Purus Labs D-pol and Vitamin D3

jpladers40

Awards
Long time reader, first post! I was thinking about giving dpol by Purus Labs (along with Erase by PES) a shot since it seems to be a highly rated and cost effective product. Dpol contains 4000 IU of Vitamin D3. For the past year I've already been supplementing my diet with 4000 IU of vitamin D3 (Kroger Brand).

My worry is that since I've already been taking a fairly high dose of D3, dpol's longer-term effects won't be as pronounced. Any suggestions? I've read a lot of reviews from different sources and no one mentions what their D3 intake was prior to taking Dpol. Thanks!

Hansel

Hansel

Banned
Awards
"The Engineer" is correct. Besides, it's winter. Unless you're lying out on the beach for an hour every day, you probably could use that extra D3 son.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Long time reader, first post! I was thinking about giving dpol by Purus Labs (along with Erase by PES) a shot since it seems to be a highly rated and cost effective product. Dpol contains 4000 IU of Vitamin D3. For the past year I've already been supplementing my diet with 4000 IU of vitamin D3 (Kroger Brand).

My worry is that since I've already been taking a fairly high dose of D3, dpol's longer-term effects won't be as pronounced. Any suggestions? I've read a lot of reviews from different sources and no one mentions what their D3 intake was prior to taking Dpol. Thanks!
You'd be replacing your vitamin D with the Dpol during your run I am assuming?
Vitamin D is the icing on the Dpol cake, if you will. The main compounds are the DAA and nitrates along with b vitamins. Vitamin D has studies showing that it increases testosterone as well as many many benefits of vitamin D that you sound like you are on top of.

You won't miss out on anything having been using D3 prior to using Dpol, you'll just continue to get the benefits of Vitamin D.

jpladers40

Awards
Thank you for the prompt replies everyone. I really appreciate the suggestions. Ordered an 8 week supply of dpol and erase. Looking forward to seeing how I respond to DAA.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for trusting us enough to buy our product! Definitely keep us updated on your progress.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thank you for the prompt replies everyone. I really appreciate the suggestions. Ordered an 8 week supply of dpol and erase. Looking forward to seeing how I respond to DAA.
Yeah if you have time throw up a review too...