Your favorite DAA?

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Answer away! is it D-pol? the cheap bulk? or what!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Test Powder

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Answer away! is it D-pol? the cheap bulk? or what!
Cheap bulk. I had an adverse reaction to the sodium nitrate in dpol on my 3rd run. Confirmed by trial and error.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheap capped mineral chelated DAA for convenience (Such as SNS DAA)

E-Pharm TestForce 2 is also great

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DPol was nice bc of the nitrates and the interesting flavor, tart and kinda like pineapple.

Otherwise, SNS DAA for me.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
SNS DAA is what I've used the most in the past, but I am digging this Intimidate SRT (not a DAA product).

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
E-pharm TestForce2 would be my pick for DAA.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
I think ill get me some D-Pol little more $$$ but its for my PCT so money is not a problem when it comes to my health!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I think ill get me some D-Pol little more $$$ but its for my PCT so money is not a problem when it comes to my health!
Why not just get cheap Na-DAA without the nitrates? Unless you want the nitrates.

For PCT any Na-DAA like SNS's would be optimal

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Why not just get cheap Na-DAA without the nitrates? Unless you want the nitrates.

For PCT any Na-DAA like SNS's would be optimal
YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME! tooo many options! geez. ijust need effective DAA that isnt super expensive since my PCT is already strong this is what my PCT looks like as of now

Nolva: 40,40,20,20
Erase 2,2,2,2 (3caps only if by the end i see some gyno at all, but last time i was fine with 2.)
liv52
upping creatine to 10g and water intake.
DAA 3,3,3,3 whatever i buy

A

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME! tooo many options! geez. ijust need effective DAA that isnt super expensive since my PCT is already strong this is what my PCT looks like as of now

Nolva: 40,40,20,20
Erase 2,2,2,2 (3caps only if by the end i see some gyno at all, but last time i was fine with 2.)
liv52
upping creatine to 10g and water intake.
DAA 3,3,3,3 whatever i buy

A
No need to up creatine dose but thats up to you. Dpol and SnS DAA use the same DAA form, but one has added nitrates which makes it best used pre-workout

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
No need to up creatine dose but thats up to you. Dpol and SnS DAA use the same DAA form, but one has added nitrates which makes it best used pre-workout
i already got a Pre workout i like and so i might just get SNS since its the best bang for your buck and everyone seems to love it.

Ive heard about upping creatine dosing during PCT even though no research has been backed up i figured creatine is so cheap way not?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just grab Na-DAA.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I picked up some bulk Na DAA for $6 a tub (100g) a while back that I liked. Prometheus Rising will always be my favorite DAA product however.

Reactions: mw1
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
i already got a Pre workout i like and so i might just get SNS since its the best bang for your buck and everyone seems to love it.

Ive heard about upping creatine dosing during PCT even though no research has been backed up i figured creatine is so cheap way not?
Ohyeah its entirely up to you; i was just adding my 2 cents :D

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Is the AI recommended with regular DAA? I've had some AllMax DAA that's unopened. I'd like to try it out. What has everyone experienced w/ DAA? Aggression, libido, recovery time, water retention, nootropic effects etc...?

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Is the AI recommended with regular DAA? I've had some AllMax DAA that's unopened. I'd like to try it out. What has everyone experienced w/ DAA? Aggression, libido, recovery time, water retention, nootropic effects etc...?
no BUT ive heard good things about stacking DAA with erase. persoanlly id opt for finaflex PCT if i was doing that only because i got a couple bottles in my room since amazon had it for 17$ a pop. i mean you dont have to but if i was going to my stack would be

3,3,3,3 of DAA
erase 3,3,3,3
maybe some anabeta ive heard is good with it
ive seen people run those three. but running DAA By itself is good too.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You want L-Dopa or Inhibit P for DAA ,not necessarily an AI. Libido is the first noticeable effect within about a week with increased aggression coming around day 10-14

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You want L-Dopa or Inhibit P for DAA ,not necessarily an AI. Libido is the first noticeable effect within about a week with increased aggression coming around day 10-14
I'd say opt for Inhibit P if prolactin control is the big thing you're after.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
I'd say opt for Inhibit P if prolactin control is the big thing you're after.
Well, initially my worry was aromatization of T to E but it sounds like the E (in reasonable amounts) can be more beneficial than completely suppressing it..But gyno is a no go too so. Dopadex is about 10 dollars cheaper that Inhibit-P. The bioactive form of B6 in the Inhibit-P, I'm assuming is vastly different than the type we have in our ZMA...

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, initially my worry was aromatization of T to E but it sounds like the E (in reasonable amounts) can be more beneficial than completely suppressing it..But gyno is a no go too so. Dopadex is about 10 dollars cheaper that Inhibit-P. The bioactive form of B6 in the Inhibit-P, I'm assuming is vastly different than the type we have in our ZMA...
DAA will not give you gyno.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So no need for Inhibit-P?
Using Inhibit-P for prolactin control while using DAA is a worthwhile venture. You're not, however, using the inhibit-P to prevent gyno from DAA because DAA does not give you gyno.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pure Test. It is cheap, effective and Pure Test is 100% HPLC Verified.