Forskolin 95 discontinued?

usernamee

Awards
Read that somewhere a week or so back but haven't found anything after. If so, why?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just hard to come by.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I saw the title of this thread and i dont know if I've ever clicked a thread with such anger before.

Thank you AS for not doing this. And Usernameee, stop scaring people lol.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Should be back in stock soon

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I have about 2 weeks worth left in my arsenal. Need F95 NOW! LOL!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As others mentioned it is just out of stock. This is directly from Natty and was posted yesterday:
2 weeks -- got more in the making

Everyone just gobbles up F-95 when it is in stock. Probably because they are like me and buy huge amounts all at once. :eek:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AS wouldn't do that. Too many angry members on AM for the rep team to take care if.
lol, this is true.

See exhibit A, below.

I saw the title of this thread and i dont know if I've ever clicked a thread with such anger before.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I wish they made a bigger bottle u need two for a months supply @4 a day. Wtf.

mpd556

mpd556

Awards
I just ordered some on eBay today! Will need two more bottles for my cycle though!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This, my heart skipped a beat when I sAw the title. Jeez dude.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought 100 mg was common no?
For some yes.

Recommended dose is 50mg a day. Some see better results at higher doses.

But there are plenty of supplements that people go over the recommended dose and that's why the bottle doesn't last as long.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
I take 150mg of Primaforce 20% extract... 150mg of 95% is not gonna happend.. 75mg is more then enough from 95%?
Will I see a difference between 150mg 20% and 75mg 95% ?
thanks

Joe_P

Awards
I take 150mg of Primaforce 20% extract... 150mg of 95% is not gonna happend.. 75mg is more then enough from 95%?
thanks
why is 75mg "more than enough" if you are taking 150mg active of primaforce. I would expect to see the same results on 150mg of primaforce as I would on 150mg of 95. Nothing I have seen written anywhere makes me thing the higher extracts are better, just less stomach problems because you are taking less with the higher extract. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
If the actives are what's "active" the net actives should be the same 50mg ='s 50 mg ya know?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks
You only take 37mg of Foskolin right now....so....yea. Thats not very much at all

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
why is 75mg "more than enough" if you are taking 150mg active of primaforce. I would expect to see the same results on 150mg of primaforce as I would on 150mg of 95. Nothing I have seen written anywhere makes me thing the higher extracts are better, just less stomach problems because you are taking less with the higher extract. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.
gonna get too expensive if going higher :\

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is known for GI side effects especially when using larger doses.

The higher purity product allows you to intake less coleus forskohlii overall to help mitigate these issues. :)

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
For some yes. Recommended dose is 50mg a day. Some see better results at higher doses. But there are plenty of supplements that people go over the recommended dose and that's why the bottle doesn't last as long.
I remember a write up by coop. High doses has diminishing returns. That is why I stay below 100mg a day.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember a write up by coop. High doses has diminishing returns. That is why I stay below 100mg a day.
I believe he said that was up until 150 mg. 75-100mg is the sweet spot for cost/bottle to effect IMO.

Shin

Shin

Awards
Had issues with a 20% extract for a fee days and now it has completely subsided even on a empty stomach for 2hrs

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Had issues with a 20% extract for a fee days and now it has completely subsided even on a empty stomach for 2hrs
Are you still taking the 20% extract or did you mean you switched to Forskolin 95?

Shin

Shin

Awards
Are you still taking the 20% extract or did you mean you switched to Forskolin 95?
I'm still using 20% extract 100-150 mg of forskolin per day...

I'm waiting on my order of fs-95... I have 4 bottles in transit since the beginning of Dec, dunno what differences to expect from it tbh.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm still using 20% extract 100-150 mg of forskolin per day...

I'm waiting on my order of fs-95... I have 4 bottles in transit since the beginning of Dec, dunno what differences to expect from it tbh.
My stomach knows the difference in extracts. I still start slow with Forskolin 95, I like it between 50-75 mg, other prefer 100mg.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
sorry no, 150mg active, 250mg in each cap so 750mg.
How was your Primaforce run? I used 100mg active a day for a month and really didn't notice much. I'm assuming since I only ran it for a month that it wasn't long enough.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
How was your Primaforce run? I used 100mg active a day for a month and really didn't notice much. I'm assuming since I only ran it for a month that it wasn't long enough.
Yeah, it's recommended that you run Forskolin for 12 weeks....

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's recommended that you run Forskolin for 12 weeks....
That was my original intention. Both the 95% and 20% products have been out of stock where I order my supps. It's gotten super popular so it's hard to find any right now.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, this study on body composition was the basis on a 12 week suggestion.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

RESULTS:

Forskolin was shown to elicit favorable changes in body composition by significantly decreasing body fat percentage (BF%) and fat mass (FM) as determined by DXA compared with the placebo group (p < or = 0.05). Additionally, forskolin administration resulted in a change in bone mass for the 12-week trial compared with the placebo group (p < or = 0.05). There was a trend toward a significant increase for lean body mass in the forskolin group compared with the placebo group (p = 0.097). Serum free testosterone levels were significantly increased in the forskolin group compared with the placebo group (p < or = 0.05). The actual change in serum total testosterone concentration was not significantly different among groups, but it increased 16.77 +/- 33.77% in the forskolin group compared with a decrease of 1.08 +/- 18.35% in the placebo group.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
That was my original intention. Both the 95% and 20% products have been out of stock where I order my supps. It's gotten super popular so it's hard to find any right now.
Yeah, tell me about it. Doesn't stay in stock that long these days. Although, you could use Nimbus Reform which has the 95% extract in it at 25mg per pill. I was thinking about doing that myself but will wait another week or two to see if it's in stock.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
I have been on 20% for like.. hmm 8 weeks soon.. I have leaned out a bit but my diet is pretty solid I think so not sure how big part forskolin has in it.
Have like 2-3 weeks left then Im gonna switch to 95%. First 2 weeks I think I gave the toilet like 3-4 visit a day :D

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have been on 20% for like.. hmm 8 weeks soon.. I have leaned out a bit but my diet is pretty solid I think so not sure how big part forskolin has in it.
Have like 2-3 weeks left then Im gonna switch to 95%. First 2 weeks I think I gave the toilet like 3-4 visit a day :D
I bet the "toilet" issues will be non-existent with the 95% extract.