Forskolin 95 discontinued?
- 01-01-2014, 03:38 PM
Yes, this study on body composition was the basis on a 12 week suggestion.
Forskolin was shown to elicit favorable changes in body composition by significantly decreasing body fat percentage (BF%) and fat mass (FM) as determined by DXA compared with the placebo group (p < or = 0.05). Additionally, forskolin administration resulted in a change in bone mass for the 12-week trial compared with the placebo group (p < or = 0.05). There was a trend toward a significant increase for lean body mass in the forskolin group compared with the placebo group (p = 0.097). Serum free testosterone levels were significantly increased in the forskolin group compared with the placebo group (p < or = 0.05). The actual change in serum total testosterone concentration was not significantly different among groups, but it increased 16.77 +/- 33.77% in the forskolin group compared with a decrease of 1.08 +/- 18.35% in the placebo group.PES Representative
- 01-01-2014, 03:57 PM
- 01-02-2014, 04:23 PM
01-02-2014, 04:26 PM
01-02-2014, 05:00 PM
01-02-2014, 05:34 PM
01-02-2014, 06:13 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By nattydisaster in forum Analyzed SupplementsReplies: 177Last Post: 03-26-2014, 12:12 PM
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2012, 03:28 PM
- By Rodja in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-28-2012, 05:27 PM
- By dollar662 in forum Analyzed SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-10-2012, 11:18 PM
- By NegativeCreep in forum NutraplanetReplies: 18Last Post: 04-09-2008, 07:43 AM