PES enhance vs DS craze

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
So since craze has been banned and is no longer available I'm trying different pre workouts to see what would be comparable in terms of energy and focus. I was looking to try PES enhanced since I have heard alot of good things about it and that the energy and focus factor is great. Now for those of you who have tried enhanced how would it stack up against craze for the energy and focus factor ? Thanks.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Better get some now, I believe pes stopped production of enhanced.

I personally liked enhanced better than craze, the new craze..not the og craze. The og craze was phenomenal.

Enhanced provides amazing focus and energy along with a killer pump. Enhanced is the closest thing I have come by that even compares to the original craze.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Mesomorph has amazing focus. Been using it sense craze got pulled. Heard good things about uncut. Going to give it a try soon.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure I'd buy anything from APS right now, given that their parent company just got raided by the FDA.

Also, you can't really compare actual legal supplements (Enhanced) to supplements (Craze) that contain illicit ingredients ;)

Younglifter16

Awards
I prefer alphamine over enhanced. Try app uncut too if you want good focus, or throw in some DMAA with whatever pre workout you use if you're a fan of it.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 scoop enhanced + 1 scoop OG Jack3d is my favorite combo

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Bump. So I just finally received my PES enhanced in the mail yesterday. For pre workout today I skipped to using 2 scoops of enhanced and 1 pro supps DPNX thermogenic pill. It by far gave me the best never ending focus and energy I have ever felt from any pre workout supp I have ever tried. This is coming from a HIGH tolarance stim freak guy who took craze for 2 years straight doing 3 scoops a serving.
Enhanced + DPNX = best pre workout ever ! Highly recommend it !

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Bump. So I just finally received my PES enhanced in the mail yesterday. For pre workout today I skipped to using 2 scoops of enhanced and 1 pro supps DPNX thermogenic pill. It by far gave me the best never ending focus and energy I have ever felt from any pre workout supp I have ever tried. This is coming from a HIGH tolarance stim freak guy who took craze for 2 years straight doing 3 scoops a serving.
Enhanced + DPNX = best pre workout ever ! Highly recommend it !
Enhanced by itself is awesome. Iv only stacked it one time..1 scoop enhanced plus 1 bronkaid...that was wayyyyyy to strong.
I recently picked up genomyx EVOL, it's legit! The amp citrate is one hell of a stim. You might wanna try it next

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Enhanced > Craze IMO. Can't wait to try the new formulation PES is working on putting out :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The strength of the stimulant blend is very strong especially considering the relatively low dose of caffeine we use.

I have read so many reviews where people saw the blend, dosed at two scoops and said it was too much.

My favourite thing about Enhanced is that I get more energy from two scoops than I do from products with 400mg straight caffeine. If I take a few weeks off from it it hits me as hard as it did the first time whereas products like DMAA never feel the same as they do the first time.

I will be sad to see it go.

Dr.JJ

Awards
Interested

SO why did it get pulled? and has the new one been released yet?

I stocked up on Craze when it got banned and am down to my last 1.5 tubs. I am going to finish one and then try something else before returning to my last Tub of Craze. I am debating between the new on the field Myokem Nitramine or PES Advanced.

I am very stim sensitive. I ony do 1 full scoop of anything toward the last 10 serving of a any container. I try to keep my tolerance down on purpose to keep me motivated to motivate myself and not just the supplements. I have mesomorph coming in the mail too. The methyl in it, form my previous experiences with it, I know will work but I'd like to try something that really invested in a focus and or mood.

The focus for me always translates to a better attention to technique and therefore better pumps, time invested and overall workouts.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I've always wondered what happened to enhanced and wether they're making a new version

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We will be releasing a new pre workout at some point, yes. :)

Dr.JJ

Awards
Are you referring to it being better than craze focus wise? or in which areas?

Dr.JJ

Awards
We will be releasing a new pre workout at some point, yes. :)
newegg.com still has
health desighn.com still has some of the original batch. Any word on what the new recipe will look like? I'm wondering if this is going to be released with added stims so I can purchase the original istead.
THNKS!

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
The only reason Craze was any good was because of the adulterated ingredients other than that it was a prop blend, who knows how it was dosed if at all.