SNS ARA

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to shout out how truly amazing this supplement has been for me. Strength, endurance, and pumps are f in outrageous. I've tried almost everything and this Is a real supplement that works. Looking In the mirror about 15 mins into workout gives you a sign that its taken over and fulfilling your goals as you train. There aren't enough adjectives I can say about this. I'm glad I made the investment. Truly a supplement worth the money and makes you feel the difference. I'm sold. 6 pre and the rest is history. The doms are hit and miss for me. Great stuff.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
SNS ArA seems to be getting tons of great feedback. Did you experiment with any other dosing schemes? Stacking it with a carnitine salt and/or GMS or just using it alone? I always thought a great combo would ArA and Focus XT. Wonder how many people have done this...

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to shout out how truly amazing this supplement has been for me. Strength, endurance, and pumps are f in outrageous. I've tried almost everything and this Is a real supplement that works. Looking In the mirror about 15 mins into workout gives you a sign that its taken over and fulfilling your goals as you train. There aren't enough adjectives I can say about this. I'm glad I made the investment. Truly a supplement worth the money and makes you feel the difference. I'm sold. 6 pre and the rest is history. The doms are hit and miss for me. Great stuff.
Thanks for the feedback ! Im glad you enjoyed it

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on Week 2 of my ArA stack. Can't wait to see what happens at the end. Already hit some PRs.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm on Week 2 of my ArA stack. Can't wait to see what happens at the end. Already hit some PRs.
I just saw your pre-workout concoction:

ArA (1.5g)
ALCAR (2g)
Hemavol (1 scoop)
Xtend (1 scoop)

Pumps must be on another level.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Awesome feedback mission; thanks for taking the time to share your experience. The product is definitely a game changer!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Awesome feedback mission; thanks for taking the time to share your experience. The product is definitely a game changer!
You guys planning any future promos built around ArA? I think I recall SNS giving away a fair amount of bottles on its (re)inception.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
SNS ArA seems to be getting tons of great feedback. Did you experiment with any other dosing schemes? Stacking it with a carnitine salt and/or GMS or just using it alone? I always thought a great combo would ArA and Focus XT. Wonder how many people have done this...
I have ;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You guys planning any future promos built around ArA? I think I recall SNS giving away a fair amount of bottles on its (re)inception.
I'm not entirely sure if more promo runs are on the cards but I can get mw1 to either confirm or deny :D

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just saw your pre-workout concoction:

ArA (1.5g)
ALCAR (2g)
Hemavol (1 scoop)
Xtend (1 scoop)

Pumps must be on another level.
Yeah, the pumps are strong even though I only do 3x5 training. I'm upping it to 1.75g and 2 scoops of hemavol next week. Haha, I hope I don't blow up :D

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah, the pumps are strong even though I only do 3x5 training. I'm upping it to 1.75g and 2 scoops of hemavol next week. Haha, I hope I don't blow up :D
Sounds like overkill to me, but to each his own. :)

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Ara/aspirin /Agmatine That's it.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback ! Im glad you enjoyed it
No problem. I'm a stickler when it comes to supps. When it works I'm happy and will spread the good word... Very pleased!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. It hit me fast.. Really my 3 rd dosing change everything for me.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aspirin will have a advantage for me. 47 young ;)
yep.

i use ArA with GMS and 81mg Aspirin.

Like it so far but havent seen the crazy pumps everyone is talking about. Im dosing 1g/ workout along with Anabeta and Endosurge Turbo. Logging it right now if any of you wanna follow :D

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
yep.

i use ArA with GMS and 81mg Aspirin.

Like it so far but havent seen the crazy pumps everyone is talking about. Im dosing 1g/ workout along with Anabeta and Endosurge Turbo. Logging it right now if any of you wanna follow :D
I will. I loved Og Anabeta. Never tried endosurge. I think you should do six. 5 was good .. Six was sweet.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like overkill to me, but to each his own. :)
Well I'm not doing it for the pump. From what I hear, it's better to take more quantities in a short amount of time of ArA as opposed to more drawn out. I eventually plan to up the dosage to 2g if I can handle it. Also, I'm using more Hemavol because it has ingredients that compliment ArA. I plan on lowering the Hemavol back to 1 scoop if I can't handle the pumps.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well I'm not doing it for the pump. From what I hear, it's better to take more quantities in a short amount of time of ArA as opposed to more drawn out. I eventually plan to up the dosage to 2g if I can handle it. Also, I'm using more Hemavol because it has ingredients that compliment ArA. I plan on lowering the Hemavol back to 1 scoop if I can't handle the pumps.
Yeah, I was more referring to the Hemavol. I'm not sure how much GMS is actually needed with ArA for emulsification purposes.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA is some goooood stuff :)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I was more referring to the Hemavol. I'm not sure how much GMS is actually needed with ArA for emulsification purposes.
I hope I'm not quoting this wrong, but from memory, the magic "stack" seems to be:

2g ArA
2g ALCAR/PLCAR/any other L-cartinine
6g GMS

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope I'm not quoting this wrong, but from memory, the magic "stack" seems to be:

2g ArA
2g ALCAR/PLCAR/any other L-cartinine
6g GMS
Good lord thats a ton of ArA. I noticed similar effects from 1-1.5g but heading into 2 felt as though it was diminishing returns. Not sure the amount of GMS in Glycergrow but when I took my ArA it was always with 4-5 scoops of GG.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well most people seem to react differently to doses. Some run into joint pain/extreme DOMS with too much ArA, so the usual recommendations go from 1-2g (whichever can be handled). Right now I'm experimenting (as seen in my log). I started at 1.5g, and now today I upped it to 1.75g. I am only using Hemavol cause I had 2 tubs of it lying around doing nothing (got it cheap from a friend). ArA is good as a standalone from what many say, but the stack helps it much more. Hemavol only has 1g per scoop of GMS, so I'm not really getting anywhere near the "ideal" amount but I'm okay with that since I'm getting plenty of Citrulline. I still get plenty of ALCAR :D

Well, we'll see, I'm currently on week 3 of my ArA stack :)

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
yep. i use ArA with GMS and 81mg Aspirin. Like it so far but havent seen the crazy pumps everyone is talking about. Im dosing 1g/ workout along with Anabeta and Endosurge Turbo. Logging it right now if any of you wanna follow :D
How long have you been taking it? It can take a few weeks to kick in on some people.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
So is 1g enough to get strength advantages or do you have to dose 2g?
I'm not looking for the pump, I only want strength.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yep. i use ArA with GMS and 81mg Aspirin. Like it so far but havent seen the crazy pumps everyone is talking about. Im dosing 1g/ workout along with Anabeta and Endosurge Turbo. Logging it right now if any of you wanna follow :D
Wait until around the end of week 2.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So is 1g enough to get strength advantages or do you have to dose 2g? I'm not looking for the pump, I only want strength.
1g is good.

Many notice much more between 1-2g though. I think the sweet spot would be 1.5g (which is the dose I'm going to run next).

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1g is good.

Many notice much more between 1-2g though. I think the sweet spot would be 1.5g (which is the dose I'm going to run next).
Does body weight play a factor in dose effectiveness?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About 2 weeks now
End of week 2 I started seeing major gains in strength and changes in the mirror. End of week 3 and on, I really started noticing changes and it was awesome. I was really shocked.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, 1.5 seems to be everyone's sweet spot.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Roughly 6g or so going by recommendations. I doubt theres 6g in that product

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our goal was to provide a top notch supplement at a great price. Glad we could accommodate that and help you meet your goals!

Reactions: mw1
Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Our goal was to provide a top notch supplement at a great price. Glad we could accommodate that and help you meet your goals!
Im glad I took the plunge. And what a reward. Feeling the doms today . Very tolerable and it makes the heavier weight I've been lifting feel like its doing it doing its job. Tired of all the other companies putting out so called supplements that promise everything and then make excuses your not training right and your diet is bad......

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
ArA is some goooood stuff :)
Im glad I took the plunge. And what a reward. Feeling the doms today . Very tolerable and it makes the heavier weight I've been lifting feel like its doing it doing its job. Tired of all the other companies putting out so called supplements that promise everything and then make excuses your not training right and your diet is bad......
It really is. And versatile; i've been running it in a deficit for a while now but still getting stronger. it's something else

bdybldnaam

Awards
It really is. And versatile; i've been running it in a deficit for a while now but still getting stronger. it's something else
+1

Ran Xgels on my cut and strength just kept on slowly climbing. It definitely is something else. Best natty supp I've ever tried.

Tried up to 2g prewo for a while, but didn't really notice any change from 1.5g.
1.5g is where it's at for me.

Going back this january for a bulk. Gonna be epic!!

Reactions: mw1
horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I want to try!!

Anyone found a all in one great product they can stack with ara?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I want to try!!

Anyone found a all in one great product they can stack with ara?
I really think that just carnitine + GMS is the way to go with X-Gels.

+1

Ran Xgels on my cut and strength just kept on slowly climbing. It definitely is something else. Best natty supp I've ever tried.

Tried up to 2g prewo for a while, but didn't really notice any change from 1.5g.
1.5g is where it's at for me.

Going back this january for a bulk. Gonna be epic!!
2g may be where some users see diminishing returns. If you're in a deficit and strength is climbing, can't wait to see how much it climbs when you're in a caloric surplus.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I really think that just carnitine + GMS is the way to go with X-Gels.

2g may be where some users see diminishing returns. If you're in a deficit and strength is climbing, can't wait to see how much it climbs when you're in a caloric surplus.
Stacking x-gels with PLCAR is amazing. PLCAR is insanely overlooked in regards to carnitines IMO

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Stacking x-gels with PLCAR is amazing. PLCAR is insanely overlooked in regards to carnitines IMO
PLCAR is great. Sometimes it is hard to find, though. Really, I'm a pretty big of all the carnitine salts.