BPI Sports BLOX and Silk Amino Acids

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
Embarrassed to admit but this is the first time I've heard the term "Silk Amino Acids."

Any thoughts on this product?

Monte

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Embarrassed to admit but this is the first time I've heard the term "Silk Amino Acids."

Any thoughts on this product?

Monte
Waste of money.

Philosophy

Philosophy

Awards
  • Established
This was covered in a long thread in the past.

Just take BCAAs + EAAs pre workout and profit.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wouldnt use it. i really enjoyed my run with Endurance as my BCAA product. Taste is top notch. no joke.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
This was covered in a long thread in the past.

Just take BCAAs + EAAs pre workout and profit.
Thanks. I saw a thread that was critical of BPI but missed the one(s) about BLOX. Checked Examine.com for info about SAAs. Doesn't appear to be any data supporting anabolism.

I suppose it will still sell because Jay is pushing it...

Monte

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt use it. i really enjoyed my run with Endurance as my BCAA product. Taste is top notch. no joke.
R1, thanks. Who makes Endurance? First time I've heard of it.Thanks,Monte

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BPI is not selling 'Silk Amino Acids', or at least, they're not selling the protein that was studied.

Sericin (The silk protein you're looking for) is a peptide which follows the amino acid sequence: SSTGS SSNTD SNSNS AGSST TYGYS SNSRD GSV

The BPI product is simply bulk Alanine, Glycine, Serine, Valine, and Threonine.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
BPI is not selling 'Silk Amino Acids', or at least, they're not selling the protein that was studied.

Sericin (The silk protein you're looking for) is a peptide which follows the amino acid sequence: SSTGS SSNTD SNSNS AGSST TYGYS SNSRD GSV

The BPI product is simply bulk Alanine, Glycine, Serine, Valine, and Threonine.
Deeb, thank you very much for your input. Would you agree with the other posters in this thread and steer clear of the BPI BLOX product?

Monte

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt spend the money on them but unlike a lot of "BS" supplements if someone gave me some Blox i would have no problem using them, best Amino Acid supplement taste wise out there imo.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anything BPI is a joke.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt spend the money on them but unlike a lot of "BS" supplements if someone gave me some Blox i would have no problem using them, best Amino Acid supplement taste wise out there imo.
Eric, I've actually heard that from a few people now. Have to admit I'm a bit curious.

Monte

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Eric, I've actually heard that from a few people now. Have to admit I'm a bit curious.

Monte
1 scoop of the blue makes my water taste better than a blue powerade zero lol i have never believed in these silk aminos but made for some refreshing intra workouts when i added a little bit of LCLT and agmatine.