X factor Stacking advice

B

bigbukk

Awards
Ayy, so quick questions regarding this possible stack im trying to purchase (the more i can buy per 1 site the better, pm if necessary) If you read my last post in regard to X factor (og seems to be most effective) i want to run 2 bottles, next im having trouble figuring whats going to give me optimal results. 23, 200lb, 6"3' 7% bf, do i take the route of something along the lines of tropinol xp that has ingredients like forskolin, in addition to the test properties? the problem i see is that its at 20% versus the forskolin 95%, which is becoming increasingly harder to locate. So do i buy my xfactor 2 bottle for 70$, purchase 2/3 bottles of forskolin 95% and a different testosterone booster, or go with trop, x, and something like alpha t2? i dont want a test booster that will leave me with problematic sides, safe and effective. Feel free to throw out suggestions of other product stack(s) as well. Also XFA is no problem as long as the effectiveness isnt diluted compared to XFO

R

rphash49

Awards
Just my 2¢ I only use forskolin95. I get bad gi issues with anything of lower grade, 20% and 40% for example. Which is a reason I would never use trop xp

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would highly consider AnaBeta Elite to be stacked with ArA.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't forget your ALCAR 500.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AnaBeta and Bioforge are popular stackers with X-Factor, as are of course LCLT and GMS.

I usually get my LCLT from Peak Beta+ and GMS from High Volume.

Forskolin is a great ingredient as well, as long as it doesnt give you any GI stress.

With or without any extra ingredients or products, X-Factor will be damn effective.

A

amarula

Awards
AnaBeta and Bioforge are popular stackers with X-Factor, as are of course LCLT and GMS.

I usually get my LCLT from Peak Beta+ and GMS from High Volume.

Forskolin is a great ingredient as well, as long as it doesnt give you any GI stress.

With or without any extra ingredients or products, X-Factor will be damn effective.
Does the general 50 days cycle recommendation means 50 workout days since is supossed to be used only on workout days?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does the general 50 days cycle recommendation means 50 workout days since is supossed to be used only on workout days?
Yes, 50 workout days.

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent, I hope I'll enjoy it
It's great stuff. I'm on Week 3 and I can feel like I can smash through weights pretty easily. I feel like I'm gonna be able to hit a new PR every week.

CaptainSlentz

CaptainSlentz

Awards
I just started Xfacotr and will be adding in some ABE and Forskolin-95 myself

P

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
OP, what are you goals for the cycle?

ABE and Bioforge are very popular stacks for bulking/strength gains with X-Factor.

B

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I would highly consider AnaBeta Elite to be stacked with ArA.
This.....you can't find a better stack. Plus your 23 - don't waste your money on a test booster. When your not doing an ABE (or AB plus forskolin 95) / ARA, take Potassium nitrate.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is the gms / alcar advice to increase only the pump effect or has others benefits?
On a high end level:

The ALCAR may be beneficial I'm regards to decreasing platelet aggression from ArA supplementation.

The GMS is being used as an emulsifier. It may improve the overall kinetics of ArA supplementation.

This is all info that was ascertained from Neuron and others in another thread elsewhere.

Reactions: mw1
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established