Great Hdrol cycle, now time to cut

dodo408

Awards
Finishing up my PCT from my Helladrol cycle and im thrilled with the results that i got. im wanting to try and cut up some now that ive gained some solid size but i have no idea where to begin or what to buy. any help would be greatly appreciated!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
no no no!!! don't do anything now for a month or two! you'll probably lose all the gains you've made. I would try to maintain / add size for a month or two, than I'd start cutting.

I say ECA, cheap and effective

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no no no!!! don't do anything now for a month or two! you'll probably lose all the gains you've made. I would try to maintain / add size for a month or two, than I'd start cutting.

I say ECA, cheap and effective
After my pct (lol which was 1.5 months ) I cut after that. Eh I was trying to rebuttle you but I guess I waited 1-2 months . nvm wait at least a month.

I did cut after pct though, however very slowly and I didn't lose a thing.

dodo408

Awards
no no no!!! don't do anything now for a month or two! you'll probably lose all the gains you've made. I would try to maintain / add size for a month or two, than I'd start cutting. I say ECA, cheap and effective
ok ok fine lol im just impatient at times but im glad i found out before i woulda lost all my gains!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
After my pct (lol which was 1.5 months ) I cut after that. Eh I was trying to rebuttle you but I guess I waited 1-2 months . nvm wait at least a month.

I did cut after pct though, however very slowly and I didn't lose a thing.
;)

slow and steady is what I like to do / reccomend as well.
ok ok fine lol im just impatient at times but im glad i found out before i woulda lost all my gains!
you wouldn't lose all of them, but I highly doubt you'll be happy with the outcome! That in itself is just a destructive spiral ;/

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Indeed. I see people lowering calories during pct to cut :O I increased my cals lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finishing up my PCT from my Helladrol cycle and im thrilled with the results that i got. im wanting to try and cut up some now that ive gained some solid size but i have no idea where to begin or what to buy. any help would be greatly appreciated!
ECA, DCP 2.0, Erase/Erase Pro, Forskolin-95...etc

Diet comes first with any goal you want but especially when trying to lose body fat. When i am going on a full blown cut, I eat spinnach and a small bowl of fruit before every meal almost to fill me up then slam down the lean meats.