is anabeta legit?

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,163
    Rep Power
    6628020

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

    Yes very soon...just working on the flavoring right now. Formula is completed. We were actually working on this before we DC'd Enhanced
    That's what Cooper told me.


    What flavors are you guys looking at releasing? Cherry Limeade and Raspberry Lemonade ?
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!

  2. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,621
    Rep Power
    1541316

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    That's what Cooper told me.

    What flavors are you guys looking at releasing? Cherry Limeade and Raspberry Lemonade ?
    Listen not for nothing come out with "rainbow ice" flavoring. It'll bring everyone back to childhood and **** would be bomb. ****, I'd drink it even when I'm not lifting.
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  3. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,794
    Rep Power
    4373398

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Listen not for nothing come out with "rainbow ice" flavoring. It'll bring everyone back to childhood and **** would be bomb. ****, I'd drink it even when I'm not lifting.
    Cotton candy would be dope.
    PES Representivie
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,328
    Rep Power
    3458025

    Some cool flavor suggestions so far. I feel with the popularity of Cherry Limeade it would make a great addition, but maybe something new and unique will find its way.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  5. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,031
    Rep Power
    2242799

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Some cool flavor suggestions so far. I feel with the popularity of Cherry Limeade it would make a great addition, but maybe something new and unique will find its way.
    CL Alphamine insider deal soon?????
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  6. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,328
    Rep Power
    3458025

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    CL Alphamine insider deal soon?????
    I forget what the original email had said, but I don't think it is too far off. Don't quote me on it though.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  7. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,163
    Rep Power
    6628020

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    I forget what the original email had said, but I don't think it is too far off. Don't quote me on it though.
    I thought it said January.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  8. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,328
    Rep Power
    3458025

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I thought it said January.
    Ya I believe you are correct.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  9. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    CL Alphamine insider deal soon?????
    I don't know which I am more excited for, CL Alphamine or new ABE.

    My two favourite products.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,031
    Rep Power
    2242799

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I don't know which I am more excited for, CL Alphamine or new ABE. My two favourite products.
    Hm definetly ABE. Then again, you need the CL Alphamine to wash the pills down with.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  11. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Hm definetly ABE. Then again, you need the CL Alphamine to wash the pills down with.
    Haha, I wonder if we could use this line in the ad campaign?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,031
    Rep Power
    2242799

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Haha, I wonder if we could use this line in the ad campaign?
    Maybe it can be the title of an 8 week "Every single PES product" promotional stack... and if your username is Sean1332, you win

    Oh how I wish

    Definetly looking forward to the upcoming products!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  13. Registered User
    aaronuconn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,346
    Rep Power
    1311743

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I don't know which I am more excited for, CL Alphamine or new ABE. My two favourite products.
    I vote for new ABE.

  14. Registered User
    Legacykid's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    10346

    is OG anabeta still being produced, or is it all old stock? reason I ask, is because everyone carries it but PES site doesn't have it.
  15. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    Quote Originally Posted by Legacykid View Post
    is OG anabeta still being produced, or is it all old stock? reason I ask, is because everyone carries it but PES site doesn't have it.
    I don't know why they would make the old if they make a better one.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  16. Registered User
    Legacykid's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    10346

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I don't know why they would make the old if they make a better one.
    figured as much. but the way ppl talk about OG AB, i had to ask.
  17. Registered User
    Jakey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    188367

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Yes very soon...just working on the flavoring right now. Formula is completed. We were actually working on this before we DC'd Enhanced
    I hope Ben is working on making sure that UK release isn't 2 years* after the American release.

    *Slight exaggeration.
  18. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,495
    Rep Power
    4267887

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I don't know why they would make the old if they make a better one.

    I like the Original anabeta better than the elite version. Plus it's more in my price range. They can make it stronger if they want, just don't add any extra ingredients...
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,447
    Rep Power
    3785188

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

    I like the Original anabeta better than the elite version. Plus it's more in my price range. They can make it stronger if they want, just don't add any extra ingredients...
    My thoughts exactly

    Nothing is wrong with it. It's one of the few products on the market that work as advertised
  20. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    751
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Legacykid View Post
    figured as much. but the way ppl talk about OG AB, i had to ask.
    Some people like the OG - I imagine the sales of OG are just as good or better than ABE....so I can't see them removing it very quickly.
  21. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
    I hope Ben is working on making sure that UK release isn't 2 years* after the American release.

    *Slight exaggeration.
    lol, you need to put the pressure on our EU distributor. If people ask for it, they order it.

    In the meantime I am going to satisfy your cravings by posting loads of photos of the new formulas on my Facebook page.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  22. Registered User
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,610
    Rep Power
    3937182

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    I don't know which I am more excited for, CL Alphamine or new ABE.

    My two favourite products.
    ABE is best taken when washed down with chilled Alphamine.

    Fact.
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  23. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7039433

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

    ABE is best taken when washed down with chilled Alphamine.

    Fact.
    Couldn't agree more
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is This Legit Or Spam
    By corsaking in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 06:48 PM
  2. Is this legit? Email from NP
    By CopyCat in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 06:42 PM
  3. how far is a legit squat?
    By 84bandit in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 04:40 PM
  4. Has anyone seen this? Is this legit?
    By morpheus1914 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-12-2006, 08:39 PM
  5. Is this Legit? I know....
    By TrapZ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 08:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in