Dermacrine question

Smildj

Smildj

Awards
I'm 5 days into dermacrine stacked with d-pol. I seem to be shedding a bit of hair, more so than usual. I previously read that dermacrine is supposed to be easy on the hairline. I'm not prone to mpb, but I previously shed a bit while running 1ad and 4ad stack. My question, should I cut out the dpol and save for pct, could that contribute to the hairless? I planned on running erase and a test booster for pct. I'm 29, my goal for this run was to lean out a bit before vacation. Any advice would be appreciated.

Smildj

Smildj

Awards
I ran the AMS 1ad/4ad stack this time last year. I had some mild hair loss while on it, so I was reluctant to run another DHEA compound. I guess my question is if using dpol in conjunction with dermacrine can increase hair related sides or am I being paranoid? Sorry for the confusion.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
You don't need a PCT for Dermacrine/D Pol

How long ago did you do the 1,4ad?
He probably reads the anabolic section on this board where numerous posters recommend a PCT for high dose topical DHEA....I know it sounds crazy, but it happened several times and I had to put a stop to it and say NO!!!! :D

Reactions: mw1
AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I ran the AMS 1ad/4ad stack this time last year. I had some mild hair loss while on it, so I was reluctant to run another DHEA compound. I guess my question is if using dpol in conjunction with dermacrine can increase hair related sides or am I being paranoid? Sorry for the confusion.
You are probably being paranoid since DHEA converts to androstendione, then to testosterone, from there it seems to prefer to convert to estrogen via aromatase, not DHT via 5ar. That is not to say some of that test is not converting to DHT though.....you can't say for sure, but you need to assess the situation and ask yourself if you are REALLY shedding more hair than usual, minus the paranoia factor of course :D

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How'd you end up? Did you continue losing hair? I myself have never heard of hair loss while on Dermacrine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You are probably being paranoid since DHEA converts to androstendione, then to testosterone, from there it seems to prefer to convert to estrogen via aromatase, not DHT via 5ar. That is not to say some of that test is not converting to DHT though.....you can't say for sure, but you need to assess the situation and ask yourself if you are REALLY shedding more hair than usual, minus the paranoia factor of course :D
also....and this is huge!!! dermacrine is not JUST dhea, it also contains pregnenolone which among other things was added to balance and control conversion to dht.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How'd you end up? Did you continue losing hair? I myself have never heard of hair loss while on Dermacrine.
I wonder this as well. I've never even really heard of this being an issue with dermacrine...