Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

ABE was dope on a cut with alphamine. I'm going to give og anabeta a go on this bulk maybe. Maybe like an ArA, anabeta, daa, erase stack o_O

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    ABE was dope on a cut with alphamine. I'm going to give og anabeta a go on this bulk maybe. Maybe like an ArA, anabeta, daa, erase stack o_O
    Oh you're quick with that edit .
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

is anabeta legit?

Removed content
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.13%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Right, that's why I only told you my opinion on the supplement. You didn't ask about anything else and for me to give you advice that you didn't ask for would make me look like an egotistical jackass.
    How is it egotistical, it is quick advice that is of the utmost importance; without providing his background one cannot assume OP's training history.

As for his interest....he has researched it for a while, has trained 6+ years and is 5'10 220 13% bf, that's legitimate Pro size....
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    That stack looks legit, but I would opt for PR-XT instead of AB, and Nolvadren XT instead of erase. I know, I have used both, and this stack More than covers that stack, with lots of extra to cover everything. You can thank me later for dem gainz.
    Lol, of course you would.
    PES Representative
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

That stack looks legit, but I would opt for PR-XT instead of AB, and Nolvadren XT instead of erase. I know, I have used both, and this stack More than covers that stack, with lots of extra to cover everything.
    You can thank me later for dem gainz.

Is that really the right thing to come in this thread and say? Come on brah. If you really want to make comparisons, Erase = same active as nolvadren. ABE has the best 7-OH from Nolvadren and doses it higher. And the forskolin in ABE is backed by human data, not to mention our extract on anacyclus is the only one of its kind. I'm sure PR-XT is a great product but you will never find me going into a thread about MAN Nolvadren and PR-XT and suggesting that OP drop all MAN products and hop on PES products instead
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Philosophy View Post
    How is it egotistical, it is quick advice that is of the utmost importance; without providing his background one cannot assume OP's training history.

As for his interest....he has researched it for a while, has trained 6+ years and is 5'10 220 13% bf, that's legitimate Pro size....

It is egotistical simply because he did not ask for the advice. It's also only "of the utmost importance" in your opinion. You also seem to be assuming his training history by giving him your advice on training when all he asked about was opinions on Anabeta.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.13%

It is egotistical simply because he did not ask for the advice. It's also only "of the utmost importance" in your opinion. You also seem to be assuming his training history by giving him your advice on training when all he asked about was opinions on Anabeta.
    True to an extent, however there are many more inexperienced lifters as opposed to experienced.

Let's be honest, to add lean mass proper training is of the utmost importance.
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Philosophy View Post
    True to an extent, however there are many more inexperienced lifters as opposed to experienced.

Of course proper training is important. My point was that he did not ask about that.
    S.N.S. Rep

10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.13%

Of course proper training is important. My point was that he did not ask about that.
    Agreed, he did not. I think what gets me is that many people at the gym and out of it speak highly of how much they train, what they eat, etc. Yet I only see 5% of people changing their body composition over time.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    I would definitely include it in any planned bulk. I've done AB and ABE (separate stacks) with DAA and Erase several times now. ArA is going to jump in there fairly soon.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by blaykeryan View Post
    I have been researching this product for a while now, and have read decent reviews..I'm going to stalk up on natty supps for a while and was thinking anabeta/erase pro/ alpha t2 stack to put on some lean mass along with a decent pre workout what u guys think? ...all input is welcome
    YESSSS. also add in forskolin-95 but keep your expectations real. These arent steroids and will NOT yeild steroid -like results. If you diet and training are great, these can def help you achieve your goals.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.17%

is anabeta legit?

Removed for content
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.49%

I truly believe in what I wrote. Nothing against PES either. I have many PES products and will continue to buy them. I din't tell him to drop them either, I said to give a shot.
    As for the Anabeta Elite, I like the addition of Forskolin. I have read up on it and I use it sometImes as well.
    But I see where you are coming from, I should have Wrote that out a little different.
    No, what he's saying is that as a competing company representative you should not have come into a thread that was specifically about a competing companies product to shill your company's products.

If this thread had been title "Natural Anabolics, help" or "Products similar to Anabeta" then it would be appropriate.

Just as he doesn't go into threads titled "PR-XT, is it good?" and say "buy Anabeta instead, it's waaaay better".
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

That stack looks legit, but I would opt for PR-XT instead of AB, and Nolvadren XT instead of erase. I know, I have used both, and this stack More than covers that stack, with lots of extra to cover everything.
    You can thank me later for dem gainz.
    you may choose these products, but i would rather have Erase and Anabeta.

16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.51%

would anabeta be good on a cut if not can you give me some other supplements that would be
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.78%

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz

Calm down there buddy
    Ha no kidding...must be that time of month
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.78%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

Right, that's why I only told you my opinion on the supplement. You didn't ask about anything else and for me to give you advice that you didn't ask for would make me look like an egotistical jackass.
    No you wouldn't look like a jackass. ..all good man
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.78%

Quote Originally Posted by Philosophy

I agree that training is important but imo diet is most important..and supplements are just a bonus ha not a must have, again my opinion
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.51%

anyone try anabeta while on a cut
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.57%

Quote Originally Posted by irowland1994 View Post
    anyone try anabeta while on a cut
    The first time I ever ran anabeta (when I was with SNS) was on a cut. I was on 5/3/1 and I could sense that I would hit my plateau soon and have to reset weights. I started anabeta and my training never missed a beat...I hit all my prescribed numbers and even PRed.

If you track your calories, anabeta is great on a cut. If you eat by "feel," ABE will be a better idea
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  22. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.32%

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

What are you expecting to notice and what are you noticing

It seems as tho sometime people read reviews and expect more then the product does. While the product does work , with unreal expectations you don't see what you want and deem it ineffective.

What you will notice is mild gains in strength

Some experience hunger, I don't

I saw I stayed leaner. And the effects of that were more pronounced when I added an additional 2 caps

I'm actually pretty upset I ran out. Because I know when I start again, body comp changes within the first 4-7 days. Then more slight effects happen there after
    Zero strength gains for me.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.23%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

The first time I ever ran anabeta (when I was with SNS) was on a cut. I was on 5/3/1 and I could sense that I would hit my plateau soon and have to reset weights. I started anabeta and my training never missed a beat...I hit all my prescribed numbers and even PRed.

If you track your calories, anabeta is great on a cut. If you eat by "feel," ABE will be a better idea
    The extra stress from exams is what gave you those PRs, don't lie now coop
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.78%

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I still use Enhanced by PES but it's discontinued. Some others to look into: Condense High Volume Metabolic Bioshock (I will be trying very soon)
    Is Enhanced discontinued? Why & and are they replacing it?
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.55%

Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    It was due to one of the ingredients. I thought that they did plan on reformulating...

26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.8%

I have used anabeta on a cut along with forskolin 95. I think it's better than anabeta elite

27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.66%

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    No, what he's saying is that as a competing company representative you should not have come into a thread that was specifically about a competing companies product to shill your company's products.

If this thread had been title "Natural Anabolics, help" or "Products similar to Anabeta" then it would be appropriate.

Just as he doesn't go into threads titled "PR-XT, is it good?" and say "buy Anabeta instead, it's waaaay better".
    Just like when I posted a request for trades for Anabeta in the auction section, he came in and said I should get PR-XT instead.
    S.N.S. Rep

28. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.51%

Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    It was due to one of the ingredients. I thought that they did plan on reformulating...
    I believe natty posted in another thread (not exactly sure which one) about another pre.
    PES Representative
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.55%

I believe natty posted in another thread (not exactly sure which one) about another pre.
    A brand new one?

30. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.51%

Just like when I posted a request for trades for Anabeta in the auction section, he came in and said I should get PR-XT instead.
    It's happened more then once with other MAN reps.
    PES Representative
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.52%

I lol'd
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  32. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.51%

A brand new one?
    Not positive . Let me look for the thread.
    PES Representative
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.17%

It's happened more then once with other MAN reps.
    Well men, I do apologize. I am still getting the feel for this repping. I didn't realize I was overstepping. I removed my posts (other than quotes) from this thread.

Happy Holidays!
  34. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.49%

A brand new one?
    Yes.

They DCed enhanced and will have a new preworkout product that should be out fairly soon. (they had already been working on it for some time)
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.23%

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

I lol'd
    I also lold quite hard at tbones thread.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.55%

Yes. They DCed enhanced and will have a new preworkout product that should be out fairly soon. (they had already been working on it for some time)
    Cool. Figured they would just reformulated.

37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.51%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I have used anabeta on a cut along with forskolin 95. I think it's better than anabeta elite
    whats forskolin 95
  38. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.51%

Quote Originally Posted by irowland1994 View Post
    whats forskolin 95
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...5-60-caps.html
    PES Representative
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.8%

thanks

40. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Yes.

They DCed enhanced and will have a new preworkout product that should be out fairly soon. (they had already been working on it for some time)
    Yes very soon...just working on the flavoring right now. Formula is completed. We were actually working on this before we DC'd Enhanced
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is This Legit Or Spam
    By corsaking in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 07:48 PM
  2. Is this legit? Email from NP
    By CopyCat in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6