MAN PR-XT with PES Erase Pro stack?

superbodz

Awards
Initially wanted to stack anabeta elite with erase pro but NP is having PR-XT at a attractive low price. Any views about stacking pr-xt with erase pro? Will it work just as well?

In addition, will including DAA to the stack do a significant difference? Thanks.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your goals?

If you are going with PR-XT over ABE I'd look into adding Forskolin-95 over DAA, but that could come down to personal preference.

superbodz

Awards
What are your goals?

If you are going with PR-XT over ABE I'd look into adding Forskolin-95 over DAA, but that could come down to personal preference.
I'm planning to do a clean bulk, add some lean mass, increase in strength, muscle fullness and better pumps.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm planning to do a clean bulk, add some lean mass, increase in strength, muscle fullness and better pumps.
Forskolin-95 is great. I'm eating calories at a lean bulk level (with the occasional holiday binge) and I haven't gained any fat at all. In fact, I look leaner. Forskolin-95 @ 100mg is great, but tolerance may vary. Probably should start at a lower dose (like 50mg) to see if it gives you stomach problems. I believe Forskolin also raises testosterone, although I do not know by how much.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a good stack. PR-XT is a versatile supplement. Good for lean bulking and even cutting. Just make sure your diet is on point. I ran a 12 week stack of PR-XT bridged into Nolvadren XT, and it has been my most successful recomp and strength gains from natural supps.
And I also agree with adding some Forskolin in the stack. Excellent for increasing LBM.
I recommend 2 bottles of PR-XT, then on the second bottle start your Arimistane product (Erase, Erase Pro, or Nolvadren XT).
Good luck brother, and link us if you plan to log it. I would like to follow this one for sure.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would grab Forskolin as bolt suggested.

With those goals, I would look into X-Gels or X-Factor after your Erase Pro + PR-XT run.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Forskolin-95 is great. I'm eating calories at a lean bulk level (with the occasional holiday binge) and I haven't gained any fat at all. In fact, I look leaner. Forskolin-95 @ 100mg is great, but tolerance may vary. Probably should start at a lower dose (like 50mg) to see if it gives you stomach problems. I believe Forskolin also raises testosterone, although I do not know by how much.
Roughly 25% increase in free T if i recall correctly

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Can you link a study? I can't find anything more than 3-5% increase in Free Test.
I was just going off recall (hence "if i recall correctly"). That was my attempt at not having to do extra research :D. I encourage you to find it though!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know it substantially increases LBM and decreases BF%. No doubt Forskolin 95 is a beneficial part of any stack, bulk, cut, or recomp.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know it substantially increases LBM and decreases BF%. No doubt Forskolin 95 is a beneficial part of any stack, bulk, cut, or recomp.
I fully agree with this. :D

My cabinet full of the stuff agrees as well. :eek: