Any supplements for tendons?

  1. Any supplements for tendons?


    I was wondering if there are any good supplements that would help with my plantar fasciitis? I have done all the doctors wanted me to do but my lady step is orthotics. I dont want to resort to that.


  2. Ot should say last step....stupid phone

  3. Quote Originally Posted by bgaunt769 View Post
    I was wondering if there are any good supplements that would help with my plantar fasciitis? I have done all the doctors wanted me to do but my lady step is orthotics. I dont want to resort to that.

    For your situation Epharm joint Force should provide some relief
    How long have you had it?

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    •   
       


  4. I have had it for at least 6 months. They prescribed me vimovo but I dont wanna go that route.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    For your situation Epharm joint Force should provide some relief
    How long have you had it?
    This and then peptides would be 2nd option ghrp-2 cjs1295 fixed my bunnies tendinitis...
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  6. I don't know if I wanna go the peptide route yet but I have taken flexible and joint help. Is there anything else that would be helpful?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bgaunt769 View Post
    I don't know if I wanna go the peptide route yet but I have taken flexible and joint help. Is there anything else that would be helpful?
    Supplement wise , no there is not much that will help for plantar fasciitis. Did you get one of those strap/socks to help stretch it?

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  8. They said it will take rest as I can't do that because I work on my feet all day. I thought the joint help would work but it didn't. I just don't wanna kill my insides with aleve. Two does the trick every day.

  9. http://thesock.com/works
    You may want to look into one of these. Its not comfortable to wear to sleep but it works

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  10. I've got it to bro. And I know people say Nike shox are bad for your feet but they help me alot
    The Swole Stoner

  11. Thanks for tge help I will try the socks
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Supplements for tendon and ligament elasticity?
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-07-2014, 11:24 PM
  2. supplement for tendon inflamation?
    By amarula in forum Supplements
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 04:14 PM
  3. Any supplement for retaining water?
    By Killler in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 10:42 PM
  4. Any supplements for fluidity of motion?
    By Agee in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 07:34 PM
  5. Anyone use any supplements for vision? (that work)
    By Rage (SoCal) in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 07:07 AM
Log in
Log in