AMP citrate thoughts? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

AMP citrate thoughts?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Tried a sample of pure AMP powder myself for curiosity. Couldn't feel anything from it after 2 days. I was taking it with caffeine
    Yep, after 4 doses for me, and I was only taking it two days per week. I mean the Evol product though. It stacks pretty well with Uncut by AN though.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Tried a sample of pure AMP powder myself for curiosity. Couldn't feel anything from it after 2 days. I was taking it with caffeine
    interesting. what was the dosage?

3. Senior Member
    Answers

Lgi fully loaded now has amp instead of yohimbine. Just a heads up. Never tried either formula but love my amp in evol. 200mg of amp per scoop of fully loaded. Evol is perfect for me and the razonade flavor and effects are on point!
    Check out Island Supplements.com for all your supplement needs.

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Lgi fully loaded now has amp instead of yohimbine. Just a heads up. Never tried either formula but love my amp in evol. 200mg of amp per scoop of fully loaded. Evol is perfect for me and the razonade flavor and effects are on point!
    Serious? They swapped the y out of fully loaded already? Man, that was fast...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

5. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Serious? They swapped the y out of fully loaded already? Man, that was fast...
    Yep. I think y is such a hit or miss for many so they swapped ASAP. Obviously some people love it... I personally can do without if possible. It's on TSG already.

6. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yep, after 4 doses for me, and I was only taking it two days per week. I mean the Evol product though. It stacks pretty well with Uncut by AN though.
    How did you stack uncut + evol? Might give it a go with preamp + uncut.

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I was pretty unimpressed with it. Besides, I don't see it lasting long given its very similar in chemical structure to DMAA and it's only alleged natural occurrence is in the aroma of a rare tea called Pouchong Tea.

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

My Evol should arrive any day now, can't wait. If I like it I might try the ampilean or ampitropin for general use.. though I'm wondering if the tolerance (if I experience it as others have) will affect the other products as well. As it is it will probably just be a once a week pwo. Keen just to try it before work as well for mood / focus.

Will try the uncut stack too as I have the international non-yohimbine version.

9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Evol is awesome ordering more razonade as soon as I get my tax return
    The Swole Stoner

10. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    Evol is awesome ordering more razonade as soon as I get my tax return
    Razonade is amazing for me. Good stuff for sure

11. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
    How did you stack uncut + evol? Might give it a go with preamp + uncut.

I don't remember it's been a while. I did LOVE it stacked with Focus XT however. 1 scoop Evol and two scoops focus xt was great!.
    S.N.S. Rep

12. New Member
    Answers

I don't remember it's been a while. I did LOVE it stacked with Focus XT however. 1 scoop Evol and two scoops focus xt was great!.
    Isn't that like 600mg of caffeine? lol.

13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I'll take 5-600mg of caffeine preworkout if its the only stim I'm using
    The Swole Stoner

14. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
    Isn't that like 600mg of caffeine? lol.

Not sure how much is in the evol. The AMP seems to lessen the effects of the caffeine though.
    S.N.S. Rep

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Not sure how much is in the evol. The AMP seems to lessen the effects of the caffeine though.
    Eh to each their own I took 2 scoops EVOL tonight and was jazzed up and zoned in!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!

16. New Member
    Answers

I haven't tried EVOL, but I did try ampitropin a few times. 1 pill before physical activity was ok, two made me a little queasy. I also noticed a decreased response when taken several days in a row. I plan on trying the basyx amp citrate stacked with focus xt in the a.m., celsius in the pm in a few weeks when I finish my current run of AAv2.

17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Answers

I've noticed the same in my time taking both... Two scoops of PreAMP is around 400mg of caffeine, but it feels like 300. Dampens the effects just enough to take the edge off because 400 is where I'll start clenching my teeth and getting a little jittery.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Answers

AMP citrate last a very very long time and it has a very strong stim feel.
    The focus is laser like!
    I never got tolerance either. But I never took it longer than two days though so I suppose I can't really judge

I tried Leecheek - AMP

19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    AMP citrate last a very very long time and it has a very strong stim feel.
    The focus is laser like!
    I never got tolerance either. But I never took it longer than two days though so I suppose I can't really judge

I tried Leecheek - AMP
    How much did u dose? Also, why only for two days? Was it a free sample?

20. mw1
    Sponsor
    Answers

Ive been using 1 cap of LeCheek's Ampitropin for about two weeks now- great energy without the crash like DMAA and haven't noticed any tolerance build up either

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html

21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Answers

AMP citrate thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    How much did u dose? Also, why only for two days? Was it a free sample?
    I used the product mentioned above ^^

I got a full bottle. I took one to assess tolerance then bumped it up to two for the second day. I think I went for roughly 3 days and took 2 as my optimal dose.

I just don't like taking any stims for longer than 4 days.

AMPcitrate is legit

22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    I used the product mentioned above ^^

I got a full bottle. I took one to assess tolerance then bumped it up to two for the second day. I think I went for roughly 3 days and took 2 as my optimal dose.

I just don't like taking any stims for longer than 4 days.

AMPcitrate is legit
    thanks for the feedback. im interested in this stuff now. i would have bought a bottle but the genomyx website is such a sad joke that i didnt want to slide them my card number; im looking for alittle dirt about their product there and they dont even acknowledge it exists

23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Ok, I'll let the cat out of the bag. Yesterday morning in my morning absent mindedness, I took 15 mg of noopept + 300 mg of Alpha-GPC + 300 mg of pramiracetam (I lay these things out on bottle caps from empty container usually so that I just take it in one shot without fuss when I head off to work). It was a whoopsie moment, so I said what the heck, and continued on with also taking the preworkout for the day plus some betaine, additional gram of BA, 2 grams LCLT, etc. The preworkout was EVOL yesterday, EVOL kicked in... then the nootropics kicked in, god damn did I feel razor sharp.

Will not try this again, but that was a fun accident. LoL.

24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

First experience with Evol - total craze killer for me. 1.5 scoops and it was amazing. Actual get up and go energy, not just a stim effect. PB on bench, felt energetic, alert and happy, which is a rare thing these days considering my stim tolerance. Ordered 2xAmpitropin this morning. Just hope I don't fall victim to the tolerance that has been mentioned. Might have to resist using this too often - especially if ampitropin is more aimed at daily use.

25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cheranine View Post
    First experience with Evol - total craze killer for me. 1.5 scoops and it was amazing. Actual get up and go energy, not just a stim effect. PB on bench, felt energetic, alert and happy, which is a rare thing these days considering my stim tolerance. Ordered 2xAmpitropin this morning. Just hope I don't fall victim to the tolerance that has been mentioned. Might have to resist using this too often - especially if ampitropin is more aimed at daily use.
    I would think AMPitropin can be used for any kind of situation where you need extra focus, concentration or energy. That doesn't need to be every day (correct me if I'm wrong). I think the fat burner they have out would get some tolerance but I am sure we only hear about the tolerance issue on forums

I find that it literally keeps me going for almost the whole entire day. Never experienced such a long lasting effect. If you're a light sleeper I recommend taking this really early in the morning if you can

26. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Ok, I'll let the cat out of the bag. Yesterday morning in my morning absent mindedness, I took 15 mg of noopept + 300 mg of Alpha-GPC + 300 mg of pramiracetam (I lay these things out on bottle caps from empty container usually so that I just take it in one shot without fuss when I head off to work). It was a whoopsie moment, so I said what the heck, and continued on with also taking the preworkout for the day plus some betaine, additional gram of BA, 2 grams LCLT, etc. The preworkout was EVOL yesterday, EVOL kicked in... then the nootropics kicked in, god damn did I feel razor sharp.

Will not try this again, but that was a fun accident. LoL.
    Damn you're still alive after all that?

27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Damn you're still alive after all that?
    Tempted to do it again, it was pretty damn epic. I was lucky that I keep my modafinil and adrafinil separate and only use them on an as needed basis. LoL.

28. Senior Member
    Answers

Tempted to do it again, it was pretty damn epic. I was lucky that I keep my modafinil and adrafinil separate and only use them on an as needed basis. LoL.
    How do you dose your Adrafinil? I like it at 300mgs with 300mgs of AlpgaGPC & 750 mgs of Aniracetam.

29. Diamond Member
    Answers

Isn't that a schedule 4 Controlled substance?.
    S.N.S. Rep

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Isn't that a schedule 4 Controlled substance?.
    Yes, which basically means prescription medication. So not exactly very illegal to have and use.

31. Diamond Member
    Answers

Yes, which basically means prescription medication. So not exactly very illegal to have and use.

So are you saying you have a prescription, or do you get it from the guy down the street?
    S.N.S. Rep

32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    How do you dose your Adrafinil? I like it at 300mgs with 300mgs of AlpgaGPC & 750 mgs of Aniracetam.
    Adrafinil is tricky for me. Sometimes it just doesn't hit me very well but always dose it 2 or so hours after a meal of you are dosing after meal and wait around 30 minutes before you eat after dosing it. I use 300-600. Sometimes two split doses of 300 each, sometimes 600 mg's in one shot down the hatch.

I've been taking 15 mg noopept + pramiracetam @ 300 mg + alpha-GPC @ 300 mg once a day for awhile now, so if I'm using modafinil or adrafinil, I take it together with those. Hits me in two phases. The racetam stack comes on first and then later the adrafinil kicks in. Modafinil basically kicks in together with the racetams.

I would say that if you can get modafinil, go with modafinil. It feels more consistent and predictable. It's also smoother. Adrafinil depending on the day, when it hits it could be a little rough around the edges.

33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Answers

So are you saying you have a prescription, or do you get it from the guy down the street?
    Nobody I know in person deals in under the table prescription drugs. I also refuse to say that I have or do not have a prescription for modafinil/Provigil :P

34. Senior Member
    Answers

Adrafinil is tricky for me. Sometimes it just doesn't hit me very well but always dose it 2 or so hours after a meal of you are dosing after meal and wait around 30 minutes before you eat after dosing it. I use 300-600. Sometimes two split doses of 300 each, sometimes 600 mg's in one shot down the hatch.

I've been taking 15 mg noopept + pramiracetam @ 300 mg + alpha-GPC @ 300 mg once a day for awhile now, so if I'm using modafinil or adrafinil, I take it together with those. Hits me in two phases. The racetam stack comes on first and then later the adrafinil kicks in. Modafinil basically kicks in together with the racetams.

I would say that if you can get modafinil, go with modafinil. It feels more consistent and predictable. It's also smoother. Adrafinil depending on the day, when it hits it could be a little rough around the edges.
    Thanks man.

35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post

thanks for the feedback. im interested in this stuff now. i would have bought a bottle but the genomyx website is such a sad joke that i didnt want to slide them my card number; im looking for alittle dirt about their product there and they dont even acknowledge it exists
    LOL so I'm not the only one that doesn't like it! I believe its still in transition from the acquisition. I'd go to a e-retailer to purchase Genomyx products for the time being while the eggheads get the website up to snuff.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!

36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

LOL so I'm not the only one that doesn't like it! I believe its still in transition from the acquisition. I'd go to a e-retailer to purchase Genomyx products for the time being while the eggheads get the website up to snuff.
    Yeah. I just ordered some from another site. I think i figured out what i was confused about; i speculate we are looking at some kind of limited release. The only sites selling it are obscure ones, with no sales from the main site. I encountered this once with a usplabs product called tt750 which i suppose alot of people never heard of. I actually bought some from some onscure site before even nutraplanet had it (and before i got word of an inner circle release.) Anyway, i just ordered some amp citrate. I will experiment with amplified if i like it. Basically, im using it for energy/vigilance. I dont anticipate any change in mood because no nootrpics have any mood effects with me. I could take noopept all day and i wont feel any different.

37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Ive been using 1 cap of LeCheek's Ampitropin for about two weeks now- great energy without the crash like DMAA and haven't noticed any tolerance build up either
    How'd this work out in the end? I picked up a bottle was gonna do 2 caps a day with a stim based fat burner I have on hand.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

I think amp is making me super depressed.. I feel like dog shti ever since starting it 5 days ago. I'm good for like an hour after ingestion, then I feel HORRIBLE w headaches n nausea and extremely introverted.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

39. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I think amp is making me super depressed.. I feel like dog shti ever since starting it 5 days ago. I'm good for like an hour after ingestion, then I feel HORRIBLE w headaches n nausea and extremely introverted.
    Did DMAA ever have that effect on you? What else are you taking with it?

40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  167 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Don't take the chit bro

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Coming Soon: AMP CITRATE!
    By DJBeanPole in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-11-2014, 09:31 PM
  2. ALA, Thoughts & Experiences
    By Biggs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 03:57 PM
  3. Myostat: Your thoughts...
    By Jarconis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 04:02 PM
  4. Your Thoughts And Opinions on Keto Dieting??
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 12:12 AM
  5. Thoughts about mixing your own injectables
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-28-2002, 01:51 AM