AnabolicMinds.com Forum}

AMP citrate thoughts?

Thread: AMP citrate thoughts?

  1. Drakee's Avatar

    Drakee said:

    AMP citrate thoughts?

    Couldn't find much on it, but from what I read it's supposed to be similar to dmaa, but smoother & without the crash?
  2. Jakey's Avatar

    Jakey said:
    I've only tried Evol but it's one nicest stims i've tried - lasts ages (longest acting i've tried - even more than uncut), don't feel overstimmed, mood improvement, mental clarity and focus is excellent (I could easily use it for studying).

    For me it doesn't hit hard but I can't say I'm that bothered.
  3. bdcc's Avatar

    bdcc said:
    I have used Genomyx Evol.

    Here was my mini review after one sample, posted on BB.com

    I tried it today for the first time. Did the hypocritical rep thing of jumping straight in at two scoops even though we advise nobody does that, ever lol.

    I had my best workouts on DMAA but the crash killed me. I couldn't use it for morning workouts when I had clients later in the day because I would yawn constantly.

    Two scoops, good energy- nowhere near as potent as the first time I used DMAA but comparable for when I take it now.

    Zero crash. I trained several hours ago and haven't had a drop in energy all day. I feel baseline and normal.

    Taste is very good. Energy is good. Crash isn't there.

    Good work Genomyx.
    Unfortunately, despite separating my use by several days I already notice a significantly reduced response from it and I have only used it five or six times.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  4. Mrbolt84's Avatar

    Mrbolt84 said:
    Love it so far. Been using EVOL. Gotta say I'm very impressed. Smooth energy, no crash. Gets me going no matter how tired I am. I wouldn't compare it to 1,3 dim. It's better in the sense that it doesn't make you feel like crap a few hours after consuming it
  5. Oscar's Avatar

    Oscar said:
    Builds tolerance super fast I'm up to 3-3.5 scoops nice stim but not quite dmaa good focus and not much of a crash
    The Swole Stoner
  6. Afi140's Avatar

    Afi140 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    Builds tolerance super fast I'm up to 3-3.5 scoops nice stim but not quite dmaa good focus and not much of a crash
    3-3.5 scoops of what product containing AMP? Please do not say evol.
    Check out Island Supplements.com for all your supplement needs.
  7. Shin's Avatar

    Shin said:
    Looks a excellent ingredient...
  8. Oscar's Avatar

    Oscar said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    3-3.5 scoops of what product containing AMP? Please do not say evol.
    Yeah evol
    The Swole Stoner
  9. Mrbolt84's Avatar

    Mrbolt84 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    Builds tolerance super fast I'm up to 3-3.5 scoops nice stim but not quite dmaa good focus and not much of a crash
    3 scoops of EVOL? That sounds crazy. I find 2 scoops to be very strong
  10. Oscar's Avatar

    Oscar said:
    I have a huge stim tolerance I used to be into a whole lot of recreational drugs though
    The Swole Stoner
  11. Mrbolt84's Avatar

    Mrbolt84 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    I have a huge stim tolerance I used to be into a whole lot of recreational drugs though
    Do you ever take a "stim break"
    ?

    Helps me out when I'm feeling a strong stimulant tolerance building up
  12. T-Bone's Avatar

    T-Bone said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    Do you ever take a "stim break"
    ?

    Helps me out when I'm feeling a strong stimulant tolerance building up


    A stim break wouldn't matter much. This particular stim builds tolerance extremely quickly.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  13. T-Bone's Avatar

    T-Bone said:
    By the way, check out this thread,

    "Stimulant Break" Necessary, Science or BroScience?
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  14. T-Bone's Avatar

    T-Bone said:
    My tolerance also built up very fast with Evol. By the fourth use it just wasn't as strong, and that's only using it twice per week!.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  15. Oscar's Avatar

    Oscar said:
    What's a stim break lol
    The Swole Stoner
  16. Oscar's Avatar

    Oscar said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post

    Do you ever take a "stim break"
    ?

    Helps me out when I'm feeling a strong stimulant tolerance building up
    Ive always had a huge stim tolerance even before I got into fitness and supplement use
    The Swole Stoner
  17. Drakee's Avatar

    Drakee said:
    the tolerance build up seems really bad. I hate beta alanine so I was going to try AMPitropin
  18. Jakey's Avatar

    Jakey said:
    Feel sorry for those whose tolerance builds up quick on this. I get away with taking it four times a week. Still works well, in fact, took some this morning fasted.

    Although stim break after tomorrows workout I think.
  19. DJBeanPole's Avatar

    DJBeanPole said:
    Well AMP is currently available in EVOL at the moment we are releasing a stand alone version of AC coming in after the new year for those that would rather see its uses with other (non-stim I hope) preworkouts, taking by itself for mental stimulation like Jakey said in his first post on here, etc.

    Name:  ampcitrate-612x320.png
Views: 3015
Size:  65.6 KB
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  20. southpaw23's Avatar

    southpaw23 said:
    Curious about this ingredient as well. The formula for Lecheek Ampitropin looks pretty good.
    ANS Performance Rep.
    www.ansperformance.com / www.facebook.com/TeamANSPerformance
    RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DILATE
  21. DJBeanPole's Avatar

    DJBeanPole said:
    A new flavor of EVOL is coming soon and has almost double the amount of AMP in it... and a little bird told me there would be logging opps
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  22. Afi140's Avatar

    Afi140 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    A new flavor of EVOL is coming soon and has almost double the amount of AMP in it... and a little bird told me there would be logging opps
    More amp would be tight HOW soon!!?
    Check out Island Supplements.com for all your supplement needs.
  23. DJBeanPole's Avatar

    DJBeanPole said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    More amp would be tight HOW soon!!?
    I'll ask Santa...
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  24. kissdadookie's Avatar

    kissdadookie said:
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    By the way, check out this thread,

    "Stimulant Break" Necessary, Science or BroScience?
    NICE. Someone that agrees with my thoughts on the subject :P Thus I always have various preworkouts and stim burners on hand to switch in and out every few days or every other day
  25. DJBeanPole's Avatar

    DJBeanPole said:
    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    NICE. Someone that agrees with my thoughts on the subject :P Thus I always have various preworkouts and stim burners on hand to switch in and out every few days or every other day
    I have a caffeine IV.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  26. kissdadookie's Avatar

    kissdadookie said:
    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I have a caffeine IV.
    Lulz. Hope it's like those morphine drips that has safety measures built in to prevent OD :P
  27. DJBeanPole's Avatar

    DJBeanPole said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    More amp would be tight HOW soon!!?
    Santa says it should be out in Q1.



    As in the first week of Q1.



    As in keep your eyes peeled that first week of January.



    Double the AMP. New flavor. What?



    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  28. DJBeanPole's Avatar

    DJBeanPole said:
    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Lulz. Hope it's like those morphine drips that has safety measures built in to prevent OD :P
    Yea its a PCA pump. Fugger only lets me dose it so often. Damn safeguards.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  29. Afi140's Avatar

    Afi140 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Santa says it should be out in Q1. As in the first week of Q1. As in keep your eyes peeled that first week of January. Double the AMP. New flavor. What?
    Dang. Intense! Can't wait till it releases
    Check out Island Supplements.com for all your supplement needs.
  30. DJBeanPole's Avatar

    DJBeanPole said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Dang. Intense! Can't wait till it releases
    Log Opps abound They'll be posted after the holidays.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  31. T-Bone's Avatar

    T-Bone said:
    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Log Opps abound They'll be posted after the holidays.

    I can ship my sealed bottle back for a newer one with more AMP?
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  32. DJBeanPole's Avatar

    DJBeanPole said:
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I can ship my sealed bottle back for a newer one with more AMP?
    Thats a good question. May take awhile to get you an answer since its the holidays but I'll check and find out.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  33. Afi140's Avatar

    Afi140 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Log Opps abound They'll be posted after the holidays.
    Yeahhhhh. My eyes will be peeled!
    Check out Island Supplements.com for all your supplement needs.
  34. bdcc's Avatar

    bdcc said:
    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Thats a good question. May take awhile to get you an answer since its the holidays but I'll check and find out.
    I have posted mine to your home address.

    Please send me a new one ASAP.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  35. DJBeanPole's Avatar

    DJBeanPole said:
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I have posted mine to your home address.

    Please send me a new one ASAP.
    lol. Send me a real PES shirt and you're in business haha
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  36. Afi140's Avatar

    Afi140 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Thats a good question. May take awhile to get you an answer since its the holidays but I'll check and find out.
    Razonade huh!?
    Check out Island Supplements.com for all your supplement needs.
  37. DJBeanPole's Avatar

    DJBeanPole said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Razonade huh!?
    That's the one I'd post the profile but I have the outdated one. More info on it here and the "Coming Soon" page I will evnetuall post in the Genomyx section !
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  38. kbayne's Avatar

    kbayne said:
    I need to give this stuff a try.
    PES Representivie
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  39. thescience's Avatar

    thescience said:
    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Well AMP is currently available in EVOL at the moment we are releasing a stand alone version of AC coming in after the new year for those that would rather see its uses with other (non-stim I hope) preworkouts, taking by itself for mental stimulation like Jakey said in his first post on here, etc.

    Name:  ampcitrate-612x320.png
Views: 3015
Size:  65.6 KB
    i hope "after the new year" means no later than january 2nd, 2014. big fan of standalone products right here; theyre definatively educational, they allow for easier experiments with tolerance mapping, they never have additional ingredients i wont put into my body, and theyre uncomprimizingly bold enough to warrant a try. let the evolution begin
  40. nattydisaster's Avatar

    nattydisaster said:
    Tried a sample of pure AMP powder myself for curiosity. Couldn't feel anything from it after 2 days. I was taking it with caffeine
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined