PES Erase working great on trt

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear. Have you done blood work yet? Also, what were the sides that you had with exemestane?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 posts and already a one star thread? Someone has too much time on their hands.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Actually Erase didn't work very well for me, my e levels where high and had to start using Arimidex 3x week... :(

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Actually Erase didn't work very well for me, my e levels where high and had to start using Arimidex 3x week... :(
sorry to hear that, how manys caps were you using? Also EP may have been more ideal for you. I will say arimadex and exemestane are more potent but also for the average user will more sides because of potency.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
sorry to hear that, how manys caps were you using? Also EP may have been more ideal for you. I will say arimadex and exemestane are more potent but also for the average user will more sides because of potency.
Why would EP be better if its the same active?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 posts and already a one star thread? Someone has too much time on their hands.
Almost every PES thread lol.

Someone has a hard on for us. :D

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Almost every PES thread lol.

Someone has a hard on for us. :D
I didn't even know people looked at thread star ratings let alone actually vote on threads lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't even know people looked at thread star ratings let alone actually vote on threads lol
Is this your alibi? ;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Machmood

Awards
No bloodwork, just anecdotal evidence(mood and sex drive)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Agreed I have used it quite often with my Androgel, unfortunately I see more and more people using various AIs (for extended periods) to stay lean which is just asking for trouble later on. :(
Do you get bloodwork done? I'm interested in how Erase affected your E2 levels if so. Also interested in how potent this new version is

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you get bloodwork done? I'm interested in how Erase affected your E2 levels if so. Also interested in how potent this new version is
Yea , I get them done about every 4 months. I will dig the one up from the summer.
I made the mistake and stopped taking everything when I broke my ankle and it shows in the one from Nov...everything tanked.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yea , I get them done about every 4 months. I will dig the one up from the summer.
I made the mistake and stopped taking everything when I broke my ankle and it shows in the one from Nov...everything tanked.
Yeah that would happen, especially if you stopped cold turkey. Back to normal now?