Question about X factor

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Glad to hear everybody is jumping on X-Factor for under $30!!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Patuba View Post
    That is a killer deal on X-Factor, the best prices I have ever seen on it. I'm surprised I haven't seen more people posting about it.

I looked over the sale items 3x and never noticed it.. it wasn't until someone mentioned it in a thread.. that I saw it and jumped on it!

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Absolutely, dosing ArA only twice a week (even at a higher dose) is certainly less ideal for hypetrophy than dosing it (and training) more frequently. For those who have seen the deal, XF is under $30, XFA is under $32... only at NP http://www.****************/manufactu...lar-nutrition/
    Quote Originally Posted by Patuba View Post
    That is a killer deal on X-Factor, the best prices I have ever seen on it. I'm surprised I haven't seen more people posting about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Glad to hear everybody is jumping on X-Factor for under $30!!
    That's all great. But what about your EU following or specifically your support in the UK. we pay full price... Would be nice to have discount for us outside of the states. I've just paid $75.52 (45.99) for my X factor. You people have it easy!

Edit: Thats the cheapest you can find it in UK to.

4. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I looked over the sale items 3x and never noticed it.. it wasn't until someone mentioned it in a thread.. that I saw it and jumped on it!

Mike
    Thanks for your support Mike!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    That's all great. But what about your EU following or specifically your support in the UK. we pay full price... Would be nice to have discount for us outside of the states. I've just paid $75.52 (45.99) for my X factor. You people have it easy!

Edit: Thats the cheapest you can find it in UK to.
    Sorry to hear that, much of that is due to the fact we ship for free to our domestic accounts but our international accounts acquire shipping fees and taxes. Trust me when I say I offer all of our accounts over there the same awesome deals that I offer our domestic accounts. We have a strong following and do a lot of business over there and in Australia, and always do our best to get our intl customers the best possible pricing!

Thanks for your support of X-Factor/Molecular Nutrition and I'll continually work to get you the best deals possible over there!
    •   

6. Well your question has been addressed, I just wanted to add that you will see additional benefits adding GMS and Carnitine. Such as that found in Compete and Hemavol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-04-2017, 04:01 AM
  2. Question about on/off time for X factor
    By warbird01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 06:28 PM
  3. Question about X factor
    By hardestgainer in forum Supplements