Any supplements for tendons?
- 12-17-2013, 05:10 PM
- 12-17-2013, 05:11 PM
- 12-17-2013, 05:23 PM
12-17-2013, 05:40 PM
I have had it for at least 6 months. They prescribed me vimovo but I dont wanna go that route.
12-17-2013, 05:49 PM
12-17-2013, 05:55 PM
I don't know if I wanna go the peptide route yet but I have taken flexible and joint help. Is there anything else that would be helpful?
12-17-2013, 06:33 PM
12-17-2013, 07:49 PM
They said it will take rest as I can't do that because I work on my feet all day. I thought the joint help would work but it didn't. I just don't wanna kill my insides with aleve. Two does the trick every day.
12-17-2013, 08:22 PM
You may want to look into one of these. Its not comfortable to wear to sleep but it works
12-17-2013, 10:02 PM
I've got it to bro. And I know people say Nike shox are bad for your feet but they help me alot
The Swole Stoner
12-18-2013, 05:38 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mr.50 in forum SupplementsReplies: 32Last Post: 07-07-2014, 10:24 PM
- By amarula in forum SupplementsReplies: 80Last Post: 02-21-2013, 03:14 PM
- By Killler in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 10-21-2012, 09:42 PM
- By Agee in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 10Last Post: 03-01-2011, 06:34 PM
- By Rage (SoCal) in forum SupplementsReplies: 35Last Post: 07-02-2008, 06:07 AM