MAN PR-XT with PES Erase Pro stack?

  1. MAN PR-XT with PES Erase Pro stack?


    Initially wanted to stack anabeta elite with erase pro but NP is having PR-XT at a attractive low price. Any views about stacking pr-xt with erase pro? Will it work just as well?

    In addition, will including DAA to the stack do a significant difference? Thanks.


  2. What are your goals?

    If you are going with PR-XT over ABE I'd look into adding Forskolin-95 over DAA, but that could come down to personal preference.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    What are your goals?

    If you are going with PR-XT over ABE I'd look into adding Forskolin-95 over DAA, but that could come down to personal preference.
    I'm planning to do a clean bulk, add some lean mass, increase in strength, muscle fullness and better pumps.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by superbodz View Post
    I'm planning to do a clean bulk, add some lean mass, increase in strength, muscle fullness and better pumps.
    Forskolin-95 is great. I'm eating calories at a lean bulk level (with the occasional holiday binge) and I haven't gained any fat at all. In fact, I look leaner. Forskolin-95 @ 100mg is great, but tolerance may vary. Probably should start at a lower dose (like 50mg) to see if it gives you stomach problems. I believe Forskolin also raises testosterone, although I do not know by how much.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by superbodz View Post
    I'm planning to do a clean bulk, add some lean mass, increase in strength, muscle fullness and better pumps.
    Sounds like a good stack. PR-XT is a versatile supplement. Good for lean bulking and even cutting. Just make sure your diet is on point. I ran a 12 week stack of PR-XT bridged into Nolvadren XT, and it has been my most successful recomp and strength gains from natural supps.
    And I also agree with adding some Forskolin in the stack. Excellent for increasing LBM.
    I recommend 2 bottles of PR-XT, then on the second bottle start your Arimistane product (Erase, Erase Pro, or Nolvadren XT).
    Good luck brother, and link us if you plan to log it. I would like to follow this one for sure.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by superbodz View Post
    I'm planning to do a clean bulk, add some lean mass, increase in strength, muscle fullness and better pumps.
    I would grab Forskolin as bolt suggested.

    With those goals, I would look into X-Gels or X-Factor after your Erase Pro + PR-XT run.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Forskolin-95 is great. I'm eating calories at a lean bulk level (with the occasional holiday binge) and I haven't gained any fat at all. In fact, I look leaner. Forskolin-95 @ 100mg is great, but tolerance may vary. Probably should start at a lower dose (like 50mg) to see if it gives you stomach problems. I believe Forskolin also raises testosterone, although I do not know by how much.
    Roughly 25% increase in free T if i recall correctly
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Roughly 25% increase in free T if i recall correctly
    Can you link a study? I can't find anything more than 3-5% increase in Free Test.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Can you link a study? I can't find anything more than 3-5% increase in Free Test.
    I was just going off recall (hence "if i recall correctly"). That was my attempt at not having to do extra research . I encourage you to find it though!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  10. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Can you link a study? I can't find anything more than 3-5% increase in Free Test.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16129715/


    Although I really don't know what these results are saying as far as how much Free Test was increased. Maybe someone could translate.

  11. I know it substantially increases LBM and decreases BF%. No doubt Forskolin 95 is a beneficial part of any stack, bulk, cut, or recomp.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I know it substantially increases LBM and decreases BF%. No doubt Forskolin 95 is a beneficial part of any stack, bulk, cut, or recomp.
    I fully agree with this.

    My cabinet full of the stuff agrees as well.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-11-2015, 08:08 AM
  2. PES Erase Pro, Alphamine and Alpha T2 Stack
    By Thebigc4 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-20-2013, 10:23 PM
  3. Erase Pro stacked with Anabeta Elite or after?
    By jmc9 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-25-2013, 10:35 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-28-2012, 11:58 AM
  5. Erase Pro Stacked With Erase Dosage
    By desidude in forum PES
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 06:50 PM
Log in
Log in