Strongest stim?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    Lol found a place that has three versions of dexaprine. Is the xr the best one?
    The versions got lighter and more stable as they went along. I like V2 the best...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I didn't feel that at 1 cap but at 2 (in a sitting) I'd say 100% the best
    holy **** you took 2 caps!?! I take a **** load of stims and 1 cap was too much for me. You sure you took the XR version?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
    •   
       


  3. DNC stack (dmaa, norephedrine, caffeine)

    Jet Rush is like adderall kind of...

    MetyhldreneEPH by cloma pharma for preworkout..its reminiscent of Ultimate Orange 1996 if anyone here is old enough to remember.

    Haven't tried dexiprene..but now I am curious.
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labswww.ironmaglabs.com "WES15" for 15% off

  4. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    holy **** you took 2 caps!?! I take a **** load of stims and 1 cap was too much for me. You sure you took the XR version?
    Every other version is stronger, so let's hope it's XR

  5. I remember the first time I tried Dexaprine. Got a sample and like an idiot I took the whole tab and didn't start out with a half. Ended up forcing myself to lay down for a few hours because of how hard the stuns hit. But when it calmed down and I went to the gym, probably the best workout I've ever had in my life. It was incredible

  6. Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    DNC stack (dmaa, norephedrine, caffeine)

    Jet Rush is like adderall kind of...

    MetyhldreneEPH by cloma pharma for preworkout..its reminiscent of Ultimate Orange 1996 if anyone here is old enough to remember.

    Haven't tried dexiprene..but now I am curious.
    The original ultimate orange with caffeine/ephedra was awesome.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    It does have a hefty dose of caffeine yes. The blend working in unison is what makes the product in a league of its own though. If you would like to try some send me you're shipping info and I'll try to get some samples sent.
    Can this product be shipped internationally or does it contain substances that are known to be banned in some countries like yohimbe?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rarchib View Post
    I remember the first time I tried Dexaprine. Got a sample and like an idiot I took the whole tab and didn't start out with a half. Ended up forcing myself to lay down for a few hours because of how hard the stuns hit. But when it calmed down and I went to the gym, probably the best workout I've ever had in my life. It was incredible
    I took dexaprine, got stomach pain and energy that was very average for like a hour. That what was on a full tab as well. Very disappointing considering the amount of good reviews.

    Nothing kicks my ass more than pro supps - DNPX (with DMAA) if you kind find it anywhere. I've been too scared to ever try two caps but holy moly if this doesn't knock your socks off nothing will.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Every other version is stronger, so let's hope it's XR
    Yeah...2 caps just seems straight up dangerous.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post

    holy **** you took 2 caps!?! I take a **** load of stims and 1 cap was too much for me. You sure you took the XR version?
    Yea I have some left too I stopped prior to contest

    My stim tolerance is retarded. I duno why it is.

    Maybe over expression of cyp450 1a2 causing rapid breakdown and metabolism of caffeine
    •   
       


  11. Dexaprine v2 was TOO strong. Literally. People just couldn't handle it. Dexaprine XR is VERY potent, but makes it a manageable energy, not manic like V2.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  12. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Dexaprine v2 was TOO strong. Literally. People just couldn't handle it. Dexaprine XR is VERY potent, but makes it a manageable energy, not manic like V2.
    I want v2 now lol

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    My stim tolerance is retarded. I duno why it is.
    Wouldn't it still raise your bp almost to dangerous levels?. I mean, even if you didn't "feel it", I'd think it could still be dangerous. Just like a guy that keeps drinking because he doesn't "feel drunk" and then an hour or so later he's making love to the toilet bowl. Even though your tolerance is high, there is a point where the dosage can become dangerous. I'm sure the products still work, but if you're looking for a "cracked out" feeling I think your going about using stimulants the wrong way.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I want v2 now lol
    LOL just hope you don't take two caps of it the first go

    I've only used Dexaprine XR personally, so I can't compare it to the past versions. I have a heavy stim tolerance as well, and I can say that Dexaprine XR definitely does what I need it to.

  15. Can't even imagine a stim stronger than dexiprine xr. Dexiprine v2 musta blown people heads off lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Can't even imagine a stim stronger than dexiprine xr. Dexiprine v2 musta blown people heads off lol
    Lol, as Vaughn said, that was the issue.

  17. The OG Dexaprine was to strong for me but the XR is right on target

  18. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Can't even imagine a stim stronger than dexiprine xr. Dexiprine v2 musta blown people heads off lol
    There are plenty of stronger products out there

  19. 800 mg of caffeine

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    The OG Dexaprine was to strong for me but the XR is right on target
    How does it compare to original oxyelite pro?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I want v2 now lol
    I have a full bottle. Even with my insane stim tolerance, my heart goes absolutely wild from a single tab

  22. 1 full tab of v2 gives me heart flutters. Not fun at all.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  23. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    There are plenty of stronger products out there

    Lol DontDon't leave us hanging. What are they?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post

    Lol DontDon't leave us hanging. What are they?
    V1...I still have some around lol..

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    I have a full bottle. Even with my insane stim tolerance, my heart goes absolutely wild from a single tab
    Message me

  26. Can dexv2 still be found anywhere?whats the exact reason that it is stronger than The xr?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    Lol DontDon't leave us hanging. What are they?
    Pro supps - DNPX (with DMAA)
    Metobolic nutrition - synedrex (with DMAA)

    And a few others but can't remember right now.

    I don't get the big deal about dexaprine V2. And I am not even a stim junkie.

  28. I have a dex sample. I don't take many stims, best in a half dose?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  29. I had an old sample pack of Hyde I found laying around. Took that yesterday and it was strong. Pretty sure its not made anymore though. Plus the energy wasntat very clean. lol if I remember right it was 400mgs caffeine, 1, 3, and yohimbe.

  30. Synedrex scares me. Both times I took it I had palpitations for HOURS. Idk how some of the ingredients were still working 10+ hours later
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what is the best non stim appetite suppressor.
    By WannaGro in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-28-2014, 05:18 AM
  2. strongest stim/pre-workout
    By thebigt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 11-09-2013, 06:08 PM
  3. Best ever Pre-Workout Stim
    By handzilla in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 11:10 PM
  4. Pre workout stims
    By meathead1987 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-10-2004, 11:55 AM
  5. PA claims 6-oxo is strongest compound
    By sicosico in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-23-2004, 06:32 AM
Log in
Log in