PCT after natural test booster?

Hustlah

Awards
Hey guys, Im new here and this is my story. I was taking natty test booster called cellucor p6 black extreme for 4,5 weeks and my last serving was exactly on saturday 14 of december. Last week (starting from 15 of december) my libido went down dramatically. Now it seems to be a bit better but still I got erection problem (similar to overdosing 1,3 dmaa). I felt like I was shut down whole week because of p6 black extreme but it doesnt make sense as newest p6 black is based on natural products and it just raise and modify existing testosterone. What do you guys think? How long it may take to flush out this **** from my body?
Just in case I went to do blood test and this is the results:
LH 2.70 range: 1.7-8.6
Prolactin 113.3 range: 86-324
Test 22.44 range: 8.64 - 29

My final question is do I need to do pct using clomid , supplements or should I wait one more week or two?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
1. Were you taking an AI with this?

2. Were you taking something to combat prolactin with this? Something with L-Dopa?

I suggest you just take a bottle of dopadex (it's 98% pure l-dopa). You can take it anytime. I take it prebed because it helps with GH output.

P6 also has androstenolone -but in very small quantities. Perhaps you're reacting to that? Maybe someone can chime in on that...

Hustlah

Awards
Unfortunately I haven't any labs but according to my feelings during this cycle I just felt nootropic effect like most of p6 black extreme users. I felt very focused \ and maybe regeneration was a bit better. I didn't get any acne , wasn't aggresive etc, nipples puffines, I mean i think it doesn't increase my test levels significantly.
How long it may take to get regenerated?

The Engineer
1.I didn't take AI.
2.My hormones are allright. I've included test labs. Look at my levels of Prolactin 113.3 range: 86-324. In last 2 days I've added 400 mg ed of vit b6.
androstenolone is in there, but as far i know is not the same as 1-androstenolone. Here you can see a mail from one guy from cellucor company
Also, Androstenolone is just DHEA!

We have the P5P in there, and the Mucuna sourced L-dopa to help manage prolactin issues, and the 3,3 DIM, to help metabolize the stronger estrogen, and keep them at their mildly active level, which is good for overall growth and strength. There is even enough zinc to potentially help with aromatase, especially at max dose, and stacked with our COR-ZMA ( my suggestion for the forever cuts!) This blend is about taking things up a notch with both test boosting and nootropic stoking of the brain.

DAA-Mg-Chelate works by triggering a receptor now known as NMDA. This receptor does some very interesting things including helping to increase the output of testosterone when dosed and cycled properly. To further capitalize on this, we used D-Serine, what many call a nootropic, helps with the glycine receptor portion of the same site, and stimulates even more NMDA actvity apparently!

Since, we can not leave well enough alone, the addition of something I've long enjoyed, ALPHA-GPC, a precursor to Acetyl Choline. One of the most prominent neurotransmitters, and the relative king of the mind muscle connection(MMC). So, while you are stimulating the NMDA channels, with both DAA-Mg-Chelate and D-Serine, you are also getting spikes in Acetyl-choline levels pre workout, and prior to bed (I dose my extra 3 caps an hour before bed). This means more MMC, and potential boosts in GH secretions.

Its like a win-win, that just keeps getting better. The DHEA is managed by the ingredients in the first paragraph, and is simply there, because in certain situations the body can convert DHEA in necessary hormones. Its believed under the right conditions, DHEA can be beneficial to those who are training under high intensity, and or under more stress than the average person. The P5P, L-Dopa, and DIM, all help to maintain a balanced hormone level. "

"The point of P6 Black is to increase Test and Estrogen ( though 3'3, DIM helps metabolize the stronger estrogens to weaker estrogens), and allow for maximum growth and hydration of the muscle tissues and connective tissues. The major concern was side effect control of say prolactin which can lead to the dreaded gyno, so we doubled up with both P5P and the L-dopa. So Prolactin and Estrogen are moderated, but still will allow maximum strength and lean mass growth.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, Im new here and this is my story. I was taking natty test booster called cellucor p6 black extreme for 4,5 weeks and my last serving was exactly on saturday 14 of december. Last week (starting from 15 of december) my libido went down dramatically. Now it seems to be a bit better but still I got erection problem (similar to overdosing 1,3 dmaa). I felt like I was shut down whole week because of p6 black extreme but it doesnt make sense as newest p6 black is based on natural products and it just raise and modify existing testosterone. What do you guys think? How long it may take to flush out this **** from my body?
Just in case I went to do blood test and this is the results:
LH 2.70 range: 1.7-8.6
Prolactin 113.3 range: 86-324
Test 22.44 range: 8.64 - 29

My final question is do I need to do pct using clomid , supplements or should I wait one more week or two?
you def don't need any kind of PCT after a natty booster. Have your sleeping or eating patterns changed? You shouldn't need any additional supplementation to come off of a natty booster.

Hustlah

Awards
Thanks for all responses guys!
TheSwanks
I had very busy last 2 weeks due to exams but I still ate right and had enough of sleep (atleast 6 hours). I was using muscle pharm assault aswell during p6 black extreme. Im just wondering how long it may take to get back. The erection problem is very similar to gerniaum side effects (but assault from muscle pharm doesn't contain this compound) therefore I hope it going to pass shortly because I heard geranium erection problem usually passed after week or so (depends how long someone take it).

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks
I had very busy last 2 weeks due to exams but I still ate right and had enough of sleep (atleast 6 hours). I was using muscle pharm assault aswell during p6 black extreme. Im just wondering how long it may take to get back. The erection problem is very similar to gerniaum side effects (but assault from muscle pharm doesn't contain this compound) therefore I hope it going to pass shortly because I heard geranium erection problem usually passed after week or so (depends how long someone take it).
Interesting. Well good luck dude, let us know what happens!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
TheSwanks
Anecdotally speaking, I have ZERO libido during exam weeks

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless the product was spiked or you have labs to prove otherwise, a PCT is not warranted here. Many things will drop libido to a great deal.

Mike

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just as libido increases don't mean your test booster is actually increasing your testosterone, libido decreases upon cessation do not mean your testosterone production has been shut down.

Reactions: mw1

Hustlah

Awards

Don't worry about this anymore. It comes back! I think my body needed couple of days to recover.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Don't worry about this anymore. It comes back! I think my body needed couple of days to recover.
Good!! Stay well bro

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Best of luck!

Mike