AMP citrate thoughts?

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.98%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by PharmAnalyst View Post

Did DMAA ever have that effect on you? What else are you taking with it?
    No never ever.. I loved dmaa. I'm taking it with methyldrene25 which is like an ECY clone. I'm using ampitropin. So it has pika, amp, and caffeine. I notice that I feel NORMAL once I eat (almoSt immediately) and I feel pretty good for like an hour after eating, then the bad effects return. Ampitropin is the only thing i am using at the moment that I have never used before
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    No never ever.. I loved dmaa. I'm taking it with methyldrene25 which is like an ECY clone. I'm using ampitropin. So it has pika, amp, and caffeine. I notice that I feel NORMAL once I eat (almoSt immediately) and I feel pretty good for like an hour after eating, then the bad effects return. Ampitropin is the only thing i am using at the moment that I have never used before

Could be an interaction. List all other supps your taking currently.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.98%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

And ive used pika in lecheeks speed x3 so I know it's not that.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.98%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

Could be an interaction. List all other supps your taking currently.
    Sam E 200mg

Tyrosine 500mg twice daily (with amp and methyldrene)

Test powder, prime, anabolic pump, one cap powerful at night, alcar, taurine, citrulline, amino iv, fish oil
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.3%

Did you try the ampitropin at reduced dosage without methyldrene 25 first?
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Sam E 200mg

Tyrosine 500mg twice daily (with amp and methyldrene)

Test powder, prime, anabolic pump, one cap powerful at night, alcar, taurine, citrulline, amino iv, fish oil

Sam E has a common side effect of depression. Also I'm not so sure about combining Amp with Tyrosine, not to mention the Mucuna content in the Test Powder. These all don't seem like they would mesh together without some type of interaction. Plus Amp Citrate has not be around that long to know common side effects. This is just my best guess. I'd like to hear what Cooper says about this though. Personally I'd stop the Sam-E and Tyrosine and possibly the Amp. Again this is just my best guess so I'd confirm with Cooper and look more into possible interactions.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  7. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

How'd this work out in the end? I picked up a bottle was gonna do 2 caps a day with a stim based fat burner I have on hand.
    Still using 1 cap a day and it has been working well. Gives me energy for my 10hr work days without a crash

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.3%

I think the first time I tried ampitropin at full dose on an empty stomach was only a day or so after stopping yohimbine (or its various derivative) extracts and while I was cranked full of energy I was extremely unsociable.

-edit-
    In all fairness, I can't say supplementation is responsible for my experience. I have a pre-existing medical condition that causes all manner of symptoms without any warning or provocation.
    Last edited by PharmAnalyst; 04-06-2014 at 10:36 PM. Reason: More info
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.21%

Sam E 200mg Tyrosine 500mg twice daily (with amp and methyldrene) Test powder, prime, anabolic pump, one cap powerful at night, alcar, taurine, citrulline, amino iv, fish oil
    I would remove the tyrosine. It can cause a "cheesing" effect when combined with yohimbine. I do not think this would increase or bring out depression feelings but it may increase anxiety by the increase in monoamines. which may lead to a come down effect where you feel this way.
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%

The question is why use methyldrene25. That profile is awful. It's caffeine....and then underdosed everything.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.98%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The question is why use methyldrene25. That profile is awful. It's caffeine....and then underdosed everything.
    I know it is lol bc I had it and just wanted to use it instead of it going to waste. I bought it way before I ever tried EC and now it's set to expire. I'm only using it for a couple weeks so I didn't want to buy something else or go with a full blown EC cycle
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.08%

i got a tub of alphablitz (some underground supp company that came to the store I work at), and its pretty legit. I can tell the effects are from the AMP too and not caffeine, I know what it feels like to take too much caffeine,. THis is much different, honestly its a bit like DMAA
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.34%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Well, i took 7 caps of ampcitrate 150mg at once to no effect. Apparently thats just my issue, and a strange one at that. Its the same thing with dmaa, so i know its me. I have to take 300mg of dmaa to feel like it does anything, and then what it does doesnt dignify me taking it. Im not stim tolerant, as ive never drank caffeine in my life or taken a stim beyond an occasional, dissapointing trial run. I cant say its adrenal burnout because i only need 6hours of sleep and my energy is pretty good. Im mystified, but i know stimulants work for others
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.6%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    Well, i took 7 caps of ampcitrate 150mg at once to no effect. Apparently thats just my issue, and a strange one at that. Its the same thing with dmaa, so i know its me. I have to take 300mg of dmaa to feel like it does anything, and then what it does doesnt dignify me taking it. Im not stim tolerant, as ive never drank caffeine in my life or taken a stim beyond an occasional, dissapointing trial run. I cant say its adrenal burnout because i only need 6hours of sleep and my energy is pretty good. Im mystified, but i know stimulants work for others
    300mg of dmaa? Are you serious!? That's insane! Glad you're still here lol
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.34%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post

300mg of dmaa? Are you serious!? That's insane! Glad you're still here lol
    Haha.yeah, nothing really happened. What slight benefit i noticed died off by my 3rd day of use. I figured 300 wasnt so crazy when 200 mg didnt do anything from a previous trial. I still have 10 grams of the stuff

Similar Forum Threads

1. ALA, Thoughts & Experiences
    By Biggs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 05:57 PM
  2. Myostat: Your thoughts...
    By Jarconis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 06:02 PM
  3. Your Thoughts And Opinions on Keto Dieting??
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 02:12 AM
  4. Thoughts about mixing your own injectables
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-28-2002, 03:51 AM