RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so here's how it went down

Legs for 45 min

Then met up with a buddy who had both aminoIV and snickerdoodle

I slammed a scoop of snickerdoodle.

That was amazing. Flavor system on point. No farts. This was good BC I rarely have protein powders

Then realizing I had to cut my workout short I jacked some of his aminoIV for the day

I drank a scoop. Went to the gym and was talking to the girls at the front. Who stole my shaker and drank the rest!

So I add another scoop. Do some legs. Again. Finish the workout (with a new front squat pr) and the girls bug me for more aminoIV. Which I was very OK with BC they were sexy as ****.

So they loved the cherry limeade flavor as well

HOWEVER this is not cherrylimeade. It taste like ****ing rainbow ices which in my opinion is much better lol

Good endurance

Nasty leg pumps

PR

On the second session of a leg workout

Success.
Nice work guys

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The combination of whey and casein will diminish GI issues for a long of people. I for one, get a ton of distress of I take 40-50 grams of straight isolate. Hate it. When I take 2 scoops of Select it is a much different story

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it bad that some part of me was afraid you combined the two together (what would that taste like :eek:)?

Nice to hear that though. AminoIV is amazing stuff and I honestly haven't used protein powders for several months until Select was dropped! :cool:

Reactions: mw1
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it bad that some part of me was afraid you combined the two together (what would that taste like :eek:)? Nice to hear that though. AminoIV is amazing stuff and I honestly haven't used protein powders for several months until Select was dropped! :cool:
I thought the same thing when I read the title lol.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
The combination of whey and casein will diminish GI issues for a long of people. I for one, get a ton of distress of I take 40-50 grams of straight isolate. Hate it. When I take 2 scoops of Select it is a much different story
Unfortunately i blew my supplement budget for pretty much the rest of the year on black friday deals and missed the insider release. Any idea if and when we might see an intro sale at np?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job man

Yea 30g isolate tears me up horribly

Generally leucine peptides do as well

But I think it's only when in combination with forskolin which after taking only after an overnight fast and 3 hours before my food do I find no issues

I should have done 2 scoops. Tastes so good

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
not bad considering forksolin can also irriate the gi tract, not bad at all.....

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately i blew my supplement budget for pretty much the rest of the year on black friday deals and missed the insider release. Any idea if and when we might see an intro sale at np?
I basically did the same thing but I didn't miss the insider. I bought everything I needed for the first ~24 weeks of the new year, except the new ABE of course. I might add the new EP if it's easier on the joints but the cissus I got should combat that issue I guess.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Legs for 45 min

That was amazing. Flavor system on point. No farts. This was good BC I rarely have protein powders

Then realizing I had to cut my workout short I jacked some of his aminoIV for the day

I drank a scoop. Went to the gym and was talking to the girls at the front. Who stole my shaker and drank the rest!

So I add another scoop. Do some legs. Again. Finish the workout (with a new front squat pr) and the girls bug me for more aminoIV. Which I was very OK with BC they were sexy as ****.

HOWEVER this is not cherrylimeade. It taste like ****ing rainbow ices which in my opinion is much better lol

Good endurance

Nasty leg pumps

PR

Success.
Nice work guys
I read all this and the take home message was 'sexy ladies love Amino IV' lol.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That strange cause for myself I never have any GI issues with Isolates as I can with others(blends,etc)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Glad to see someone has noticed the increased pumps with Amino IV. Verbascoside ftw!

Indeed, reducing gastric emptying time can help with those who can't tolerate too much milk protein at once. As for milk sugars, lactase has ya covered

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cause I never have gi issues with Isolates
why is that strange if others have issues with Isolates, just because you do, that is strange? What you eat makes others ****? Are you even human? Have you been created differently that what happens in you always happens in others?

Drug companies shouldn't need trials in cross populations. They should just recruit you...you are going to be rich!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see someone has noticed the increased pumps with Amino IV. Verbascoside ftw!

Indeed, reducing gastric emptying time can help with those who can't tolerate too much milk protein at once. As for milk sugars, lactase has ya covered
I didn't see lactase on the label of snickerdoodle FYI

Even still I was fine

Yea verbascoside was good to go homie

Will be my Goto intra. But I have a ton of aminos so I'm mixing 1 scoop with 1 scoop of others

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why is that strange if others have issues with Isolates, just because you do, that is strange? What you eat makes others ****? Are you even human? Have you been created differently that what happens in you always happens in others?

Drug companies shouldn't need trials in cross populations. They should just recruit you...you are going to be rich!
Its strange Icause I PERSONALLY have the opposite effect you stupid f×ck...but now I realize that the whole point of the prior statements are just to throw suspicion on Isolates and promote theirs as superior

Just when I thought PES was a scienced based company your presence leads me to believe its more pink magic

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its strange Icause I PERSONALLY have the opposite effect you stupid f×ck...but now I realize that the whole point of the prior statements are just to throw suspicion on Isolates and promote theirs as superior

Just when I thought PES was a scienced based company your presence leads me to believe its more pink magic
Very kind coming from an industry snitch and known gossip.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Snickerdoodle cookies!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

Legs for 45 min

Good endurance

Nasty leg pumps

PR

Success.
Nice work guys
What a nice friend to share a scoop of snickerdoodle with you.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What a nice friend to share a scoop of snickerdoodle with you.
Yea for sure. Nice to get to see friends when you don't have a lot of free time.

But Super Bowl is around the corner. So that's generally when I see everyone.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so here's how it went down Legs for 45 min Then met up with a buddy who had both aminoIV and snickerdoodle I slammed a scoop of snickerdoodle. That was amazing. Flavor system on point. No farts. This was good BC I rarely have protein powders Then realizing I had to cut my workout short I jacked some of his aminoIV for the day I drank a scoop. Went to the gym and was talking to the girls at the front. Who stole my shaker and drank the rest! So I add another scoop. Do some legs. Again. Finish the workout (with a new front squat pr) and the girls bug me for more aminoIV. Which I was very OK with BC they were sexy as ****. So they loved the cherry limeade flavor as well HOWEVER this is not cherrylimeade. It taste like ****ing rainbow ices which in my opinion is much better lol Good endurance Nasty leg pumps PR On the second session of a leg workout Success. Nice work guys
Sounds like amino IV is a good wing man! :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The best!
I thought I may have been getting extra looks lately in the gym. My wife has been overly jealous as well. It is all making sense now.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I came here for the mix of snickerdoodle select protein and Amino IV.

I left disappointed.

I think you're obligated to do that as punishment for your misleading thread title.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I came here for the mix of snickerdoodle select protein and Amino IV.

I left disappointed.

I think you're obligated to do that as punishment for your misleading thread title.
Considering how many people thought this...I think that is the only logical course of action for OP. ;)

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Came in bracing myself for the horrors of mixing Amino IV with Select, left relieved that this was not the case.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Came in bracing myself for the horrors of mixing Amino IV with Select, left relieved that this was not the case.
Maybe not the snickerdoodle, but I'm still hoping that somebody combines the two in the baking threads. The Blueberry Blast has potential at least as an icing :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Maybe not the snickerdoodle, but I'm still hoping that somebody combines the two in the baking threads. The Blueberry Blast has potential at least as an icing :)
I have made the AminoIV into both Jello and my whipped topping recipe, the latter of which would go well on pastries.

Blueberry AminoIV whipping on blueberry cheesecake.
I will add some on my next batch to try lol

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have made the AminoIV into both Jello and my whipped topping recipe, the latter of which would go well on pastries.

Blueberry AminoIV whipping on blueberry cheesecake.
I will add some on my next batch to try lol
Those all sound amazing! If you can somehow make intra-workout blueberry donuts, I will start a new religion based on you.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Those all sound amazing! If you can somehow make intra-workout blueberry donuts, I will start a new religion based on you.
Haha if I get a donut mould I will attempt

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha if I get a donut mould I will attempt
What about a pre workout chocolate bar with cocoa extracted to anandamide with arachadonic acid and raspberry ketones

That **** would be amazing!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What about a pre workout chocolate bar with cocoa extracted to anandamide with arachadonic acid and raspberry ketones

That **** would be amazing!
Lol out of my league there. But yes it would

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Intra-workout blueberry amino donuts? This is really thinking outside the box!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just finished a workout session. Took the new PES preworkout before, and then Amino IV, and SELECT protein. Now time to watch some football

Solid Sunday

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just finished a workout session. Took the new PES preworkout before, and then Amino IV, and SELECT protein. Now time to watch some football Solid Sunday
I'll take some of dat der new preworkout :D.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Just finished a workout session. Took the new PES preworkout before, and then Amino IV, and SELECT protein. Now time to watch some football

Solid Sunday
Teaser......and out