeling refreshed, while others prefer 1 or 3 caps.

That's how I stack them as well. Works out great and extends my PowerFULL run (not past 12 weeks though).
Ok. I took 1 cap of PF the first week then started taking 2 caps as of week 2. (I may cut it back until my TP is out, then go back to 2)

Right now, I'm sleeping pretty good. I still wake up a time or two to use the restroom, but fall back asleep quickly. Today is Day 10. I have ran TP (solo) several times in the past couple of years and never felt the effects of it until around the 3rd week. But this go around is a little a different and it may be because I've added the PF??

What exactly is Compound 20? Is it similar to a thermogenic? It is supposed to be a muscle hardener as well

cblddt

cblddt

Awards
Hey pollock69. As others have mentioned, the USPlabs TEST Powder® formula includes an AI, so stacking the 2 products isn't necessary. That said, TEST Powder with Erase or Erase Pro (AI/cort control) is one of my favorite stacks. What are your goals for this run? If you're just trying to "control" any potential increase in estrogen from DAA supplementation, than I'd suggest running the products separately. I'm not familiar with the Neon Sport product, but when I use an additional AI with TEST Powder, it is to help achieve a leaning/drying effect, as TEST Powder's AI is milder and more for control. Let us know what you go with and if you have any

Breezy.

Can you elaborate on the TEST powder and erase pro stack? Dosing timing ect... What was some of the things you noticed body comp?? Where you taking creatine also any other supps as well ??

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Breezy.

Can you elaborate on the TEST powder and erase pro stack? Dosing timing ect... What was some of the things you noticed body comp?? Where you taking creatine also any other supps as well ??

No problem, cdlddt! TEST Powder (1 serving/2 scoops) was used pre-workout on training days (beneficial in a pre-workout setting due to the inclusion of ergogenic aids) and in the morning on non-training days. Erase Pro (1 cap) was used in the morning, daily.

The majority of body composition changes that one notices, will be based on their caloric intake. For example, I wouldn't expect to see a good amount of leaning while eating a sizable caloric surplus. That said, the products, along with a moderate caloric surplus, helped me gain some LBM without any noticeable fat gain. I've successfully recomped and cut with them as well. Erase Pro may have a drying/tightening effect on your physique. My appearance usually looks somewhat "drier" at the end of my runs.

I normally supplement with creatine, but am not 100% sure that I have every time that I've combined the products. I've enjoyed and had good results with the products solo and used in different combinations. I believe some of the stacks included Compound 20, Anabeta Elite, PowerFULL, and X-Factor (not all together). Do you plan on running TEST Powder with Erase Pro?

cblddt

cblddt

Awards
I normally supplement with creatine, but am not 100% sure that I have every time that I've combined the products. I've enjoyed and had good results with the products solo and used in different combinations. I believe some of the stacks included Compound 20, Anabeta Elite, PowerFULL, and X-Factor (not all together). Do you plan on running TEST Powder with Erase Pro?

Yes I have the Tp on hand waiting on the Erase pro to get here. I as well may mix in some powerful for nighttime

Compound20 Doesn't it have the same qualities as the Ep ? I will run creatine also. My intake is pretty lean 2500 of clean eating...

How do you dose the EP On training days ? And do you hit the TP on non training days

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I have the Tp on hand waiting on the Erase pro to get here. I as well may mix in some powerful for nighttime

Compound20 Doesn't it have the same qualities as the Ep ? I will run creatine also. My intake is pretty lean 2500 of clean eating...

How do you dose the EP On training days ? And do you hit the TP on non training days
Great stack. Let me know if you decide to log your run and I'll be sure to follow.

Compound 20 and Erase Pro compliment each other very well IMO and are available as the "Carbonite Stack" at NutraPlanet. Both products may provide a leaning/hardening effect, but work in different ways. Sound nutrition will always be beneficial to one's results.

There's still a couple left, if you're interested.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/the-carbonite-stack-combo-pack.html

As mentioned in my previous post, TEST Powder was dosed in the morning on non-training days and Erase Pro was dosed in the morning on both training and non-training days. The time of day won't have a big impact on your results, as long as you're taking them consistently. Some people like using TEST Powder pre-bed for the added sleep benefits of mucuna pruriens (standardized for L-dopa). However, if including PowerFULL in your stack, that would already be taken care of.

cblddt

cblddt

Awards
Breezy

Are you saying only take the test powder on non training days ?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Breezy
Are you saying only take the test powder on non training days ?
No sir. I was responding to your question about non-training day dosing. You should use it on both training and non-training days. Let me know if you have any more questions, bud.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established