Question about X factor

magick69

Awards
why a baby aspirin is advised to be taken with X factor?

I train 3 times week ; is it more effective in terms of results to get x factor everyday or just pre workout so 3 times a day for me

thanks

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reactions: mw1

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
why a baby aspirin is advised to be taken with X factor? I train 3 times week ; is it more effective in terms of results to get x factor everyday or just pre workout so 3 times a day for me thanks
I usually only take it preworkout so workout days only.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I came in to answer your Q, but it looks like it's already been taken care of. Please let us know if you have any other questions regarding X-Factor or any other Molecular Nutrition product!

magick69

Awards
thanks for the answers but it is still unclear what is the benefits in using aspirin; the thread indicated does not explain it..

the combo x-factor -aspirin is beneficial why ?

as far as the dose is concerned it looks like there is a consensus in taking X factor pre workout only; so in my case just 3 times a week?

magick69

Awards
Baby aspirin deactivates COX-1 irreverisbly (on platelets) prior to entry in the liver. Systemic COX-2 deactivation via salicylate is next to nil at 81mg. Timing doesn't matter. It will enhance, not hinder, your ArA run by reducing TxA2 formation as a metabolite of ArA

Meaning?

does it improve ARA anabolic effect?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Baby aspirin deactivates COX-1 irreverisbly (on platelets) prior to entry in the liver. Systemic COX-2 deactivation via salicylate is next to nil at 81mg. Timing doesn't matter. It will enhance, not hinder, your ArA run by reducing TxA2 formation as a metabolite of ArA

Meaning?

does it improve ARA anabolic effect?
It makes the ARA you are taking more effective.

bchap05

Awards
Just started taking OG X Factor. Does work out frequency matter or just take pre workout no matter your routine? I've been taking it just pre workout but I've been doing a 5x5 full body so I'm only working out every other day. Do I need the ARA in my system more often and should switch to every muscle twice a week where I workout like 6 times a week instead of 3-4? Or am I fine on taking preworkout on current routine?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just started taking OG X Factor. Does work out frequency matter or just take pre workout no matter your routine? I've been taking it just pre workout but I've been doing a 5x5 full body so I'm only working out every other day. Do I need the ARA in my system more often and should switch to every muscle twice a week where I workout like 6 times a week instead of 3-4? Or am I fine on taking preworkout on current routine?
You're fine. Just keep it pre-workout days.

bchap05

Awards
Cool thanks. I just wasnt sure if if had to be loaded up so I was missing it by not taking it often enough. Good to know I'll stick with the plan.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool thanks. I just wasnt sure if if had to be loaded up so I was missing it by not taking it often enough. Good to know I'll stick with the plan.
Absolutely, you'll be getting great results with taking it preWO only.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The amount of ara taken per week seems to be important.When i only worked out twice a week i took 7 caps per workout but this run wasnt as effective as the time before when i took 25 caps per week in total

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The amount of ara taken per week seems to be important.When i only worked out twice a week i took 7 caps per workout but this run wasnt as effective as the time before when i took 25 caps per week in total (divided into 4 workouts per week)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The amount of ara taken per week seems to be important.When i only worked out twice a week i took 7 caps per workout but this run wasnt as effective as the time before when i took 25 caps per week in total (divided into 4 workouts per week)
2 workouts a week isn't frequent enough to see the full benefits of ArA supplementation, especially if you only take it preworkout; that is why your run with 4 workouts a week was better.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 workouts a week probably isn't frequent enough to fully utilize the benefits of *most* supplements.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I saw someone mention this in another thread.. guess who has there credit card out right now.. yup me! :D
That is a killer deal on X-Factor, the best prices I have ever seen on it. I'm surprised I haven't seen more people posting about it.

bchap05

Awards
Definitely a good deal. I'll grab my second bottle soon. That beats the deal my buddy that works at bodybuilding.com can get me even with his employee discount.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear everybody is jumping on X-Factor for under $30!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a killer deal on X-Factor, the best prices I have ever seen on it. I'm surprised I haven't seen more people posting about it.

I looked over the sale items 3x and never noticed it.. it wasn't until someone mentioned it in a thread.. that I saw it and jumped on it!

Mike

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Absolutely, dosing ArA only twice a week (even at a higher dose) is certainly less ideal for hypetrophy than dosing it (and training) more frequently. For those who have seen the deal, XF is under $30, XFA is under $32... only at NP :) http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/molecular-nutrition/
Glad to hear everybody is jumping on X-Factor for under $30!!
That's all great. But what about your EU following or specifically your support in the UK. we pay full price... Would be nice to have discount for us outside of the states. I've just paid $75.52 (£45.99) for my X factor. You people have it easy!

Edit: Thats the cheapest you can find it in UK to.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I looked over the sale items 3x and never noticed it.. it wasn't until someone mentioned it in a thread.. that I saw it and jumped on it!

Mike
Thanks for your support Mike!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's all great. But what about your EU following or specifically your support in the UK. we pay full price... Would be nice to have discount for us outside of the states. I've just paid $75.52 (£45.99) for my X factor. You people have it easy!

Edit: Thats the cheapest you can find it in UK to.
Sorry to hear that, much of that is due to the fact we ship for free to our domestic accounts but our international accounts acquire shipping fees and taxes. Trust me when I say I offer all of our accounts over there the same awesome deals that I offer our domestic accounts. We have a strong following and do a lot of business over there and in Australia, and always do our best to get our intl customers the best possible pricing!

Thanks for your support of X-Factor/Molecular Nutrition and I'll continually work to get you the best deals possible over there!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Well your question has been addressed, I just wanted to add that you will see additional benefits adding GMS and Carnitine. Such as that found in Compete and Hemavol.