test booster in pct?

johnnybeegood

Banned
Awards
beneficial, or a waste of money? i already have clomiphene, formasurge, and have some agmatine, cissus, and creatine mono i could throw in. this is pct for 7 weeks of trestobol a 40-60 mgs. am probably gonna bridge with xi-kt as well.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could see DAA and something that increases free test being beneficial. (DAA has a positive effect on LH)

Formasurge itself should also help increase total test production by itself, so really it's up to you.

johnnybeegood

Banned
Awards
DAA gave me some gi distress last time. was thinking maybe adding some fenugreek and/or horny goat weed. or maybe just dosing the daa with baking soda. honestly wondering if any of it would even make a difference tho.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
endosurge, free test both increase free testosterone if you wanted to go that route.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA gave me some gi distress last time. was thinking maybe adding some fenugreek and/or horny goat weed. or maybe just dosing the daa with baking soda. honestly wondering if any of it would even make a difference tho.
DAA has been shown multiple times to increase LH and total T. When it gave you GI distress were you using Na-DAA?

It also helps to take it with food, split throughout the day to minimize GI distress.

It isn't necessary, but I would consider it to be beneficial.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
endosurge is definitely one i would consider based on its ingredient profile.
I think it's a great product if your looking for something to lower prolactin, increase libido, and lower SHBG (and ultimately increase Free T).
i don't remember what kind i was using, tbh. it was in capsules, that's all i know. it might have been free test
I don't think Free Test has any DAA in it. (if its the same product I'm thinking of).

I would personally add DAA to any PCT, but like I said, you will probably be fine without it.

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
DAA
Product containing fadogia (personally like pro max)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it's a great product if your looking for something to lower prolactin, increase libido, and lower SHBG (and ultimately increase Free T).

I don't think Free Test has any DAA in it. (if its the same product I'm thinking of).

I would personally add DAA to any PCT, but like I said, you will probably be fine without it.
no, it doesnt. it has the same active of Erase but more of it.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, it doesnt. it has the same active of Erase but more of it.
I assumed you were talking about AN Free Test (I've used it before), but I wasn't sure if there wasn't another product called Free Test out there lol.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I assumed you were talking about AN Free Test (I've used it before), but I wasn't sure if there wasn't another product called Free Test out there lol.
oh no clue. i was referring to AppNut

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go with DAA as well. Best bang for your buck IMO.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We've had a few users on another board use Alphamax as part of PCT with great results. A strong natty test booster with Armistane included, it'll treat ya right!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAA in pct is the only time it's useful, cheap too.....but you want something with fadogia in it, I'd recommend tropinol xp, plus you get other benefits such as potassium nitrates for performance boost that you'll need during pct

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We've had a few users on another board use Alphamax as part of PCT with great results. A strong natty test booster with Armistane included, it'll treat ya right!
Alphamax is def an all in one for PCT!

We have the Divnail + L-Dopa for increased Total and Free Testosterone
Arimistane to control Estrogen and Cortisol
L-Dopa + B6 to control Prolactin
Forskolin 95 to help preserve lean mass and burn fat
Vitamin D3 and Zinc for natural testosterone support!

And everything is dosed perfectly, completely open label!