BEST GDA

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So looking at starting a GDA for the new year as I start to lean out for show.....

What have you guys had exp with....SlinSane?? Slinshot?? Or what do you guys recommend??

Have a great weekend!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Na-R-ALA + Agmatine is great in my opinion. These would be mostly used for improving insulin sensitivity.

For an all-in-one, SNS Glycophase and Genomxy Slin Sane are two of the best. A lot of people seem to enjoy EBF Recompadrol as well.

Are you looking for something that's going to improve insulin sensitivity and improve nutrient partitioning or are you looking for a glucose disposal agent (as noted in your OP)?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've enjoyed Recompadrol (have some on me right now actually) as well as Slin Sane (before ever becoming a rep ;))

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Add another vote for recompadrol. Also had good results with SsV2. Adding in ALCAR or agmatine to pre meal doses is another consideration

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Come Jan looking to start leaning out. Carbs do slightly come down but looking for a little added something.

Also something to give my wife for added weight loss.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If you're looking for burner effects on top of GDA, Burn24 has been pretty well reviewed

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried three.....

SlinSane was very solid.

SlinShot was very solid for simple sugars but didn't notice it as much with more complex carbs.

Anabolic Pump destroyed my stomach.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're looking for burner effects on top of GDA, Burn24 has been pretty well reviewed
I've heard tons about this one but have never tried it. It's always like $49.99/bottle when I've seen it and I'm like pfft ain't got time fo dat!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've heard tons about this one but have never tried it. It's always like $49.99/bottle when I've seen it and I'm like pfft ain't got time fo dat!
Given the quality of the extracts it's worth it. Also there's sometimes the Alphamine + Burn24 deal.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Given the quality of the extracts it's worth it. Also there's sometimes the Alphamine + Burn24 deal.
I'll keep my eyes open for it :)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used Burn24 and Slinsane V2. I liked them both. Burn24 is a bit pricey, but it is damn effective. I used SSV2 because it was cheaper, and I liked it for pre-bed doses. I am going to try SNS Glycophase soon.

Reactions: mw1
RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come Jan looking to start leaning out. Carbs do slightly come down but looking for a little added something.

Also something to give my wife for added weight loss.
If having carbs. By far recompadrol is your best bet man

Lots of feed back on effectiveness and has coopers stamp of approval for traditional diets along with metabolic powder

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
If having carbs. By far recompadrol is your best bet man

Lots of feed back on effectiveness and has coopers stamp of approval for traditional diets along with metabolic powder

This is great to hear. Definitely going to get this in the near future.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
19.99 in the Black Friday sale. I snagged three :D.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
19.99 in the Black Friday sale. I snagged three :D.
Yea I got some BF stuff as well but mist have overlooked the Burn! Got the.last of the forsk though :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used Burn24 and Slinsane V2. I liked them both. Burn24 is a bit pricey, but it is damn effective. I used SSV2 because it was cheaper, and I liked it for pre-bed doses. I am going to try SNS Glycophase soon.
Great value and effectively gets it done. Lemme know What u think

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
For sure. You can find deals pretty frequently with Burn 24. The Alphamine one really is killer. I'm partial to it for sure, but I think the quality and dosing in there speaks for itself.

I also like the looks of Recompadrol and SNS Glycophase.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got a bottle of Burn24 for $12 from the NP black Friday deals. Excited to compare it to Glycophase which I love.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recompadrol is a beast of a supplement, and a great value. You get a lot more caps than with most GDA supps while still remaining at an affordable price point.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My vote goes to Recompadrol and Burn24.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
[QUOTE="aaronuconn;4279567" Are you looking for something that's going to improve insulin sensitivity and improve nutrient partitioning or are you looking for a glucose disposal agent (as noted in your OP)?[/QUOTE]

What would you mention recommend in both scenarios? I have a similar thread also

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Na-R-ALA + Agmatine is great in my opinion. These would be mostly used for improving insulin sensitivity. For an all-in-one, SNS Glycophase and Genomxy Slin Sane are two of the best. A lot of people seem to enjoy EBF Recompadrol as well. Are you looking for something that's going to improve insulin sensitivity and improve nutrient partitioning or are you looking for a glucose disposal agent (as noted in your OP)?
I'm regards to your last paragraph where you mention insulin sensitivity etc What would you recommend in both scenarios? What would you suggest for nutrient partitioning/ insulin sensitivity and what would you suggest for glucose disposal?

I have a similar thread also

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm regards to your last paragraph where you mention insulin sensitivity etc What would you recommend in both scenarios? What would you suggest for nutrient partitioning/ insulin sensitivity and what would you suggest for glucose disposal? I have a similar thread also
I would probably say Berberine for GDA purposes, and Na-R-ALA for insulin sensitivity.