Any supplements for tendons?

bgaunt769

Awards
I was wondering if there are any good supplements that would help with my plantar fasciitis? I have done all the doctors wanted me to do but my lady step is orthotics. I dont want to resort to that.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering if there are any good supplements that would help with my plantar fasciitis? I have done all the doctors wanted me to do but my lady step is orthotics. I dont want to resort to that.

For your situation Epharm joint Force should provide some relief
How long have you had it?

bgaunt769

Awards
I have had it for at least 6 months. They prescribed me vimovo but I dont wanna go that route.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
For your situation Epharm joint Force should provide some relief
How long have you had it?
This and then peptides would be 2nd option ghrp-2 cjs1295 fixed my bunnies tendinitis...

bgaunt769

Awards
I don't know if I wanna go the peptide route yet but I have taken flexible and joint help. Is there anything else that would be helpful?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know if I wanna go the peptide route yet but I have taken flexible and joint help. Is there anything else that would be helpful?
Supplement wise , no there is not much that will help for plantar fasciitis. Did you get one of those strap/socks to help stretch it?

bgaunt769

Awards
They said it will take rest as I can't do that because I work on my feet all day. I thought the joint help would work but it didn't. I just don't wanna kill my insides with aleve. Two does the trick every day.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
I've got it to bro. And I know people say Nike shox are bad for your feet but they help me alot