Looking for Feedback on My Cut Stack

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    pYUNEit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17
    Answers
    0

    Looking for Feedback on My Cut Stack


    Starting a cut soon and just want to have all the 'fat-burning bases' covered. I've had success previously with a 8-10 week EC stack but I really think this is what caused an extremely sharp pain in my chest. I eventually figured out it was costochondritis and I like to believe I am on the back-end of the condition, but I don't think cutting on EC is worth the pain I would endure, if in-fact that was what caused costochondritis. My chest still 'pops' from time-to-time but the pain is nowhere near what it once was. Although, I can't do dips and barbell bench anymore. Anyhow, I've seen some great products on the market recently and thanks to people like mr.cooper69 and other knowledgeable people on this forum, I'd like to see what some of you would recommend me adding/subtracting from the stack I'm looking to run. Thinking about doing for 8-12 weeks (while on Palumbo): Nimbus Reform, AlphaT2, Alphamine, AminoIV. I'll also supplement with Na-r-ala on cheats. Anything else worth throwing in here?

  2. MAN up!!
    Board Sponsor
    mpaquett's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    515
    Answers
    0


    Abyss Unparalled + Glycophase or Slin Sane

    I think an ai like Nolvadren XT or Erase could also find it's place in there.
  3. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,457
    Answers
    8


    Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    Abyss Unparalled + Glycophase or Slin Sane

    I think an ai like Nolvadren XT or Erase could also find it's place in there.
    The latter two probably aren't the best idea for someone with costochondritis. The stack looks great to me, though I'd add Burn 24 if possible
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bdybldnaam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    217
    Answers
    0


    Consider adding Forskolin-95, if you can swing the funds.

    Just came off a cut with Alphamine, AT2 and Forskolin-95 (100mg/day).
    Can't believe the results I got is from an OTC stack.
    It's awesome.
  5. Registered User
    pYUNEit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    Abyss Unparalled + Glycophase or Slin SaneI think an ai like Nolvadren XT or Erase could also find it's place in there.
    I've thrown around the idea of Unparalleled & Slin Sane so I may swing this too.

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The latter two probably aren't the best idea for someone with costochondritis. The stack looks great to me, though I'd add Burn 24 if possible
    Other than the fact that I developed costochondritis, the EC stack was phenomenal and I stacked it with Lean Xtreme. What's in Nolvadren XT or Erase that could effect costochondritis? I can throw Burn 24 in the stack too, was considering this or DCP2.

    Quote Originally Posted by bdybldnaam View Post
    Consider adding Forskolin-95, if you can swing the funds.Just came off a cut with Alphamine, AT2 and Forskolin-95 (100mg/day).Can't believe the results I got is from an OTC stack.It's awesome.
    I wish I could have found Analyzed/Synthetic Supplements Forskolin-95 in stock somewhere. This is what drove me to purchase the Nimbus Reform, since it has the Forslean in it. Not sure what Rolera will do for me but we'll see.Thanks for the feedback guys!
  6. Registered User
    bdybldnaam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    217
    Answers
    0


    Ahh.. missed the Reform in your first post.

    You're good then - no need to add F95.

    Having run both Alphamine and AT2 before.. Both stellar products.. but I will tell you, adding 100mg Forskolin made a huge difference as far as results go.
  7. MAN up!!
    Board Sponsor
    mpaquett's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    515
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The latter two probably aren't the best idea for someone with costochondritis. The stack looks great to me, though I'd add Burn 24 if possible
    Had forgotten he'd mentioned the costochondritis.
    Quote Originally Posted by pYUNEit View Post
    I've thrown around the idea of Unparalleled & Slin Sane so I may swing this too.

    Other than the fact that I developed costochondritis, the EC stack was phenomenal and I stacked it with Lean Xtreme. What's in Nolvadren XT or Erase that could effect costochondritis? I can throw Burn 24 in the stack too, was considering this or DCP2.
    Arimistane.
  8. Registered User
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,667
    Answers
    3


    You look good to go. Consider Burn 24 like Coop suggested. I haven't tried it yet myself--waiting until a stack in February--but I have heard nothing except great things about it.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Answers
    0


    I'm in agreement with all previous statements here! Try and find some Forskolin-95 if you can! I'm using it right now and its great! I'd try to throw in a GDA to help w/ those cheat meals if you can. Either Slin-Sane (also beneficial pre-bed) and Recompadrol. I've had great success with both.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  10. Registered User
    Piledahlaren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    165
    Answers
    0


    +1 on erase and maybe ursolic acid spray?

    my cutting stack is mostly pump spray and forskolin both high doses
  11. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,370
    Answers
    0


    I don't think your stack needs anything (looks comprehensive and I am jealous of it ), but if you do want to toss something else in I'd echo the Burn24 or Abyss UP suggestions.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  12. Registered User
    Segansational's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    253
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdybldnaam View Post
    Consider adding Forskolin-95, if you can swing the funds.

    Just came off a cut with Alphamine, AT2 and Forskolin-95 (100mg/day).
    Can't believe the results I got is from an OTC stack.
    It's awesome.
    What kind of results did you see?
  13. Registered User
    Piledahlaren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    165
    Answers
    0


    I would LOOOOVE to use Alphamine more but then I have to stay on the toilet all dayz
  14. Registered User
    Rhfarris's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    59
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Piledahlaren View Post
    I would LOOOOVE to use Alphamine more but then I have to stay on the toilet all dayz
    Glad I'm not the only one it puts on the toilet but sometimes it's worth it lol. Still a great product obviously.
    www.farrisintensitytraining.co m
  15. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Piledahlaren View Post
    I would LOOOOVE to use Alphamine more but then I have to stay on the toilet all dayz
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhfarris View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one it puts on the toilet but sometimes it's worth it lol. Still a great product obviously.
    Strange I never had it do that to me. Usually just subpar proteins and some pump products have me giving the toilet some sweet lovin.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  16. Registered User
    pYUNEit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    Had forgotten he'd mentioned the costochondritis. Arimistane.
    Interesting. Forgive my newbness, but do all ai's effect costochondritis? And how do they effect it exactly. I'm so tempted to run another EC stack because I felt great on it and I actually got stronger while cutting. I'd like to run it with Yohimbine or something like AlphaT2 this time. When I developed the Costochondritis, the only supplements I was taking at the time was Lean Xtreme along with the EC stack. Would you say it was definitely the Ephedrine that caused the costochondritis or did the Lean Xtreme may have played a role also?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    You look good to go. Consider Burn 24 like Coop suggested. I haven't tried it yet myself--waiting until a stack in February--but I have heard nothing except great things about it.
    It's on the way to the house as we speak, can't wait to run all of this!

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I'm in agreement with all previous statements here! Try and find some Forskolin-95 if you can! I'm using it right now and its great! I'd try to throw in a GDA to help w/ those cheat meals if you can. Either Slin-Sane (also beneficial pre-bed) and Recompadrol. I've had great success with both.
    Yep there's a bottle of Slin-Sane we were selling at the gym I work part-time at and I went ahead and took it off their hands . The Nimbus Reform is gonna be my Forskolin-95 source for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Piledahlaren View Post
    +1 on erase and maybe ursolic acid spray?my cutting stack is mostly pump spray and forskolin both high doses
    Thanks for suggesting Pump Spray. I've considered this too and will probably run it towards the end of my cut stack once my BF% drops. I figured my vascularity would really shine then.

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I don't think your stack needs anything (looks comprehensive and I am jealous of it ), but if you do want to toss something else in I'd echo the Burn24 or Abyss UP suggestions.
    Burn24 it is. I've read good things about the Unparalleled so I will consider it for a future stack. Thanks!
  17. Registered User
    pYUNEit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17
    Answers
    0


    Would adding something like Methyl Synephrine be beneficial? With me having dealt (and somewhat still dealing) with costochondritis, would synephrine effect this? How does it compare to ephedrine?
  18. Registered User
    luckylefty811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    321
    Answers
    0


    I'm running alphamine alpha t2, burn 24 for carbs and reform ! Down 8lbs in 20 days so far no change in diet.
    CL Purple Wraath Cotton Candy Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/249685-cotton-candy-sweet.html
  19. Registered User
    pYUNEit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by luckylefty811 View Post
    I'm running alphamine alpha t2, burn 24 for carbs and reform ! Down 8lbs in 20 days so far no change in diet.
    Nice! What's your workout/cardio looking like?
  20. Registered User
    luckylefty811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    321
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pYUNEit View Post
    Nice! What's your workout/cardio looking like?
    3x a week 400 cals per session. Time frame doesn't matter just stop when I hit 400 cals.
    CL Purple Wraath Cotton Candy Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/249685-cotton-candy-sweet.html
  21. Registered User
    KevinJackson's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  95 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    20
    Answers
    0


    Great do all safe.
  22. Registered User
    pYUNEit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17
    Answers
    0


    I train fasted and I read where it would be best to take the AlphaT2 & Alphamine on an empty stomach. If I want to hit 100mg's of Forskolin, would it also be optimal to take 50mg pre workout and the other 50mg's split throughout the day?
  23. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pYUNEit View Post
    I train fasted and I read where it would be best to take the AlphaT2 & Alphamine on an empty stomach. If I want to hit 100mg's of Forskolin, would it also be optimal to take 50mg pre workout and the other 50mg's split throughout the day?
    Getting your Forskolin doses with Alphamine and AT2 would be the best way to dose it.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  24. Registered User
    pYUNEit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Getting your Forskolin doses with Alphamine and AT2 would be the best way to dose it.
    Thanks Kbayne. So, what about this? Pre-Workout: Alphamine - 1-2 scoops, AlphaT2 - 1 capsule, Burn24 - 1 capsule, Nimbus Reform - 2 capsules. 4 Hours Later: AlphaT2 - 1 capsule, Burn24 - 1 capsule, Nimbus Reform - 1 capsule. 4 Hours Later: AlphaT2 - 1 capsule, Burn24 - 1 capsule, Nimbus Reform - 1 capsule.
  25. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pYUNEit View Post
    Thanks Kbayne. So, what about this? Pre-Workout: Alphamine - 1-2 scoops, AlphaT2 - 1 capsule, Burn24 - 1 capsule, Nimbus Reform - 2 capsules. 4 Hours Later: AlphaT2 - 1 capsule, Burn24 - 1 capsule, Nimbus Reform - 1 capsule. 4 Hours Later: AlphaT2 - 1 capsule, Burn24 - 1 capsule, Nimbus Reform - 1 capsule.
    I would drop the Burn24 dose pre-workout. If anything, take Burn 24 prior to your pre-workout meal.

    To get max benefits from Alphamine, I would go with 2 scoops pre-workout and another 1 scoop either in the morning or some other time in the day with the dose of your other supps.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  26. Registered User
    pYUNEit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I would drop the Burn24 dose pre-workout. If anything, take Burn 24 prior to your pre-workout meal. To get max benefits from Alphamine, I would go with 2 scoops pre-workout and another 1 scoop either in the morning or some other time in the day with the dose of your other supps.
    No doubt, sounds good. Thanks bro!
  27. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I'm in agreement with all previous statements here! Try and find some Forskolin-95 if you can! I'm using it right now and its great! I'd try to throw in a GDA to help w/ those cheat meals if you can. Either Slin-Sane (also beneficial pre-bed) and Recompadrol. I've had great success with both.
    For a GDA, I like Agmatine and NForce or AP. I noticed more leaning and strength changes from NForce, and AP helped with carb bloat. But you have to try out a few to see what works best for you. Agmatine has so many benefits that it is a staple.
  28. Registered User
    pYUNEit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    For a GDA, I like Agmatine and NForce or AP. I noticed more leaning and strength changes from NForce, and AP helped with carb bloat. But you have to try out a few to see what works best for you. Agmatine has so many benefits that it is a staple.
    I have used AI's Glycobol and BSN Cheater's Relief in the past, and I loved Cheater's Relief. Here recently, I've been doing 300+mg's of Na-r-ala, Chromium Polynicotinate, and cinnamon before my big carb meals.
  29. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pYUNEit View Post
    I have used AI's Glycobol and BSN Cheater's Relief in the past, and I loved Cheater's Relief. Here recently, I've been doing 300+mg's of Na-r-ala, Chromium Polynicotinate, and cinnamon before my big carb meals.
    Love me some Na-R-ALA.

    When I run it, I throw in some Agmatine and Berbeine.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  30. Registered User
    pYUNEit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Love me some Na-R-ALA. When I run it, I throw in some Agmatine and Berbeine.
    I will probably look to add Berberine and 4-hydroxyisoleucine also
  31. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pYUNEit View Post
    I will probably look to add Berberine and 4-hydroxyisoleucine also
    If you do, I highly recommend to get your Berberine capped.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  32. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    If you do, I highly recommend to get your Berberine capped.
    Yeah, I've heard it is not a good taste in powder form
  33. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Yeah, I've heard it is not a good taste in powder form
    Worst thing I've ever tasted. EVER!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  34. Registered User
    pYUNEit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Worst thing I've ever tasted. EVER!
    Haha that bad huh? Is it worse than Na-r-ala?
  35. mw1
    mw1 is online now
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,694
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pYUNEit View Post
    Haha that bad huh? Is it worse than Na-r-ala?
    Yes I would say so

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  36. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,370
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Worst thing I've ever tasted. EVER!
    I agree with this. Death...if anything tastes worse I don't want to know.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  37. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pYUNEit View Post
    Haha that bad huh? Is it worse than Na-r-ala?
    Much worse.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  38. Registered User
    pYUNEit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Much worse.
    I'll take your word for it. Who are the quality manufacturers to purchase from?
  39. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pYUNEit View Post
    I'll take your word for it. Who are the quality manufacturers to purchase from?
    For bulk powders, I tend to go with Nutraplanet if in stock. Cheap, high quality, and effective.

    I'm sure they will have some awesome sales for New Years on their bulk supplements.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  40. Registered User
    aaronuconn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,347
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    For bulk powders, I tend to go with Nutraplanet if in stock. Cheap, high quality, and effective. I'm sure they will have some awesome sales for New Years on their bulk supplements.
    This. Especially for Na-R-ALA. SNS offers many bulk ingredients as well with affordable pricing.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-25-2012, 10:13 PM
  2. Looking for feedback on my body
    By Hollidae in forum Pics
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 01:21 PM
  3. Feedback on my cutting cycle
    By Wedgylx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 10:11 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-08-2006, 10:23 AM
  5. Looking for ideas on my workout
    By VES in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-17-2004, 10:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in