Extra boost

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
I am 6 weeks post op from gyno surgery. I am looking to take something to add to my current stack. Right now I'm taking a multi, creatine, and protein and ECA. I'm trying to get back into competing and want to drop down into the single digits but do not want to take anything that will risk Gyno. I plan on picking up some white flood tomorrow. Is there anything else out there that I should consider that would be good for cutting and/or building lean mass.

Edit: bloodwork b4 surgery was showing me in the 535 range. I'm 27 male.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Dose WF away from EC.... you've competed before?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are looking for a good pre-workout, instead of white flood you might want to consider something like Stimul8. It is a strong pre-workout, but also incorporates a thermogenic and most loggers reported appetite suppression. As hvactech suggested though you would need to dose it away from your ECA. Good luck in your endeavor.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lean Bulk: Anabeta Elite, Endosurge Turbo, Formasurge or Erase Pro, IGF 2, Prime, X Gels or X factor.

Cut: DCP 2.0, Alphamine, Forskolin 95, Formasurge or Erase Pro, X Gels or X Factor

Pre Workout: Uncut, Stimul8 (High stim), High Volume (non stim)

Those are some pretty good supps that should help. I wouldn't use them all together, but individually or as a stack they should give you a decent boost.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lean Bulk: Anabeta Elite, Endosurge Turbo, Formasurge or Erase Pro, IGF 2, Prime, X Gels or X factor.

Cut: DCP 2.0, Alphamine, Forskolin 95, Formasurge or Erase Pro, X Gels or X Factor

Those are some pretty good supps that should help. I wouldn't use them all together, but individually or as a stack they should give you a decent boost.
Dude, yessssss. I love igf 2. Favorite supplement

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for the replays everyone. Inwas under the impression that's supps like erase pro, prime and forskolin can potentially cause gyno. Thoughts?

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for the replays everyone. Inwas under the impression that's supps like erase pro, prime and forskolin can potentially cause gyno. Thoughts?

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
Am I wrong in thinking it shouldn't matter now if the glands have been removed surgically?

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Am I wrong in thinking it shouldn't matter now if the glands have been removed surgically?
My understanding is that they leave a small portion of it in. Also, if I'm prone to gyno, I don't want to risk it coming back.

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
Ah ok. Well I've never had gyno from forskolin or erase but i have had mild gyno (small tender lumps) before from ph's and a serm cleared it up. So crazy as it sounds to suggest keeping a serm available for the above supps, it won't be a bad idea to have what you need at all times, without sounding too patronising. Forsk has never really done much for me but erase is a decent ai which will help minimise gyno, maybe taper off it to avoid poss of rebound

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive never had gyno or gyno symptoms from any of those proucts.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if your fresh off the surgery i'd probably stay away from any AI or test booster for the time being

The more and more I search around I'm a big believer in intra workout products...a simple BCAA product or something like Compete if you want something more complete

Dexaprine XR for fat burning (probably wouldn't take it with eca though), maybe tt-33 to add to eca for a non stim fat burning effect

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It shouldn't.

Erase and Erase Pro are suicidal AIs, they lower estrogen with no rebound afterwards.

I highly doubt Prime has any effect on hormones at all, I primarily use it because I notice strength increases from it.

Forskolin I have never heard of anyone having issues with, so I would doubt it.

Plus, I was under the impression that the surgery you received was to remove the gland. I don't think you can get gyno now.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It shouldn't.

Erase and Erase Pro are suicidal AIs, they lower estrogen with no rebound afterwards.

I highly doubt Prime has any effect on hormones at all, I primarily use it because I notice strength increases from it.

Forskolin I have never heard of anyone having issues with, so I would doubt it.

Plus, I was under the impression that the surgery you received was to remove the gland. I don't think you can get gyno now.
exactly. My favorite stack to date is Anabeta + Prime + IGF 2. Wonder what Formasurge and X gels added to this stack would produce....