AMP citrate thoughts?

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't find much on it, but from what I read it's supposed to be similar to dmaa, but smoother & without the crash?

Jakey

Awards
I've only tried Evol but it's one nicest stims i've tried - lasts ages (longest acting i've tried - even more than uncut), don't feel overstimmed, mood improvement, mental clarity and focus is excellent (I could easily use it for studying).

For me it doesn't hit hard but I can't say I'm that bothered.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used Genomyx Evol.

Here was my mini review after one sample, posted on BB.com

I tried it today for the first time. Did the hypocritical rep thing of jumping straight in at two scoops even though we advise nobody does that, ever lol.

I had my best workouts on DMAA but the crash killed me. I couldn't use it for morning workouts when I had clients later in the day because I would yawn constantly.

Two scoops, good energy- nowhere near as potent as the first time I used DMAA but comparable for when I take it now.

Zero crash. I trained several hours ago and haven't had a drop in energy all day. I feel baseline and normal.

Taste is very good. Energy is good. Crash isn't there.

Good work Genomyx.
Unfortunately, despite separating my use by several days I already notice a significantly reduced response from it and I have only used it five or six times.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Love it so far. Been using EVOL. Gotta say I'm very impressed. Smooth energy, no crash. Gets me going no matter how tired I am. I wouldn't compare it to 1,3 dim. It's better in the sense that it doesn't make you feel like crap a few hours after consuming it

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Builds tolerance super fast I'm up to 3-3.5 scoops nice stim but not quite dmaa good focus and not much of a crash

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Builds tolerance super fast I'm up to 3-3.5 scoops nice stim but not quite dmaa good focus and not much of a crash
3-3.5 scoops of what product containing AMP? Please do not say evol.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
3 scoops of EVOL? That sounds crazy. I find 2 scoops to be very strong

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
I have a huge stim tolerance I used to be into a whole lot of recreational drugs though

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I have a huge stim tolerance I used to be into a whole lot of recreational drugs though
Do you ever take a "stim break"
?

Helps me out when I'm feeling a strong stimulant tolerance building up

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My tolerance also built up very fast with Evol. By the fourth use it just wasn't as strong, and that's only using it twice per week!.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Do you ever take a "stim break"
?

Helps me out when I'm feeling a strong stimulant tolerance building up
Ive always had a huge stim tolerance even before I got into fitness and supplement use

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
the tolerance build up seems really bad. I hate beta alanine so I was going to try AMPitropin

Jakey

Awards
Feel sorry for those whose tolerance builds up quick on this. I get away with taking it four times a week. Still works well, in fact, took some this morning fasted.

Although stim break after tomorrows workout I think.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well AMP is currently available in EVOL at the moment we are releasing a stand alone version of AC coming in after the new year for those that would rather see its uses with other (non-stim I hope) preworkouts, taking by itself for mental stimulation like Jakey said in his first post on here, etc.

ampcitrate-612x320.png

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious about this ingredient as well. The formula for Lecheek Ampitropin looks pretty good.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A new flavor of EVOL is coming soon and has almost double the amount of AMP in it... and a little bird told me there would be logging opps ;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
A new flavor of EVOL is coming soon and has almost double the amount of AMP in it... and a little bird told me there would be logging opps ;)
More amp would be tight :) HOW soon!!?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NICE. Someone that agrees with my thoughts on the subject :p Thus I always have various preworkouts and stim burners on hand to switch in and out every few days or every other day ;)
I have a caffeine IV.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More amp would be tight :) HOW soon!!?
Santa says it should be out in Q1.

As in the first week of Q1.

As in keep your eyes peeled that first week of January.

Double the AMP. New flavor. What?

:D

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lulz. Hope it's like those morphine drips that has safety measures built in to prevent OD :p
Yea its a PCA pump. Fugger only lets me dose it so often. Damn safeguards.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Santa says it should be out in Q1. As in the first week of Q1. As in keep your eyes peeled that first week of January. Double the AMP. New flavor. What? :D
Dang. Intense! Can't wait till it releases

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can ship my sealed bottle back for a newer one with more AMP?
Thats a good question. May take awhile to get you an answer since its the holidays but I'll check and find out.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats a good question. May take awhile to get you an answer since its the holidays but I'll check and find out.
I have posted mine to your home address.

Please send me a new one ASAP.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have posted mine to your home address.

Please send me a new one ASAP.
lol. Send me a real PES shirt and you're in business haha ;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Razonade huh!?
That's the one ;) I'd post the profile but I have the outdated one. More info on it here and the "Coming Soon" page I will evnetuall post in the Genomyx section !

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to give this stuff a try.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Well AMP is currently available in EVOL at the moment we are releasing a stand alone version of AC coming in after the new year for those that would rather see its uses with other (non-stim I hope) preworkouts, taking by itself for mental stimulation like Jakey said in his first post on here, etc.

View attachment 94250
i hope "after the new year" means no later than january 2nd, 2014. big fan of standalone products right here; theyre definatively educational, they allow for easier experiments with tolerance mapping, they never have additional ingredients i wont put into my body, and theyre uncomprimizingly bold enough to warrant a try. let the evolution begin

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried a sample of pure AMP powder myself for curiosity. Couldn't feel anything from it after 2 days. I was taking it with caffeine

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lgi fully loaded now has amp instead of yohimbine. Just a heads up. Never tried either formula but love my amp in evol. 200mg of amp per scoop of fully loaded. Evol is perfect for me and the razonade flavor and effects are on point!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lgi fully loaded now has amp instead of yohimbine. Just a heads up. Never tried either formula but love my amp in evol. 200mg of amp per scoop of fully loaded. Evol is perfect for me and the razonade flavor and effects are on point!
Serious? They swapped the y out of fully loaded already? Man, that was fast...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Serious? They swapped the y out of fully loaded already? Man, that was fast...
Yep. I think y is such a hit or miss for many so they swapped ASAP. Obviously some people love it... I personally can do without if possible. It's on TSG already.

Myokemist

Awards
I was pretty unimpressed with it. Besides, I don't see it lasting long given its very similar in chemical structure to DMAA and it's only alleged natural occurrence is in the aroma of a rare tea called Pouchong Tea.

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
My Evol should arrive any day now, can't wait. If I like it I might try the ampilean or ampitropin for general use.. though I'm wondering if the tolerance (if I experience it as others have) will affect the other products as well. As it is it will probably just be a once a week pwo. Keen just to try it before work as well for mood / focus.

Will try the uncut stack too as I have the international non-yohimbine version.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Evol is awesome ordering more razonade as soon as I get my tax return
Razonade is amazing for me. Good stuff for sure