Strongest stim?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I have been dragging ass lately with a crazy schedule. Need something strong and long lasting. Not many new stem/diet pill threads in winter time. Was thiNkingInking slim xtremeextreme or maybe stimulantx. I used the very 1st stimulant x way back in the day and liked it alot. Also liked original venom. So ImI'm looking for what would be the strongest thing out right now.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
So I have been dragging ass lately with a crazy schedule. Need something strong and long lasting. Not many new stem/diet pill threads in winter time. Was thiNkingInking slim xtremeextreme or maybe stimulantx. I used the very 1st stimulant x way back in the day and liked it alot. Also liked original venom. So ImI'm looking for what would be the strongest thing out right now.
Stimul8

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
EC stack is pretty good.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dexaprine XR is a very potent stim, def worth a look IMO. Tons of great positive reviews all over. Typical person only needs a half tab, id suggest starting there and moving to a full if needed. I work 12 hour night shift 3x per week, and I drag horribly. I usually have energy from 7pm - 11pm but then i die out. Pop my dex around 10:30ish and I am good to go until 7am.

Mike

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was looking at stimul8 and seen it had good reviews. Although it is a preworkout I was concerned the energy wouldn't be for an extended duration. Same with eca stack. It usually only last for about 4has for me. Plus it never gave the euphoric feeling I got wit stimulant x or venom. I used alphamine last summer and same thing. Energy didn't last that long.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good suggestion critical bench. I actually had a sample of dexaprine awhile ago that I forgot all about. Stuff was definatley strong and long lasting. I think I'll go with it again.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Dexaprine is the hardest hitting stim out there IMO

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I used the very 1st stimulant x way back in the day and liked it alot. Also liked original venom.
Those days are over. There is currently nothing on the market that compares to the two products you mentioned. EC is your best bet IMO.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was looking at stimul8 and seen it had good reviews. Although it is a preworkout I was concerned the energy wouldn't be for an extended duration. Same with eca stack. It usually only last for about 4has for me. Plus it never gave the euphoric feeling I got wit stimulant x or venom. I used alphamine last summer and same thing. Energy didn't last that long.
The hang time from Stimul8 is amazing. For me it lasts about three hours POST gym.

Some guys have been splitting doses. 1/4 scoop in the morning and 1/4 scoop in the afternoon for an all day stim with great success. (And yeah that's about all you need....it's strong stuff.)

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is stimul8 caffeine based or what makes it so hyped?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Dexaprine XR is my go to stim. Pop 1/2 tab in the morning before my workout and the other 1/2 later in the day and dont have to worry about loosing my mojo throughout the day. Comes in hand when working and going to school at the same time.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dexaprine XR is my go to stim. Pop 1/2 tab in the morning before my workout and the other 1/2 later in the day and dont have to worry about loosing my mojo throughout the day. Comes in hand when working and going to school at the same time.
From a non I force rep, dexiprine xr is by far the strongest stim on the market IMO.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
From a non I force rep, dexiprine xr is by far the strongest stim on the market IMO.
This.

Quickest to hit me and longest lasting I have used. And I have used a lot

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is stimul8 caffeine based or what makes it so hyped?
It does have a hefty dose of caffeine yes. The blend working in unison is what makes the product in a league of its own though. If you would like to try some send me you're shipping info and I'll try to get some samples sent.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Send me your shipping info and I'll get you some samples sent out if you are interested.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol found a place that has three versions of dexaprine. Is the xr the best one?

jcc80

jcc80

Awards
I dunno what it is about Dexaprine, but it's freakin strong to the point of being unpleasant sometimes. This is from someone who has a heavy stim tolerance and uses adderall daily (no I don't take it at the same time). I actually bite off 1/3 of a tablet and that's better for me.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Good suggestion critical bench. I actually had a sample of dexaprine awhile ago that I forgot all about. Stuff was definatley strong and long lasting. I think I'll go with it again.
With Dexaprine - you can keep a cap in your pocket - chew off a piece when you need too...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't feel that at 1 cap but at 2 (in a sitting) I'd say 100% the best
holy **** you took 2 caps!?! I take a **** load of stims and 1 cap was too much for me. You sure you took the XR version?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DNC stack (dmaa, norephedrine, caffeine)

Jet Rush is like adderall kind of...

MetyhldreneEPH by cloma pharma for preworkout..its reminiscent of Ultimate Orange 1996 if anyone here is old enough to remember.

Haven't tried dexiprene..but now I am curious.

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
I remember the first time I tried Dexaprine. Got a sample and like an idiot I took the whole tab and didn't start out with a half. Ended up forcing myself to lay down for a few hours because of how hard the stuns hit. But when it calmed down and I went to the gym, probably the best workout I've ever had in my life. It was incredible

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DNC stack (dmaa, norephedrine, caffeine)

Jet Rush is like adderall kind of...

MetyhldreneEPH by cloma pharma for preworkout..its reminiscent of Ultimate Orange 1996 if anyone here is old enough to remember.

Haven't tried dexiprene..but now I am curious.
The original ultimate orange with caffeine/ephedra was awesome.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It does have a hefty dose of caffeine yes. The blend working in unison is what makes the product in a league of its own though. If you would like to try some send me you're shipping info and I'll try to get some samples sent.
Can this product be shipped internationally or does it contain substances that are known to be banned in some countries like yohimbe?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I remember the first time I tried Dexaprine. Got a sample and like an idiot I took the whole tab and didn't start out with a half. Ended up forcing myself to lay down for a few hours because of how hard the stuns hit. But when it calmed down and I went to the gym, probably the best workout I've ever had in my life. It was incredible
I took dexaprine, got stomach pain and energy that was very average for like a hour. That what was on a full tab as well. Very disappointing considering the amount of good reviews.

Nothing kicks my ass more than pro supps - DNPX (with DMAA) if you kind find it anywhere. I've been too scared to ever try two caps but holy moly if this doesn't knock your socks off nothing will.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
holy **** you took 2 caps!?! I take a **** load of stims and 1 cap was too much for me. You sure you took the XR version?
Yea I have some left too I stopped prior to contest

My stim tolerance is retarded. I duno why it is.

Maybe over expression of cyp450 1a2 causing rapid breakdown and metabolism of caffeine

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dexaprine v2 was TOO strong. Literally. People just couldn't handle it. Dexaprine XR is VERY potent, but makes it a manageable energy, not manic like V2.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My stim tolerance is retarded. I duno why it is.
Wouldn't it still raise your bp almost to dangerous levels?. I mean, even if you didn't "feel it", I'd think it could still be dangerous. Just like a guy that keeps drinking because he doesn't "feel drunk" and then an hour or so later he's making love to the toilet bowl. Even though your tolerance is high, there is a point where the dosage can become dangerous. I'm sure the products still work, but if you're looking for a "cracked out" feeling I think your going about using stimulants the wrong way.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I want v2 now lol
LOL just hope you don't take two caps of it the first go :p

I've only used Dexaprine XR personally, so I can't compare it to the past versions. I have a heavy stim tolerance as well, and I can say that Dexaprine XR definitely does what I need it to.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't even imagine a stim stronger than dexiprine xr. Dexiprine v2 musta blown people heads off lol

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
The OG Dexaprine was to strong for me but the XR is right on target