Looking for Feedback on My Cut Stack

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by pYUNEit View Post
    I will probably look to add Berberine and 4-hydroxyisoleucine also
    If you do, I highly recommend to get your Berberine capped.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23


  2. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    If you do, I highly recommend to get your Berberine capped.
    Yeah, I've heard it is not a good taste in powder form
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Yeah, I've heard it is not a good taste in powder form
    Worst thing I've ever tasted. EVER!
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  4. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Worst thing I've ever tasted. EVER!
    Haha that bad huh? Is it worse than Na-r-ala?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pYUNEit View Post
    Haha that bad huh? Is it worse than Na-r-ala?
    Yes I would say so

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements


  6. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Worst thing I've ever tasted. EVER!
    I agree with this. Death...if anything tastes worse I don't want to know.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by pYUNEit View Post
    Haha that bad huh? Is it worse than Na-r-ala?
    Much worse.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Much worse.
    I'll take your word for it. Who are the quality manufacturers to purchase from?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pYUNEit View Post
    I'll take your word for it. Who are the quality manufacturers to purchase from?
    For bulk powders, I tend to go with Nutraplanet if in stock. Cheap, high quality, and effective.

    I'm sure they will have some awesome sales for New Years on their bulk supplements.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    For bulk powders, I tend to go with Nutraplanet if in stock. Cheap, high quality, and effective. I'm sure they will have some awesome sales for New Years on their bulk supplements.
    This. Especially for Na-R-ALA. SNS offers many bulk ingredients as well with affordable pricing.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by bdybldnaam View Post
    Consider adding Forskolin-95, if you can swing the funds.

    Just came off a cut with Alphamine, AT2 and Forskolin-95 (100mg/day).
    Can't believe the results I got is from an OTC stack.
    It's awesome.
    This is an awesome cutting stack right here. Thats what I would go with

  12. Just noticed I'll be getting 200mg of Berberine per serving of Burn24. That should be enough right?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pYUNEit View Post
    Just noticed I'll be getting 200mg of Berberine per serving of Burn24. That should be enough right?
    It'll be good enough with the combo of everything else. Usually people dose about 500mg of Berberine. I sometimes went and did 800mg.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  14. Best cut stack to date is Ripped Cocktail + Hyper T2 + Forskolin 95.
    Unbelievable. But diet played a big role.
    No diet discipline - No cut.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Best cut stack to date is Ripped Cocktail + Hyper T2 + Forskolin 95. Unbelievable. But diet played a big role. No diet discipline - No cut.
    I'm fixing to hit this Palumbo plan like a fiend! Happy New Year to the board!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2012, 12:13 AM
  2. Looking for feedback on my body
    By Hollidae in forum Pics
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 03:21 PM
  3. Feedback on my cutting cycle
    By Wedgylx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 12:11 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-08-2006, 12:23 PM
  5. Looking for ideas on my workout
    By VES in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-18-2004, 12:35 AM
Log in
Log in