Arnolds products?

amie1

amie1

Awards
So there is always hype on products when someone famous has anything to do with it. But quality wise what to you all think

l1fterp1nk

Awards
  • Established
Well it is the first product Arnold has put his name on, so that has to say something.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well it is the first product Arnold has put his name on, so that has to say something.
It says something, I'm just not sure if what is says is a good thing.

--

Most of the products are mediocre, or prohibitively expensive if you want to dose the ingredients properly.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
I came up on a tub of his creatine nitrate not real fond of it GI distress and blue poops

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
i liked the arnold creatine nitrate! good taste and makes me feel good in the gym
i stack it with con cret

amie1

amie1

Awards
Yeah i have looked at the ingredients and cost. Just doesnt seem too impressive in my opinion. And putting his name on something all of a sudden doesnt mean much unless you want to elaborate on your comment

l1fterp1nk

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i have looked at the ingredients and cost. Just doesnt seem too impressive in my opinion. And putting his name on something all of a sudden doesnt mean much unless you want to elaborate on your comment
I just started using the iron mass and like it a lot! It's more healthy than other weight gainers. What I meant by the fact that he put his name on it is saying something by the simple fact that he finds it to be a good enough supplement line to put his name on?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started using the iron mass and like it a lot! It's more healthy than other weight gainers. What I meant by the fact that he put his name on it is saying something by the simple fact that he finds it to be a good enough supplement line to put his name on?
make your own weight gainer. all of them are crap.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the most part, people are only going to buy it because of the name. Much better options out there though.

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
I would say the ingredient profiles look decent, however nothing special or industry leading. Great job on the marketing and packaging however, Arnold's name alone will help move product quickly. However we'll see how the company endures over time, because results matter at the end of the day.

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
So if I take these supplements that Arnold endorses, I'll get big and strong like the Oak? Word? Shut up and take my money!! :p

A friend of mine who just recently got into lifting asked me about this stuff. I still haven't even looked at em. How are they?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you guys remember instone?. They didn't last either. Or what about "Marked"?. Most of the "celebrity" branded supplements are crap and the companies never last. I think Instone was fairly popular. They had 6 OXO based supplement that everyone seemed to like, plus the pudding I heard was tasty.

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Basically I agree with most the aforementioned. Lets say I'm a fan of Arnold, Jay Cutler, Mark Whalberg for their respective successes outside of supplementation. I see the business standpoint, and would be tempted to brand myself if I were them. However companies have to draw the line when it comes to marketing/branding dollars to Efficacy. There has to be a tradeoff somewhere. The 18 year old me would be going bonkers over those companies, but after my years in the game. I have other preferable choices and recommendations. Just my $.02

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
So there is always hype on products when someone famous has anything to do with it. But quality wise what to you all think
Correct me if I'm wrong but the Arnold line of products are just Muscle Pharm with Arnold's name on it?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be interested in that, does it save money? What would you suggest?
Protein powder (casein/whey mix), milk, peanut butter, banana (or other type of fruit).

That is just a very simple and easy mix. Many different things one could throw into the shake.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would be interested in that, does it save money? What would you suggest?
Yes you will save money.

-Whole milk, peanut butter and protein powder
-cooked sweet potato, vanilla protein, milk, cinnamon, vanilla extract

Pretty much any food that will fit into a blender, you can drink it.

l1fterp1nk

Awards
  • Established
Yes you will save money. -Whole milk, peanut butter and protein powder -cooked sweet potato, vanilla protein, milk, cinnamon, vanilla extract Pretty much any food that will fit into a blender, you can drink it.
Sadly I kind of built up an intolerance to milk due to the fact that I drank a gallon a day for a few years in order to gain weight! Is there any alternative?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sadly I kind of built up an intolerance to milk due to the fact that I drank a gallon a day for a few years in order to gain weight! Is there any alternative?
Yeah, any other liquid.

Almond milk, soy milk, juices, anything.

Water is an obvious alternative

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try almond milk.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Not as good as Marky Marks, even the funky bunch approves...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
water, egg nog, any fluid will work. maybe chocolate milk will work for you. This is my weight gainer:

Milk, ice, chocolate ice cream, peanut butter, 1 scoop of Whey protein, 1 banana, EVOO and 2 raw eggs.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
arnolds creatine nitrate isnt all that bad. its cheaper than cellucor's creatine nitrate and in the same range as APS creatine nitrate.
APS creatine nitrate has 200 caps per bottle but it doesnt say how much creatine nitrate there is.
anyway, i dont know any other source of creatine nitrate
ps - my prework really has just been creatine hcl and creatine nitrate

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
arnolds creatine nitrate isnt all that bad. its cheaper than cellucor's creatine nitrate and in the same range as APS creatine nitrate.
APS creatine nitrate has 200 caps per bottle but it doesnt say how much creatine nitrate there is.

APS has 1g CN per serving ~ I believe one serving was 4 caps

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if it doesnt say how much, i wouldnt touch it.

allday54

Awards
Let's get real almost none of this **** was around when Arnold was in his prime. He used dianabol since he was 16. MP put his name on a product so naive people would throw tons of money at the product. Great marketing strategy.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Do you guys remember instone?. They didn't last either. Or what about "Marked"?. Most of the "celebrity" branded supplements are crap and the companies never last. I think Instone was fairly popular. They had 6 OXO based supplement that everyone seemed to like, plus the pudding I heard was tasty.
That pudding was good as a motherfcker for being high in protein. I had extras in my fridge all the time when I wanted some extra protein w/o having to take protein powder, I got them cheap while working at GNC. That was a LOOOOONG time ago lol.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I would bet for the most part he doesn't even know what's in them , he gets paid for name on the label.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
xR1pp3Rx LG Sciences 6
General Chat 6
Training Forum 37
beebab General Chat 3
bkoguy07 Training Forum 28