Low Doses of Trimax for T3 PCT?
- 01-22-2005, 11:17 PM
- 01-23-2005, 08:18 AM
I wouldn't think it is a good idea - Trimax seems to be more thyroid suppressive than T3, so I definitely wouldn't try to follow up a T3 cycle with it. Even at 2mg, it is pretty suppressive from what I've seen (and felt, but I don't have blood work to back my theory up).
BTW, should T3 discussion belong in the supplements section? I wouldn't think so...
- 01-23-2005, 08:33 AM
Scrap is right. You'd just be replacing something that's somewhat supressive with something that's more supressive. Not a good idea.
Similar Forum Threads
- By fenix91 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 10-09-2011, 09:25 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 41Last Post: 11-05-2009, 04:18 AM
- By blackeyed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2006, 10:08 AM
- By mixedup in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2006, 05:41 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 08-30-2005, 04:58 PM