Looking for Feedback on My Cut Stack

pYUNEit

pYUNEit

Awards
Starting a cut soon and just want to have all the 'fat-burning bases' covered. I've had success previously with a 8-10 week EC stack but I really think this is what caused an extremely sharp pain in my chest. I eventually figured out it was costochondritis and I like to believe I am on the back-end of the condition, but I don't think cutting on EC is worth the pain I would endure, if in-fact that was what caused costochondritis. My chest still 'pops' from time-to-time but the pain is nowhere near what it once was. Although, I can't do dips and barbell bench anymore. Anyhow, I've seen some great products on the market recently and thanks to people like mr.cooper69 and other knowledgeable people on this forum, I'd like to see what some of you would recommend me adding/subtracting from the stack I'm looking to run. Thinking about doing for 8-12 weeks (while on Palumbo): Nimbus Reform, AlphaT2, Alphamine, AminoIV. I'll also supplement with Na-r-ala on cheats. Anything else worth throwing in here?

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Abyss Unparalled + Glycophase or Slin Sane

I think an ai like Nolvadren XT or Erase could also find it's place in there.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Abyss Unparalled + Glycophase or Slin Sane

I think an ai like Nolvadren XT or Erase could also find it's place in there.
The latter two probably aren't the best idea for someone with costochondritis. The stack looks great to me, though I'd add Burn 24 if possible

bdybldnaam

Awards
Consider adding Forskolin-95, if you can swing the funds.

Just came off a cut with Alphamine, AT2 and Forskolin-95 (100mg/day).
Can't believe the results I got is from an OTC stack.
It's awesome. :)

pYUNEit

pYUNEit

Awards
Abyss Unparalled + Glycophase or Slin SaneI think an ai like Nolvadren XT or Erase could also find it's place in there.
I've thrown around the idea of Unparalleled & Slin Sane so I may swing this too.

The latter two probably aren't the best idea for someone with costochondritis. The stack looks great to me, though I'd add Burn 24 if possible
Other than the fact that I developed costochondritis, the EC stack was phenomenal and I stacked it with Lean Xtreme. What's in Nolvadren XT or Erase that could effect costochondritis? I can throw Burn 24 in the stack too, was considering this or DCP2.

Consider adding Forskolin-95, if you can swing the funds.Just came off a cut with Alphamine, AT2 and Forskolin-95 (100mg/day).Can't believe the results I got is from an OTC stack.It's awesome. :)
I wish I could have found Analyzed/Synthetic Supplements Forskolin-95 in stock somewhere. This is what drove me to purchase the Nimbus Reform, since it has the Forslean in it. Not sure what Rolera will do for me but we'll see.Thanks for the feedback guys!

bdybldnaam

Awards
Ahh.. missed the Reform in your first post.

You're good then - no need to add F95. :)

Having run both Alphamine and AT2 before.. Both stellar products.. but I will tell you, adding 100mg Forskolin made a huge difference as far as results go.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Had forgotten he'd mentioned the costochondritis.
I've thrown around the idea of Unparalleled & Slin Sane so I may swing this too.

Other than the fact that I developed costochondritis, the EC stack was phenomenal and I stacked it with Lean Xtreme. What's in Nolvadren XT or Erase that could effect costochondritis? I can throw Burn 24 in the stack too, was considering this or DCP2.
Arimistane.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You look good to go. Consider Burn 24 like Coop suggested. I haven't tried it yet myself--waiting until a stack in February--but I have heard nothing except great things about it.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in agreement with all previous statements here! Try and find some Forskolin-95 if you can! I'm using it right now and its great! I'd try to throw in a GDA to help w/ those cheat meals if you can. Either Slin-Sane (also beneficial pre-bed) and Recompadrol. I've had great success with both.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
+1 on erase and maybe ursolic acid spray?

my cutting stack is mostly pump spray and forskolin both high doses

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think your stack needs anything (looks comprehensive and I am jealous of it ;)), but if you do want to toss something else in I'd echo the Burn24 or Abyss UP suggestions. :cool:

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

What kind of results did you see?

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
I would LOOOOVE to use Alphamine more but then I have to stay on the toilet all dayz :)

Rhfarris

Rhfarris

Awards
I would LOOOOVE to use Alphamine more but then I have to stay on the toilet all dayz :)
Glad I'm not the only one it puts on the toilet but sometimes it's worth it lol. Still a great product obviously.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad I'm not the only one it puts on the toilet but sometimes it's worth it lol. Still a great product obviously.
Strange I never had it do that to me. Usually just subpar proteins and some pump products have me giving the toilet some sweet lovin.

pYUNEit

pYUNEit

Awards
Had forgotten he'd mentioned the costochondritis. Arimistane.
Interesting. Forgive my newbness, but do all ai's effect costochondritis? And how do they effect it exactly. I'm so tempted to run another EC stack because I felt great on it and I actually got stronger while cutting. I'd like to run it with Yohimbine or something like AlphaT2 this time. When I developed the Costochondritis, the only supplements I was taking at the time was Lean Xtreme along with the EC stack. Would you say it was definitely the Ephedrine that caused the costochondritis or did the Lean Xtreme may have played a role also?

You look good to go. Consider Burn 24 like Coop suggested. I haven't tried it yet myself--waiting until a stack in February--but I have heard nothing except great things about it.
It's on the way to the house as we speak, can't wait to run all of this!

I'm in agreement with all previous statements here! Try and find some Forskolin-95 if you can! I'm using it right now and its great! I'd try to throw in a GDA to help w/ those cheat meals if you can. Either Slin-Sane (also beneficial pre-bed) and Recompadrol. I've had great success with both.
Yep there's a bottle of Slin-Sane we were selling at the gym I work part-time at and I went ahead and took it off their hands :). The Nimbus Reform is gonna be my Forskolin-95 source for now.

+1 on erase and maybe ursolic acid spray?my cutting stack is mostly pump spray and forskolin both high doses
Thanks for suggesting Pump Spray. I've considered this too and will probably run it towards the end of my cut stack once my BF% drops. I figured my vascularity would really shine then.

I don't think your stack needs anything (looks comprehensive and I am jealous of it ;)), but if you do want to toss something else in I'd echo the Burn24 or Abyss UP suggestions. :cool:
Burn24 it is. I've read good things about the Unparalleled so I will consider it for a future stack. Thanks!

pYUNEit

pYUNEit

Awards
Would adding something like Methyl Synephrine be beneficial? With me having dealt (and somewhat still dealing) with costochondritis, would synephrine effect this? How does it compare to ephedrine?

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I'm running alphamine alpha t2, burn 24 for carbs and reform ! Down 8lbs in 20 days so far no change in diet.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Nice! What's your workout/cardio looking like?
3x a week 400 cals per session. Time frame doesn't matter just stop when I hit 400 cals.

pYUNEit

pYUNEit

Awards
I train fasted and I read where it would be best to take the AlphaT2 & Alphamine on an empty stomach. If I want to hit 100mg's of Forskolin, would it also be optimal to take 50mg pre workout and the other 50mg's split throughout the day?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I train fasted and I read where it would be best to take the AlphaT2 & Alphamine on an empty stomach. If I want to hit 100mg's of Forskolin, would it also be optimal to take 50mg pre workout and the other 50mg's split throughout the day?
Getting your Forskolin doses with Alphamine and AT2 would be the best way to dose it.

pYUNEit

pYUNEit

Awards
Getting your Forskolin doses with Alphamine and AT2 would be the best way to dose it.
Thanks Kbayne. So, what about this? Pre-Workout: Alphamine - 1-2 scoops, AlphaT2 - 1 capsule, Burn24 - 1 capsule, Nimbus Reform - 2 capsules. 4 Hours Later: AlphaT2 - 1 capsule, Burn24 - 1 capsule, Nimbus Reform - 1 capsule. 4 Hours Later: AlphaT2 - 1 capsule, Burn24 - 1 capsule, Nimbus Reform - 1 capsule.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Kbayne. So, what about this? Pre-Workout: Alphamine - 1-2 scoops, AlphaT2 - 1 capsule, Burn24 - 1 capsule, Nimbus Reform - 2 capsules. 4 Hours Later: AlphaT2 - 1 capsule, Burn24 - 1 capsule, Nimbus Reform - 1 capsule. 4 Hours Later: AlphaT2 - 1 capsule, Burn24 - 1 capsule, Nimbus Reform - 1 capsule.
I would drop the Burn24 dose pre-workout. If anything, take Burn 24 prior to your pre-workout meal.

To get max benefits from Alphamine, I would go with 2 scoops pre-workout and another 1 scoop either in the morning or some other time in the day with the dose of your other supps.

pYUNEit

pYUNEit

Awards
I would drop the Burn24 dose pre-workout. If anything, take Burn 24 prior to your pre-workout meal. To get max benefits from Alphamine, I would go with 2 scoops pre-workout and another 1 scoop either in the morning or some other time in the day with the dose of your other supps.
No doubt, sounds good. Thanks bro!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a GDA, I like Agmatine and NForce or AP. I noticed more leaning and strength changes from NForce, and AP helped with carb bloat. But you have to try out a few to see what works best for you. Agmatine has so many benefits that it is a staple.

pYUNEit

pYUNEit

Awards
For a GDA, I like Agmatine and NForce or AP. I noticed more leaning and strength changes from NForce, and AP helped with carb bloat. But you have to try out a few to see what works best for you. Agmatine has so many benefits that it is a staple.
I have used AI's Glycobol and BSN Cheater's Relief in the past, and I loved Cheater's Relief. Here recently, I've been doing 300+mg's of Na-r-ala, Chromium Polynicotinate, and cinnamon before my big carb meals.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used AI's Glycobol and BSN Cheater's Relief in the past, and I loved Cheater's Relief. Here recently, I've been doing 300+mg's of Na-r-ala, Chromium Polynicotinate, and cinnamon before my big carb meals.
Love me some Na-R-ALA.

When I run it, I throw in some Agmatine and Berbeine.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will probably look to add Berberine and 4-hydroxyisoleucine also
If you do, I highly recommend to get your Berberine capped.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll take your word for it. Who are the quality manufacturers to purchase from?
For bulk powders, I tend to go with Nutraplanet if in stock. Cheap, high quality, and effective.

I'm sure they will have some awesome sales for New Years on their bulk supplements.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For bulk powders, I tend to go with Nutraplanet if in stock. Cheap, high quality, and effective. I'm sure they will have some awesome sales for New Years on their bulk supplements.
This. Especially for Na-R-ALA. SNS offers many bulk ingredients as well with affordable pricing.

CaptainSlentz

CaptainSlentz

Awards

This is an awesome cutting stack right here. Thats what I would go with

pYUNEit

pYUNEit

Awards
Just noticed I'll be getting 200mg of Berberine per serving of Burn24. That should be enough right?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just noticed I'll be getting 200mg of Berberine per serving of Burn24. That should be enough right?
It'll be good enough with the combo of everything else. Usually people dose about 500mg of Berberine. I sometimes went and did 800mg.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best cut stack to date is Ripped Cocktail + Hyper T2 + Forskolin 95.
Unbelievable. But diet played a big role.
No diet discipline - No cut.

pYUNEit

pYUNEit

Awards
Best cut stack to date is Ripped Cocktail + Hyper T2 + Forskolin 95. Unbelievable. But diet played a big role. No diet discipline - No cut.
I'm fixing to hit this Palumbo plan like a fiend! Happy New Year to the board!