LGI: SecretABridge

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Thoughts on this?

Laxogenin, 5a-Hydroxy 50mg

Diosgenin, [(25R)-spirost-5-en-3b-ol] 100mg

Dioscin, (3?,14?,25R)-Spirost-5-en-3-yl 6-deoxy-?-L-mannopyranosyl-(1->2)-[6-deoxy-?-L-mannopyranosyl-(1->4)]-?-D-glucopyranoside 150mg

Thinking about picking up a couple of bottles. Is this effective and at what dose?

rphash49

Awards
Not a lot of actual user reviews of the individual ingredients. I didn't look real hard but I didn't find much. One of those were in the original birth control.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm highly skeptical any time I see a product with that family of compounds in it coming out (then again I'm skeptical of everything)

No finished product has lived up to the hype of the Russian study.

Nobody has actually furnished any lab tests against a standard with their product to verify the authenticity of its ingredients.

I'd approach with caution personally.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
was following a like thread on another forum and PA kinda ate his words when he realized this wasn't made by LG. he seems to have some hope for this product but is reserving any judgment until its had some feed back.
I Force has been using some of these ingredients for a few yrs now in some of our best sellers.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
So what's the deal? Is this version of laxogenin legit or is this another bunk phyto?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
was following a like thread on another forum and PA kinda ate his words when he realized this wasn't made by LG. he seems to have some hope for this product but is reserving any judgment until its had some feed back.
I Force has been using some of these ingredients for a few yrs now in some of our best sellers.
I saw that on PHF.

No one really knows the quality of this stuff and if it even works. It's all up to logs and user feedback.

But if this stuff is like Anavar, and Anavar is used to maintain strength while cutting, we're to assume that a cutting diet needs to be implemented for this to "might" work.

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
I'm highly skeptical any time I see a product with that family of compounds in it coming out (then again I'm skeptical of everything)

No finished product has lived up to the hype of the Russian study.

Nobody has actually furnished any lab tests against a standard with their product to verify the authenticity of its ingredients.

I'd approach with caution personally.
Do you mean LGI has not posted lab test against a standard? Why would they even if they did?

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why *wouldn't* you post a lab test when selling laxogenin, an ingredient that has been sold as bunk over and over again.

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
Why *wouldn't* you post a lab test when selling laxogenin, an ingredient that has been sold as bunk over and over again.
Because no companies (all industries, not just the supplement world) post lab results of their ingredients and quality control systems. Especially just not to appease a couple of internet message board members. Just saying.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On day 12 of this. Is it working? I don't know. Maybe. Stacking it with ArA though.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On day 12 of this. Is it working? I don't know. Maybe. Stacking it with ArA though.
ArA is good **** so you won't be disappointed even if that other supp doesn't do anything. You running x gels or X factor?

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Went with X-Factor on this run.
Measilys. XF is the OG so gotta show respect (owe loyalties to MN for introducing me to ArA). Idk how noticeable results will be while using ArA. I've read a few logs from others and it seems a lot of what they're saying is similar to ArA. (Huge pumps, most have reported so far). Obviously body comp effects may differ, but I'd expect (realistically, ArA-like results from this product) similar results, so it may be hard to tell.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Bump.
BigGame84 how's this treating you? There's a log over at suppreviews and the user is reporting a few new pr's but no noticeable recomp.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump. BigGame84 how's this treating you? There's a log over at suppreviews and the user is reporting a few new pr's but no noticeable recomp.
Stacking it with X-Factor so I probably can't give a true review. I will say that I normally experience joint pain with ArA and I don't notice this when taking Secret-A. Will I purchase another bottle, probably not as I will be moving on to the new phosphatic acid supplement. I may try another run of Secret-A in the future though.