Strongest stim?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Jstrong20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,358
    Answers
    0

    Strongest stim?


    So I have been dragging ass lately with a crazy schedule. Need something strong and long lasting. Not many new stem/diet pill threads in winter time. Was thiNkingInking slim xtremeextreme or maybe stimulantx. I used the very 1st stimulant x way back in the day and liked it alot. Also liked original venom. So ImI'm looking for what would be the strongest thing out right now.

  2. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    751
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    So I have been dragging ass lately with a crazy schedule. Need something strong and long lasting. Not many new stem/diet pill threads in winter time. Was thiNkingInking slim xtremeextreme or maybe stimulantx. I used the very 1st stimulant x way back in the day and liked it alot. Also liked original venom. So ImI'm looking for what would be the strongest thing out right now.
    Stimul8
  3. Registered User
    todd muelheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    544
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    So I have been dragging ass lately with a crazy schedule. Need something strong and long lasting. Not many new stem/diet pill threads in winter time. Was thiNkingInking slim xtremeextreme or maybe stimulantx. I used the very 1st stimulant x way back in the day and liked it alot. Also liked original venom. So ImI'm looking for what would be the strongest thing out right now.
    EC stack is pretty good.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    koi1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    1,297
    Answers
    0


    Phenylpiracetam and/or Adrafinil.
  5. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Dexaprine XR is a very potent stim, def worth a look IMO. Tons of great positive reviews all over. Typical person only needs a half tab, id suggest starting there and moving to a full if needed. I work 12 hour night shift 3x per week, and I drag horribly. I usually have energy from 7pm - 11pm but then i die out. Pop my dex around 10:30ish and I am good to go until 7am.

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  6. mw1
    mw1 is online now
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,693
    Answers
    0


    I need to make my own in those situating_ caffeine and Glucuronolactone is a good start
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Glucuronolactone (120 Capsules): Discount Glucuronolactone Supplements

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  7. Registered User
    Jstrong20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,358
    Answers
    0


    Was looking at stimul8 and seen it had good reviews. Although it is a preworkout I was concerned the energy wouldn't be for an extended duration. Same with eca stack. It usually only last for about 4has for me. Plus it never gave the euphoric feeling I got wit stimulant x or venom. I used alphamine last summer and same thing. Energy didn't last that long.
  8. Registered User
    Jstrong20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,358
    Answers
    0


    Good suggestion critical bench. I actually had a sample of dexaprine awhile ago that I forgot all about. Stuff was definatley strong and long lasting. I think I'll go with it again.
  9. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,457
    Answers
    8


    Dexaprine is the hardest hitting stim out there IMO
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  10. mw1
    mw1 is online now
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,693
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Dexaprine is the hardest hitting stim out there IMO
    A little too hard for many. As of late I have been trying to use more low level stims

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  11. Registered User
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    801
    Answers
    0


    Synedrex

    It's too much sometimes
  12. Registered User
    smoker145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,746
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    A little too hard for many. As of late I have been trying to use more low level stims
    What stims you talking bout man?
  13. Registered User
    aaronuconn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,347
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    What stims you talking bout man?
    Probably referring to caffeine.

  14. Registered User
    OutOfStep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    37
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    I used the very 1st stimulant x way back in the day and liked it alot. Also liked original venom.
    Those days are over. There is currently nothing on the market that compares to the two products you mentioned. EC is your best bet IMO.
  15. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,357
    Answers
    0


    Dex is pretty serious.. so too is liquid clenbutrx
  16. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,449
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    Was looking at stimul8 and seen it had good reviews. Although it is a preworkout I was concerned the energy wouldn't be for an extended duration. Same with eca stack. It usually only last for about 4has for me. Plus it never gave the euphoric feeling I got wit stimulant x or venom. I used alphamine last summer and same thing. Energy didn't last that long.
    The hang time from Stimul8 is amazing. For me it lasts about three hours POST gym.

    Some guys have been splitting doses. 1/4 scoop in the morning and 1/4 scoop in the afternoon for an all day stim with great success. (And yeah that's about all you need....it's strong stuff.)

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  17. Registered User
    uubiduu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    732
    Answers
    1


    Is stimul8 caffeine based or what makes it so hyped?
  18. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,579
    Answers
    0


    I like Axon occasionally for a good pick me up. Works great with a high fat meal.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  19. Registered User
    veaderko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    975
    Answers
    0


    Dexaprine XR is my go to stim. Pop 1/2 tab in the morning before my workout and the other 1/2 later in the day and dont have to worry about loosing my mojo throughout the day. Comes in hand when working and going to school at the same time.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  20. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,388
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by veaderko View Post
    Dexaprine XR is my go to stim. Pop 1/2 tab in the morning before my workout and the other 1/2 later in the day and dont have to worry about loosing my mojo throughout the day. Comes in hand when working and going to school at the same time.
    From a non I force rep, dexiprine xr is by far the strongest stim on the market IMO.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  21. Registered User
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,698
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post

    From a non I force rep, dexiprine xr is by far the strongest stim on the market IMO.
    This.

    Quickest to hit me and longest lasting I have used. And I have used a lot
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  22. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,449
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Is stimul8 caffeine based or what makes it so hyped?
    It does have a hefty dose of caffeine yes. The blend working in unison is what makes the product in a league of its own though. If you would like to try some send me you're shipping info and I'll try to get some samples sent.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  23. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,449
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    So I have been dragging ass lately with a crazy schedule. Need something strong and long lasting. Not many new stem/diet pill threads in winter time. Was thiNkingInking slim xtremeextreme or maybe stimulantx. I used the very 1st stimulant x way back in the day and liked it alot. Also liked original venom. So ImI'm looking for what would be the strongest thing out right now.
    Send me your shipping info and I'll get you some samples sent out if you are interested.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  24. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,626
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post

    From a non I force rep, dexiprine xr is by far the strongest stim on the market IMO.
    I didn't feel that at 1 cap but at 2 (in a sitting) I'd say 100% the best
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  25. Registered User
    aaronuconn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,347
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I didn't feel that at 1 cap but at 2 (in a sitting) I'd say 100% the best
    Wow, most people are content with 1/2 a cap.

  26. Registered User
    Jstrong20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,358
    Answers
    0


    Lol found a place that has three versions of dexaprine. Is the xr the best one?
  27. Registered User
    jcc80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    86
    Answers
    0


    I dunno what it is about Dexaprine, but it's freakin strong to the point of being unpleasant sometimes. This is from someone who has a heavy stim tolerance and uses adderall daily (no I don't take it at the same time). I actually bite off 1/3 of a tablet and that's better for me.
  28. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,626
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Wow, most people are content with 1/2 a cap.
    I'm a beast I guess.
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  29. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Stimul8 is the strongest stimmed product I've ever used.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  30. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    751
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    Good suggestion critical bench. I actually had a sample of dexaprine awhile ago that I forgot all about. Stuff was definatley strong and long lasting. I think I'll go with it again.
    With Dexaprine - you can keep a cap in your pocket - chew off a piece when you need too...
  31. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    751
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    Lol found a place that has three versions of dexaprine. Is the xr the best one?
    The versions got lighter and more stable as they went along. I like V2 the best...
  32. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,388
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I didn't feel that at 1 cap but at 2 (in a sitting) I'd say 100% the best
    holy **** you took 2 caps!?! I take a **** load of stims and 1 cap was too much for me. You sure you took the XR version?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  33. Registered User
    WesleyInman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    40
    Answers
    0


    DNC stack (dmaa, norephedrine, caffeine)

    Jet Rush is like adderall kind of...

    MetyhldreneEPH by cloma pharma for preworkout..its reminiscent of Ultimate Orange 1996 if anyone here is old enough to remember.

    Haven't tried dexiprene..but now I am curious.
    Lightweight Sponsored Strongman Competitor
    Owner GYMnTONIC Supplements
  34. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,457
    Answers
    8


    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    holy **** you took 2 caps!?! I take a **** load of stims and 1 cap was too much for me. You sure you took the XR version?
    Every other version is stronger, so let's hope it's XR
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  35. Registered User
    Rarchib's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    332
    Answers
    0


    I remember the first time I tried Dexaprine. Got a sample and like an idiot I took the whole tab and didn't start out with a half. Ended up forcing myself to lay down for a few hours because of how hard the stuns hit. But when it calmed down and I went to the gym, probably the best workout I've ever had in my life. It was incredible
  36. Registered User
    Jstrong20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,358
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    DNC stack (dmaa, norephedrine, caffeine)

    Jet Rush is like adderall kind of...

    MetyhldreneEPH by cloma pharma for preworkout..its reminiscent of Ultimate Orange 1996 if anyone here is old enough to remember.

    Haven't tried dexiprene..but now I am curious.
    The original ultimate orange with caffeine/ephedra was awesome.
  37. Registered User
    uubiduu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    732
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    It does have a hefty dose of caffeine yes. The blend working in unison is what makes the product in a league of its own though. If you would like to try some send me you're shipping info and I'll try to get some samples sent.
    Can this product be shipped internationally or does it contain substances that are known to be banned in some countries like yohimbe?
  38. Registered User
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    801
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rarchib View Post
    I remember the first time I tried Dexaprine. Got a sample and like an idiot I took the whole tab and didn't start out with a half. Ended up forcing myself to lay down for a few hours because of how hard the stuns hit. But when it calmed down and I went to the gym, probably the best workout I've ever had in my life. It was incredible
    I took dexaprine, got stomach pain and energy that was very average for like a hour. That what was on a full tab as well. Very disappointing considering the amount of good reviews.

    Nothing kicks my ass more than pro supps - DNPX (with DMAA) if you kind find it anywhere. I've been too scared to ever try two caps but holy moly if this doesn't knock your socks off nothing will.
  39. Registered User
    Synapsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    668
    Answers
    3


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Every other version is stronger, so let's hope it's XR
    Yeah...2 caps just seems straight up dangerous.
    PES
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://facebook.com/pescience
  40. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,626
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post

    holy **** you took 2 caps!?! I take a **** load of stims and 1 cap was too much for me. You sure you took the XR version?
    Yea I have some left too I stopped prior to contest

    My stim tolerance is retarded. I duno why it is.

    Maybe over expression of cyp450 1a2 causing rapid breakdown and metabolism of caffeine
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what is the best non stim appetite suppressor.
    By WannaGro in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-28-2014, 03:18 AM
  2. strongest stim/pre-workout
    By thebigt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 11-09-2013, 04:08 PM
  3. Best ever Pre-Workout Stim
    By handzilla in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 09:10 PM
  4. Pre workout stims
    By meathead1987 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-10-2004, 09:55 AM
  5. PA claims 6-oxo is strongest compound
    By sicosico in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-23-2004, 04:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in