BPI Sports BLOX and Silk Amino Acids
- 12-25-2013, 10:09 PM
- 12-25-2013, 11:43 PM
- 12-25-2013, 11:49 PM
12-26-2013, 12:41 AM
i wouldnt use it. i really enjoyed my run withas my BCAA product. Taste is top notch. no joke.
12-26-2013, 07:06 PM
12-26-2013, 07:09 PM
12-26-2013, 07:27 PM
BPI is not selling 'Silk Amino Acids', or at least, they're not selling the protein that was studied.
Sericin (The silk protein you're looking for) is a peptide which follows the amino acid sequence: SSTGS SSNTD SNSNS AGSST TYGYS SNSRD GSV
The BPI product is simply bulk Alanine, Glycine, Serine, Valine, and Threonine.
SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
12-26-2013, 07:32 PM
12-26-2013, 10:49 PM
12-27-2013, 12:14 AM
12-27-2013, 12:15 AM
12-27-2013, 12:17 AM
12-27-2013, 01:01 AM
12-28-2013, 05:22 PM
12-29-2013, 03:51 PM
I wouldnt spend the money on them but unlike a lot of "BS" supplements if someone gave me some Blox i would have no problem using them, best Amino Acid supplement taste wise out there imo.
12-29-2013, 03:53 PM
Anything BPI is a joke.
PEScience Representativehttp://www.pescience.com/insiderInstagram: kylebayne23
12-29-2013, 04:09 PM
12-29-2013, 07:30 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine NutritionReplies: 30Last Post: 01-19-2013, 09:16 PM
- By the gym rat in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2012, 01:47 PM
- By MAxximal in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2010, 11:23 AM
- By jazzman21 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2009, 06:12 PM
- By clownbaby in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2008, 10:19 PM