BPI Sports BLOX and Silk Amino Acids

  1. BPI Sports BLOX and Silk Amino Acids


    Embarrassed to admit but this is the first time I've heard the term "Silk Amino Acids."

    Any thoughts on this product?

    Monte


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Monte Brogan View Post
    Embarrassed to admit but this is the first time I've heard the term "Silk Amino Acids."

    Any thoughts on this product?

    Monte
    Waste of money.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  3. This was covered in a long thread in the past.

    Just take BCAAs + EAAs pre workout and profit.
    •   
       


  4. i wouldnt use it. i really enjoyed my run with Endurance as my BCAA product. Taste is top notch. no joke.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Philosophy View Post
    This was covered in a long thread in the past.

    Just take BCAAs + EAAs pre workout and profit.
    Thanks. I saw a thread that was critical of BPI but missed the one(s) about BLOX. Checked Examine.com for info about SAAs. Doesn't appear to be any data supporting anabolism.

    I suppose it will still sell because Jay is pushing it...

    Monte

  6. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i wouldnt use it. i really enjoyed my run with Endurance as my BCAA product. Taste is top notch. no joke.
    R1, thanks. Who makes Endurance? First time I've heard of it.Thanks,Monte

  7. BPI is not selling 'Silk Amino Acids', or at least, they're not selling the protein that was studied.

    Sericin (The silk protein you're looking for) is a peptide which follows the amino acid sequence: SSTGS SSNTD SNSNS AGSST TYGYS SNSRD GSV

    The BPI product is simply bulk Alanine, Glycine, Serine, Valine, and Threonine.
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Monte Brogan View Post
    R1, thanks. Who makes Endurance? First time I've heard of it.Thanks,Monte
    Fahrenheit Nutrition makes it. Just click on to Endurance in R1's post and it takes you right to the reviews.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Fahrenheit Nutrition makes it. Just click on to Endurance in R1's post and it takes you right to the reviews.

    Formutech Nutrition
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  10. Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    BPI is not selling 'Silk Amino Acids', or at least, they're not selling the protein that was studied.

    Sericin (The silk protein you're looking for) is a peptide which follows the amino acid sequence: SSTGS SSNTD SNSNS AGSST TYGYS SNSRD GSV

    The BPI product is simply bulk Alanine, Glycine, Serine, Valine, and Threonine.
    Deeb, thank you very much for your input. Would you agree with the other posters in this thread and steer clear of the BPI BLOX product?

    Monte

  11. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Fahrenheit Nutrition makes it. Just click on to Endurance in R1's post and it takes you right to the reviews.
    Koi, thanks very much.Monte

  12. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Formutech Nutrition
    R1, thanks for confirming. First time I'm hearing of this product - will look into it.Monte

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Monte Brogan View Post
    Deeb, thank you very much for your input. Would you agree with the other posters in this thread and steer clear of the BPI BLOX product?

    Monte
    Sure would.
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Sure would.
    Thanks, Deeb. Appreciate the comments.Monte

  15. I wouldnt spend the money on them but unlike a lot of "BS" supplements if someone gave me some Blox i would have no problem using them, best Amino Acid supplement taste wise out there imo.

  16. Anything BPI is a joke.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    I wouldnt spend the money on them but unlike a lot of "BS" supplements if someone gave me some Blox i would have no problem using them, best Amino Acid supplement taste wise out there imo.
    Eric, I've actually heard that from a few people now. Have to admit I'm a bit curious.

    Monte

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Monte Brogan View Post
    Eric, I've actually heard that from a few people now. Have to admit I'm a bit curious.

    Monte
    1 scoop of the blue makes my water taste better than a blue powerade zero lol i have never believed in these silk aminos but made for some refreshing intra workouts when i added a little bit of LCLT and agmatine.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What are SAA's (Silk Amino Acids)???
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-19-2013, 08:16 PM
  2. Silk Amino Acids (SAA)
    By the gym rat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 12:47 PM
  3. For Sale: Modern BCAA and Jak3d (Amino Acids)
    By MAxximal in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 10:23 AM
  4. For Sale: Universal Animal Nitro and Omega (Amino Acids)
    By jazzman21 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 05:12 PM
  5. For Sale: Nutraplanet Items for sale and trade (Amino Acids)
    By clownbaby in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 09:19 PM
Log in
Log in