Creatine pills

flamini

flamini

Awards
My new container has white powder all over the inside ... Dumped out the bottle and no pills were broken .. You guys think it's just creatine and safe to take still? Reaction nutrition kre aklyine

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the link I posted you can get it for $14.74 and it will last you 240 days. No need to load or take more than 5 grams per day.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My new container has white powder all over the inside ... Dumped out the bottle and no pills were broken .. You guys think it's just creatine and safe to take still? Reaction nutrition kre aklyine
Potentially cocaine. I'd still use it.

flamini

flamini

Awards
Potentially cocaine. I'd still use it.
I don't like smart ass answers it's obviously not cocaine . And I bought it from a brick and mortar store in PA great place never had a problem .

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't like smart ass answers it's obviously not cocaine . And I bought it from a brick and mortar store in PA great place never had a problem .
No **** its not cocaine. Take a joke for ****s sake.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
You get your creatine from a brick & mortar store?

flamini

flamini

Awards
There's a lot of people on here who act really hard and it's annoying . Your not hard . Just saying so keep the profanity to yourself as well. Also, yes they sell the best concrete* I've tried yet . now I'm just kiddin, what I meant was I dont buy it off the Internet I get it from a store in my town , when referring to a physical building a lt of people will say brick and mortar in the business world but not everyday talk that was my fault

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kre-Alkalyn has been long since shown to be a less effective form of creatine.

Creatine with a relatively weak buffer as in Kre-Alkalyn is going to actually spend more time in PH ranges in which creatine degrades faster.

Stick with Creatine Mono from a reliable brand, it's cheaper and more effective.

flamini

flamini

Awards
Just so everyone know if you joke with me and I don't like it I won't act like a tough guy laughing on the other side of the screen. I'm here to learn and have friendly convos. It's called maturity . Thanks. Find something better to do then have a cyber argument.

flamini

flamini

Awards
Kre-Alkalyn has been long since shown to be a less effective form of creatine.

Creatine with a relatively weak buffer as in Kre-Alkalyn is going to actually spend more time in PH ranges in which creatine degrades faster.

Stick with Creatine Mono from a reliable brand, it's cheaper and more effective.
I didnt realize this at all, thanks for the info !i thought it actually had a better conversion rate and maintaining itself as creatine because of is ph ... Damn it lol

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I didnt realize this at all, thanks for the info !i thought it actually had a better conversion rate and maintaining itself as creatine because of is ph ... Damn it lol
Nope. Regular creatine mono is king (well, at least in comparison to KA).

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i do have to say so far mono has always done the job , What are your thoughts on hcl or glycerol phosphate
HCL should help an individual reach saturation quicker, however once saturation is met it will yield the same result as mono. I prefer MCC.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HCL should help an individual reach saturation quicker, however once saturation is met it will yield the same result as mono. I prefer MCC.
Is there anything to suggest it actually increases maximum uptake? Or just lowers the maximum dose necessary to maximize uptake.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is there anything to suggest it actually increases maximum uptake? Or just lowers the maximum dose necessary to maximize uptake.
Well, creatine mono's bioavailability is close to 100%, so I wouldn't say any form can beat out mono in regards to that. I believe various creatine salts (creatine HCL as our example) are absorbed faster.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, creatine mono's bioavailability is close to 100%, so I wouldn't say any form can beat out mono in regards to that. I believe various creatine salts (creatine HCL as our example) are absorbed faster.
I guess what I'm getting at is, how does 'faster' manifest itself beneficially in this situation?

With drugs that are seeking to achieve acute effects I can see why hydrochlorides are beneficial, but with something you supplement with chronically to maintain saturation, I can't see the same benefit.

Maybe I'm just really annoyed that Promera is laughing their way to the bank selling 34 gram tubs of creatine for a price at which you could buy a years supply of creatine mono.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I guess what I'm getting at is, how does 'faster' manifest itself beneficially in this situation?

With drugs that are seeking to achieve acute effects I can see why hydrochlorides are beneficial, but with something you supplement with chronically to maintain saturation, I can't see the same benefit.

Maybe I'm just really annoyed that Promera is laughing their way to the bank selling 34 gram tubs of creatine for a price at which you could buy a years supply of creatine mono.
I wasn't sure how long he had been using KA for, but yes I agree, if you're using it for a prolonged duration (like most people) then might as well stick with mono.

I could see some people using a creatine HCL form for the first couple weeks then switching to mono, or something along those lines.

But yeah, most of us once we reach saturation (roughly a month at 5g daily?) are fine with 2-3g ~4 days a week or so.

flamini

flamini

Awards
I have been using kre for only a few days I have always used hcl/mono blends believe it or not . Never just simply mono . I usually never cycle off creatine maybe once ever 6 months .

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have been using kre for only a few days I have always used hcl/mono blends believe it or not . Never just simply mono . I usually never cycle off creatine maybe once ever 6 months .
Absolutely no need for every day dosing.

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Creatine Mono is still IMO the king of creatines. It's tried and true and has been relevant for a reason! A lot of myths surrounding it and misinformation.

Interesting article comparing all the different Creatines on the market:http://www.muscleandstrength.com/articles/types-creatine-monohydrate-king

They to agree, Creatine Mono(Creapure) stands as "king", check it for yourself!

Reactions: mw1

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Lot's of pre-workouts include it so I'd say most people probably don't even need it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
drejb Anabolics 13
Dustin07 Supplements 45
Supplements 28
shaun1988 Supplements 125
Timmo Supplements 7