Serotonin & Dopamine...

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MyKH3LL View Post
    I have to admit that during my current 'cycle' of DOPADEX I've not only had some of the best sleep (and most intense dreams) of my life but my mood has been amazing. I feel positive and generally have a real spring in my step. The sex life is also reaping the rewards :P I can highly recommend this product from my own experiences.
    What does you dosage and timing look like? Thanks for your input.

2. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I can grasp the point you are trying to make..however, comparing excess amino intake with excessive vitamin/mineral intake, above optimal or established levels, is certainly apples & oranges no? more melatonin does not better sleep make..more zinc does not more T make..and too much potassium can stop your heart, just to name a few
    Off topic, nonetheless. What is the optimum amount of zinc for testosterone production?

3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post

Off topic, nonetheless. What is the optimum amount of zinc for testosterone production?
    It's probably More so based on what type of zinc before an answer can be given I would imagine
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    I don't have a finite answer for you, and I won't advise X amount of zinc supplementation simply for testosterone production

mineral balance is a crucial component of hormonal function, as well as many other functions in the body..

IMO, while I do not minimize the importance of zinc for T production, I rather look at the bigger picture ie, zinc being important mineral for insulin function and the fact that even a marginal deficiency has been shown to increase insulin resistance and to worsen glycemic control....combined with a deficiency in vitamin D, the two have been implicated in the development of type 1 diabetes and other autoimmune diseases such as crohn’s disease

rather than advise X amount of zinc to supplement, I rather promote a diet heavy in zinc-rich foods
    if one chooses to supplement with zinc, preferred forms would be chelates such as zinc picolinate, monomethionine, gluconate and citrate for raising testosterone levels, as would a concurrent reduction (if applicable) in oversupplementation with copper, calcium and iron + a reduction in high fiber dietary consumption

mineral balance can only be tested professionally, but I would encourage anyone to check this if they think they have a problem in this area, rather than self-diagnose and attempt to "fix" on their own
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise View Post
    In sorry, but that study cracks me up. At least what I could read of it before they close the door. Anything to pimp supplements. Potentially wreck your heart on D3 so you are not as sore after your workout. What's a little a fib or calcification in arteries if my recovery after exercise gets better. Love it!
    You do realize that one of your links was to an M.D. whoring their own supplements right? And I don't believe that SNS sells a vitamin D supplement. Also, M.D.'s get their info from published studies, many much older than ones from 2007.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    low dose oral selegiline plus, 1 cap dopadex plus 1 cap of pikatropin would be real ideal to aid in depression
    Dopadex is the shiz
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com

7. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Dopadex is the shiz
    I agree, use it 5 times a week, at times it can make sleep difficult regardless of my work load but boy I love the effects it has on me...
    doing my own thang!

8. New Member
    Answers

I agree, use it 5 times a week, at times it can make sleep difficult regardless of my work load but boy I love the effects it has on me...
    What kind of effects, can you elaborate? Thanks

9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Cool thread

996-nice contributions-thank u

I am not certain what what my conclusion is just yet on vitamin D3 supplementation but I for one appreciate the contrarian position conveyed here!

As I admit I am one who simply added this to my arsenal w/o much thought based on all the proposed litany of benefits.

Time to get my read on.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Are people just taking this stuff at night/pre-sleep?

A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    morning, pre workout, pre bed....seems like the most popular ways ppl take it, really depends on what your using it for

a lot of ppl take it for the pumps, it doesn't give me the best pumps, plus my preworkout stack of hemavol and conquer has enough agamtine, so i'll use my bulk powder or pills prebed, doesn't get me hypo like taking a gda pre bed would

12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

What dose you use and when do you take it (with food or no food)?

13. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    What dose you use and when do you take it (with food or no food)?
    I have found this specific to protocol to be more effective than taking caber or prami and it goes as such:
    as soon as you wake up take 1 cap on an empty stomach and do not eat for at least 45 minutes. Take another cap afternoon or preworkout on a training day, and 1 cap before bed on an empty stomach, the results have been substantial for me, I have gained at least 10 lbs no fat, 9-9.5 lbs of glycogen and .5-1lbs of muscle, I am leaner than ever, and hornier than ever, and straight up feel epic lol.
    doing my own thang!

14. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    you could but it depends how you react to it, i get calm energy since body has a very low stress response but i get clean energy. I can still take it before bed, some days with or without i get insomnia so to me its effect before bed are irrelevant.
    doing my own thang!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Serotonin and dopamine circardian rhythm?
    By comacho in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 03:26 PM
  2. ( Serotonin VS. Dopamine )
    By gotDOMS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 10:46 PM
  3. amps and sterility
    By morfiend in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-24-2004, 10:49 PM
  4. Replies: 8