Why the onslaught of powder vitamins?

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Why don't you like digestive enzymes?
    Because I, like 99% of other posters here, don't have pancreatic insufficiency

    Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Am I the only person that ****ing loves green vegetables and would never in a million years try to take a supplement to replace them?
    I completely agree, I have greens voluntarily out of sheer taste. But that may just be because of how my parents raised me and the palette I developed.

    I actually love the taste of greens powders, reminds me of smoothies I used to make. But people need to realize that a powdered fruit or vegetable at a few hundred mg isn't doing anything


  2. powdered products have been trendy ever since PES put out alphamine
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Because I, like 99% of other posters here, don't have pancreatic insufficiency

    I completely agree, I have greens voluntarily out of sheer taste. But that may just be because of how my parents raised me and the palette I developed.

    I actually love the taste of greens powders, reminds me of smoothies I used to make. But people need to realize that a powdered fruit or vegetable at a few hundred mg isn't doing anything
    I've never used them, but a few guys had recommended them to me so I wondered why you didn't like them.


    Thanks.

  4. I often feel like I'm reading a pre-designed script.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  5. you can Google it
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Agreed ~ Luckily they will still continue to make the OT in tabs
    I thought they we're discontinuing - good to know!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Well, now the pills suck and the powder is better!. I'd just wait a few months until something else is considered better.
    Suppositories?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post

    Cause chugging down nasty tasting ot powder ( mo) is more convenient than taking 6 pills? Not for me. I don't take ot, but I have tried ot greens and do not like.

    To each their own
    The simple math went over your head. OT is 6 pills, and greens are usually 6+. That = 12+. Tato.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
  9. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    The simple math went over your head. OT is 6 pills, and greens are usually 6+. That = 12+. Tato.
    1st we must ask ourselves why the hell youu need a greens products.

    2nd, does said green product improve your big 3? Show me where it does? I'd rather just obtain my nutrients through whole food but you keep chugging that green sht bro

  10. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post

    1st we must ask ourselves why the hell youu need a greens products.

    2nd, does said green product improve your big 3? Show me where it does? I'd rather just obtain my nutrients through whole food but you keep chugging that green sht bro
    That has nothing to do with what I said. You're reaching. Bbing.com--->that way
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
  11. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    That has nothing to do with what I said. You're reaching. Bbing.com--->that way
    Lol that's funny. I'll give ya that.

    But since when is taking pills the great inconvenience? This is supplements were talking about right?

    To each their own again, but I'd rather have the great " inconvenience" of taking pills than the apparent convenience of drinking poor tasting supplements.

    Don't you take fish oil soft gels? Why you no drink it ?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    1st we must ask ourselves why the hell youu need a greens products. 2nd, does said green product improve your big 3? Show me where it does? I'd rather just obtain my nutrients through whole food but you keep chugging that green sht bro
    I guess that's why it's a "supplement" to your diet.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

  13. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I guess that's why it's a "supplement" to your diet.
    Greens are a waste of money. Can't get enough protein? Ok, understandable. Can't get enough greens so you gotta chug nasty sht? Lol

  14. I hope everyone knows if coop didn't say that he would be silent. All of his supplement opinions are from No Hype or Coop. He never researched himself and is starting for the sake of arguing like a woman. Check his posts history on each forum. I'm done with this thread.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  15. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    I hope everyone knows if coop didn't say that he would be silent. All of his supplement opinions are from No Hype or Coop. He never researched himself and is starting for the sake of arguing like a woman. Check his posts history on each forum. I'm done with this thread.
    He who?
    SNS Representative - [email protected] .com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post

    He who?
    Polesmoker

    Edit: now I'm done
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
  17. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Polesmoker Edit: now I'm done
    So now were making fun of my nationality?

    Where's your Christmas spirit?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by KevinJackson View Post
    you can Google it
    you certainly like that line don't you? in your very brief time (and 22 posts) on this forum, I've seen you say that more than once

    at 6'0 and 95lbs, perhaps you should google "food"

  19. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    you certainly like that line don't you? in your very brief time (and 22 posts) on this forum, I've seen you say that more than once at 6'0 and 95lbs, perhaps you should google "food"
    Lol
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  20. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Bingo
    For once we agree I'm just teasing, I appreciate your extensive knowledge and contributions to these forums! Happy holidays Coop
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  21. Just to put my couple cents in the conversation, I take orange triad pills and I have a tub of the powdered version. I wasn't going to use the powder till later but this thread made me crack it open to try. It's actually not bad at all. It's not too sweet and taste like it should, orange. Pills are more convenient most of the time but I actually think I'll still order the powder on and off because I like it.

  22. I was interested in moving to a powdered multi but I have to consider that I already use many powders (pwo, sometimes a intra and 2 or 3 shakes a day) so maybe pill (not tabs) are the best option for me altough powder should have a very strong motif: price

  23. The presumption that powder multi's are being made because of the Australian market may not be the exact reason. True that powders are classified as 'food supplements' so go through the australian food agency for compliance as opposed to the government puppets the TGA that require a full analysis of pill/tablet supplement ingredients + labels before providing a listed number. Then a tab/pill product would require very large sales as a minimum run could be 5000/10000 of 1 pill product.

    So, the only products certified in pills are normally weight loss. As sales in that area are normally very large.

    From the 3 companies listed from the OP only 1 brand is imported to Australia and that's Gaspari Anavite which has been a flop in sales since it's change over from tablets.

    No other multi vitamin in powder is imported to Australia (that i'm aware of) from a wholesaler.

    Is it possible it's much cheaper for brands to run powder supplements and not pay for the extra costs of making pills or tablets?

    What about sales in America? are powders leading the way over pills?

  24. All of the products are literally brand new in the past couple of months, so I couldn't tell you how sales have been.
    SNS Representative - [email protected] .com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Because I, like 99% of other posters here, don't have pancreatic insufficiency



    I completely agree, I have greens voluntarily out of sheer taste. But that may just be because of how my parents raised me and the palette I developed.
    Not me. I grew up on hot pockets, pizza bites, chef boyardee, etc. My parents house never had veggies in it besides corn and lettuce. Never was forced to eat veggies or even exposed to them. As an adult now trying to increase my intake of greens I find it difficult. I guess it is an aquired taste that I havent really aquired yet. Any veggies I eat I have to consciously force myself to eat
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Does vitamin D reduce the risk of cancer?
    By yeahright in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2006, 01:37 AM
  2. whats the absorbtion of oral vitamins ?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2006, 07:25 PM
  3. My PH powder is stuck to the top of T-gel
    By jefflong3323 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2004, 03:52 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-28-2003, 05:15 PM
Log in
Log in