What are the latest goodies?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been out of action for a while, esp in the buying supplements game.

What should I be looking to try? What is coming out? I'm very keen to do an order SOON.

Anything to do with lean bulking, or cutting.

Let's hear it! Thanks.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Some "New" products that you should give a try:

High Volume - really solid non-stim/pump product ie 5g Citrulline, 1g Agmatine, Glycerol

AlphaMax - Test booster Performax just launched, contains 1.4g 3,4-Divanil, 300mg L-Dopa, 75mg Arimistane, 50mg 95% Forskolin, Vit D, ZMA

ANS Diablo - New powdered fat burner ive really enjoyed, clean energy, good thermo effect!

i haven't tried a lot of stuff recently but from i have tried these are the ones that stuck out!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Potassium Nitrate seems to be everyones favorite new pump product

Intimidate SRT is sort of "new" but better than DAA and enchanced sleep and recomp effects

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
High Volume is an awesome stim free pre-workout as noted above. Haven't much for negatives - comparable to Hemavol.

We recently released our nutrient partitioner, GlycoPhase. You can check out some of the products highlights in the nutraplanet store, or go check out my promo in the company promo section. Great for any goal. Impressive price point as well.

PES has released a comprehensive EAA product + a brand new protein powder.

Genomyx put out Evol within the last 4-6 weeks. May be worth checking into.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

What should I be looking to try? What is coming out? I'm very keen to do an order SOON.

Let's hear it! Thanks.
Lean Bulk:
Anabeta Elite
OR
Forskolin - 95 + Anabeta
Erase
Endosurge Turbo
Formasurge
IGF 2
X Gels (ArA made my SNS)
DAA

Cutting
Forskolin -95
DCP 2.0
Alphamine
Formasurge
Erase/Erase Pro

These are just to name a few that are popular right now.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Out of the products I have yet to try but look good.

I force potassium nitrate
Athletx High volume
Genomyx Evol

Out of products I have used.

MassFX black
Natadrol
Supersize
Gameday
Stimul8
Stimulant-X
UltraReps
Glycobol
Litup
Ragnorok
RPM
Drive

I could probably name more but wont bore everyone.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
-PF3 like nothing else you've probably ever tried in terms of recovery.
-Gameday (Tigers Blood especially) is a solid, reliable, pre work out.
-Uncut is an awesome capped, very convenient, pre that was recently released by AppNut.
-Forskolin 95 great for any stage (cut, bulk or recomp).
-Glycophase as a GDA
-Abyss Unparalled as a sleep aid.

Other than that I don't supposed I've tried a lot of other stuff as of late. I've got a trial tub of White Flood Reborn and Superdrive that I'm looking forward to trying out eventually.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome guys, really thankful for all the replies. I will def look into all these products.

Should we ask Coops what's worth buying? Ha ha.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
-PF3 like nothing else you've probably ever tried in terms of recovery. -Gameday (Tigers Blood especially) is a solid, reliable, pre work out. -Uncut is an awesome capped, very convenient, pre that was recently released by AppNut. -Forskolin 95 great for any stage (cut, bulk or recomp). -Glycophase as a GDA -Abyss Unparalled as a sleep aid. Other than that I don't supposed I've tried a lot of other stuff as of late. I've got a trial tub of White Flood Reborn and Superdrive that I'm looking forward to trying out eventually.
What are your thoughts on Uncut? Seems to be popular with people who also have no affiliation which means it is probably good...

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What are your thoughts on Uncut? Seems to be popular with people who also have no affiliation which means it is probably good...
It's one of the most popular for capped pre workouts.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Uncut at 1 cap is very effective. I find I can stack it with other stimed PWOs for even more high energy workouts.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like high volume alot, great pump product.
Currently running Alphamax with the new Alphamine (rasberry lemonade) and am really enjoying that combo.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like high volume alot, great pump product.
Currently running Alphamax with the new Alphamine (rasberry lemonade) and am really enjoying that combo.
Alphamax and Alphamine Sick combo!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
havent tried Uncut yet, but seems to be very effective from the reviews I have read. I am a big fan of most AppNut products.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some "New" products that you should give a try:

High Volume - really solid non-stim/pump product ie 5g Citrulline, 1g Agmatine, Glycerol

AlphaMax - Test booster Performax just launched, contains 1.4g 3,4-Divanil, 300mg L-Dopa, 75mg Arimistane, 50mg 95% Forskolin, Vit D, ZMA

ANS Diablo - New powdered fat burner ive really enjoyed, clean energy, good thermo effect!

i haven't tried a lot of stuff recently but from i have tried these are the ones that stuck out!

Thanks! seems like more people are starting to notice Diablo, the thermo effects are wicked, I still can't get over the taste of the Lime, awesome.

Have you had a chance to try Ritual yet? if not let me know and I'll get a sample over to you :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Let's hear it! Thanks.
2 new products that are a must check :D

Rituall & Diablo protocol.jpg

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
I just got a free tub of nutracores anabolic flood must say I'm impressed so far been sippin intra the past few workouts

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
AlphaMax

New Erase Pro, Amino IV, PES Select Protein

Iron Legion 11-KT

Uncut

Abyss Unparalleled

High Volume

Evomuse has released a whole new lineup

Burn24

ANSI Cheesecake Bars, Krave Bars, Chef Robert Irvine FitCrunch Bars

Cellucor Cor-Fetti Whey

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
AlphaMax

Iron Legion 11-KT

Uncut

Abyss Unparalleled

High Volume

Burn24

Cellucor Cor-Fetti Whey
And this is one reason why I like Cyrus. He has a myriad of Supps listed there not hammering his own. Honesty!!!

bdybldnaam

Awards
And this is one reason why I like Cyrus. He has a myriad of Supps listed there not hammering his own. Honesty!!!
Can't really find any info regarding Metabolic Powder availability in Europe.. will it be available in Europe at some point?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Can't really find any info regarding Metabolic Powder availability in Europe.. will it be available in Europe at some point?
I'll ask. Nutra at the moment. It's cheap as chips here.

PM me with any questions bud ;)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Haha thank you. I basically just thought: if I had the money, what would I invest in? And these popped in my head.

EBF would of course be on the list (recompadrol and metabolic powder) if they were new on the block. That you guys made a formula like recompadrol so long ago and it's still a top 3 GDA is incredible

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Haha thank you. I basically just thought: if I had the money, what would I invest in? And these popped in my head. EBF would of course be on the list (recompadrol and metabolic powder) if they were new on the block. That you guys made a formula like recompadrol so long ago and it's still a top 3 GDA is incredible
Anything that withstands the test of time and is still recommended in nearly every GDA thread... EBF dun did good.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AlphaMax

Iron Legion 11-KT

Uncut

Abyss Unparalleled

High Volume

Burn24

Cellucor Cor-Fetti Whey
Thanks for the alphamax love coop! I listed high volume earlier and definitely agree on the burn 24, krave bars, and am looking to pick up some select protein and amino IV soon!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AlphaMax New Erase Pro, Amino IV, PES Select Protein Iron Legion 11-KT Uncut Abyss Unparalleled High Volume Evomuse has released a whole new lineup Burn24 ANSI Cheesecake Bars, Krave Bars, Chef Robert Irvine FitCrunch Bars Cellucor Cor-Fetti Whey
Thoughts on IL 11-KT? I know you said you were going to start that..

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Potassium Nitrate + Hemavol is a great pump and preWO combo

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome, awesome recomp effects
Nice. I still have 2 bottles of Prototype 11-KT I should use first but good to know this product is worth it and being made by a good company like Iron Legion.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just picked up a bottle of Potassium Nitrate! I still gotta give it a try sometime this week.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Haha thank you. I basically just thought: if I had the money, what would I invest in? And these popped in my head.

EBF would of course be on the list (recompadrol and metabolic powder) if they were new on the block. That you guys made a formula like recompadrol so long ago and it's still a top 3 GDA is incredible
Thanks for the kind words Cy.

It's good to see a formulator and rep not make every response about their product!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you just buy from Nutra and use the international flat shipping rate' its only $12. That's what I intend to do.

Reactions: mw1

bdybldnaam

Awards
Why don't you just buy from Nutra and use the international flat shipping rate' its only $12. That's what I intend to do.
Customs. It's a b***** when ordering from overseas.

But.. I think, I'll make a splash for the New Years sale.. :head:

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
PES select protein is the new kid on the block.. Very delicious as well.
Keep an eye out for the upcoming Erase Pro, the new anabeta, and the new alphamine..
Uncut is pretty good ran it yesterday at 2 caps going to try 3 caps today.
Xgels are always always good. I think SNS is going to sell tmg soon so also keep an eye out for that.
High volume is a good non stim preworkout that can be mixed with a stimmed one for insane pumps.
There are some other newish good stuff that I have but I haven't had a chance to try them yet so I can't comment..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep an eye out for the upcoming Erase Pro, the new anabeta, and the new alphamine..
Xgels are always always good. I think SNS is going to sell tmg soon so also keep an eye out for that.
High volume is a good non stim preworkout that can be mixed with a stimmed one for insane pumps.
There are some other newish good stuff that I have but I haven't had a chance to try them yet so I can't comment..
very solid suggestions.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great suggestions

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES select protein is the new kid on the block.. Very delicious as well. Keep an eye out for the upcoming Erase Pro, the new anabeta, and the new alphamine.. Uncut is pretty good ran it yesterday at 2 caps going to try 3 caps today. Xgels are always always good. I think SNS is going to sell tmg soon so also keep an eye out for that. High volume is a good non stim preworkout that can be mixed with a stimmed one for insane pumps. There are some other newish good stuff that I have but I haven't had a chance to try them yet so I can't comment..
The new kid on the block but seems to be getting a lot of great feedback! :)

Thanks for the support sir, very good suggestions.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Lots of goodies out there right now. Most of them have been hit on already.

It really depends on what you are looking for, but I really am enjoying Tropinol XP right now.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Newer stuff that I would recommend if you haven't tried any of it:

PES Select protein: Snickerdoodle and CnC are fantastic
Uncut
Nimbus Reform
Metabolic Bioshock
Robert Irvine FitCrunch bars

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like even though its been around for almost 11 years now, arachidonic acid (X-Factor) is the most popular muscle builder at the moment.

If you search around, you can always find it for between $30-35 a bottle, and NP will have XF and XFA in their new years sale for about $30 a bottle each.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems like even though its been around for almost 11 years now, arachidonic acid (X-Factor) is the most popular muscle builder at the moment.

If you search around, you can always find it for between $30-35 a bottle, and NP will have XF and XFA in their new years sale for about $30 a bottle each.
So what's the difference between x factor and x gels

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what's the difference between x factor and x gels
I believe the xgels have some zinc added. Both are good products, both can be found for pretty much the same price.

X-Factor is the original formula, been on the market for a full ten years and is the multiple time university studied formula. Much more widely available both domestically and internationally.

In supps released this year, I really like Metabolic BioShock, Peak Beta+ and High Volume.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good suggestion, if you go over to the log section one user said PN is the best performance enhancer hes used

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I believe the xgels have some zinc added. Both are good products, both can be found for pretty much the same price.

X-Factor is the original formula, been on the market for a full ten years and is the multiple time university studied formula. Much more widely available both domestically and internationally.

In supps released this year, I really like Metabolic BioShock, Peak Beta+ and High Volume.
They are the same product. You don't see people saying XX brand creatine is different from YY brand creatine because one has 1% DV of sodium in it

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots of goodies out there right now. Most of them have been hit on already.

It really depends on what you are looking for, but I really am enjoying Tropinol XP right now.
Wish mine was free too :(

Newer stuff that I would recommend if you haven't tried any of it:

PES Select protein: Snickerdoodle and CnC are fantastic
Uncut
Nimbus Reform
Metabolic Bioshock
Robert Irvine FitCrunch bars
How about that there Skin Sane?
(Inside joke people. I'm not pimping like everyone else!)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Let's hear it! Thanks.
Check our new stuff xgels and glycophase have been pretty awesome so far