AMP citrate thoughts?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Log Opps abound They'll be posted after the holidays.

I can ship my sealed bottle back for a newer one with more AMP?

2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I can ship my sealed bottle back for a newer one with more AMP?
    Thats a good question. May take awhile to get you an answer since its the holidays but I'll check and find out.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Log Opps abound They'll be posted after the holidays.
    Yeahhhhh. My eyes will be peeled!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Thats a good question. May take awhile to get you an answer since its the holidays but I'll check and find out.
    I have posted mine to your home address.

Please send me a new one ASAP.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I have posted mine to your home address.

Please send me a new one ASAP.
    lol. Send me a real PES shirt and you're in business haha
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Razonade huh!?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Razonade huh!?
    That's the one I'd post the profile but I have the outdated one. More info on it here and the "Coming Soon" page I will evnetuall post in the Genomyx section !
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

8. I need to give this stuff a try.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

9. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Well AMP is currently available in EVOL at the moment we are releasing a stand alone version of AC coming in after the new year for those that would rather see its uses with other (non-stim I hope) preworkouts, taking by itself for mental stimulation like Jakey said in his first post on here, etc.

Attachment 94250
    i hope "after the new year" means no later than january 2nd, 2014. big fan of standalone products right here; theyre definatively educational, they allow for easier experiments with tolerance mapping, they never have additional ingredients i wont put into my body, and theyre uncomprimizingly bold enough to warrant a try. let the evolution begin

10. Tried a sample of pure AMP powder myself for curiosity. Couldn't feel anything from it after 2 days. I was taking it with caffeine
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

11. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Tried a sample of pure AMP powder myself for curiosity. Couldn't feel anything from it after 2 days. I was taking it with caffeine
    Yep, after 4 doses for me, and I was only taking it two days per week. I mean the Evol product though. It stacks pretty well with Uncut by AN though.

12. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Tried a sample of pure AMP powder myself for curiosity. Couldn't feel anything from it after 2 days. I was taking it with caffeine
    interesting. what was the dosage?

13. Lgi fully loaded now has amp instead of yohimbine. Just a heads up. Never tried either formula but love my amp in evol. 200mg of amp per scoop of fully loaded. Evol is perfect for me and the razonade flavor and effects are on point!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Lgi fully loaded now has amp instead of yohimbine. Just a heads up. Never tried either formula but love my amp in evol. 200mg of amp per scoop of fully loaded. Evol is perfect for me and the razonade flavor and effects are on point!
    Serious? They swapped the y out of fully loaded already? Man, that was fast...

15. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Serious? They swapped the y out of fully loaded already? Man, that was fast...
    Yep. I think y is such a hit or miss for many so they swapped ASAP. Obviously some people love it... I personally can do without if possible. It's on TSG already.

16. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yep, after 4 doses for me, and I was only taking it two days per week. I mean the Evol product though. It stacks pretty well with Uncut by AN though.
    How did you stack uncut + evol? Might give it a go with preamp + uncut.

17. I was pretty unimpressed with it. Besides, I don't see it lasting long given its very similar in chemical structure to DMAA and it's only alleged natural occurrence is in the aroma of a rare tea called Pouchong Tea.

18. My Evol should arrive any day now, can't wait. If I like it I might try the ampilean or ampitropin for general use.. though I'm wondering if the tolerance (if I experience it as others have) will affect the other products as well. As it is it will probably just be a once a week pwo. Keen just to try it before work as well for mood / focus.

Will try the uncut stack too as I have the international non-yohimbine version.

19. Evol is awesome ordering more razonade as soon as I get my tax return
    The Swole Stoner

20. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    Evol is awesome ordering more razonade as soon as I get my tax return
    Razonade is amazing for me. Good stuff for sure

21. Quote Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
    How did you stack uncut + evol? Might give it a go with preamp + uncut.

I don't remember it's been a while. I did LOVE it stacked with Focus XT however. 1 scoop Evol and two scoops focus xt was great!.

22. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I don't remember it's been a while. I did LOVE it stacked with Focus XT however. 1 scoop Evol and two scoops focus xt was great!.
    Isn't that like 600mg of caffeine? lol.

23. I'll take 5-600mg of caffeine preworkout if its the only stim I'm using
    The Swole Stoner

24. Quote Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
    Isn't that like 600mg of caffeine? lol.

Not sure how much is in the evol. The AMP seems to lessen the effects of the caffeine though.

25. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

Not sure how much is in the evol. The AMP seems to lessen the effects of the caffeine though.
    Eh to each their own I took 2 scoops EVOL tonight and was jazzed up and zoned in!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

26. I haven't tried EVOL, but I did try ampitropin a few times. 1 pill before physical activity was ok, two made me a little queasy. I also noticed a decreased response when taken several days in a row. I plan on trying the basyx amp citrate stacked with focus xt in the a.m., celsius in the pm in a few weeks when I finish my current run of AAv2.

27. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I've noticed the same in my time taking both... Two scoops of PreAMP is around 400mg of caffeine, but it feels like 300. Dampens the effects just enough to take the edge off because 400 is where I'll start clenching my teeth and getting a little jittery.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

28. AMP citrate last a very very long time and it has a very strong stim feel.
    The focus is laser like!
    I never got tolerance either. But I never took it longer than two days though so I suppose I can't really judge

I tried Leecheek - AMP

29. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    AMP citrate last a very very long time and it has a very strong stim feel.
    The focus is laser like!
    I never got tolerance either. But I never took it longer than two days though so I suppose I can't really judge

I tried Leecheek - AMP
    How much did u dose? Also, why only for two days? Was it a free sample?

30. Ive been using 1 cap of LeCheek's Ampitropin for about two weeks now- great energy without the crash like DMAA and haven't noticed any tolerance build up either

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ALA, Thoughts & Experiences
    By Biggs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 05:57 PM
  2. Myostat: Your thoughts...
    By Jarconis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 06:02 PM
  3. Your Thoughts And Opinions on Keto Dieting??
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 02:12 AM
  4. Thoughts about mixing your own injectables
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-28-2002, 03:51 AM